It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today A Fat Man Derails Biden's "No Malarkey Express" At Townhall In Iowa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

To me, Joe Biden comes across as an angry, threatening, racist, creepy, hair sniffing pedophie.
But I am just basing that on what he has said and done on camera.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Nickn3
Joe is an ass hole. He cut his own throat in Iowa.

He also thought he was in "OHIO" again.

Hey, I'm a graduate of the University of Iowa, Idaho City, Ohio!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That's pretty sad when that man that would be president can't have a frank, honest and unscripted discussion over a topic that at the very least can look to be improper even if it is not. He ought to be able to speak to that man in a civilized tone, explain why what happened was in fact not improper and than wish the man well witch ever direction he ultimately votes.

Instead he simply goes on a vicious attack on a simple voter for having the balls to ask a tough question in a room where it wouldn't be taken well.

This very same man that would be president has a meltdown every time Trump treats a member of the media in this exact same manner; but has no problem acting that way with a common voter. And that is the saddest part of all. Democrats are about to impeach the president because they think his conduct is unbecoming of the office and yet they have no problem rolling around in the same mud Trump does.

How does that square with Democrat voters? How do you fool your selves into thinking you are the adults in the room when your party leadership act so juvenile?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Hey, I'm a graduate of the University of Iowa, Idaho City, Ohio!

The Ohio State? The Cornpoppers?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Joe Biden is a gangsta'.
Don't mess with Joe, he will be walking around mumbling to himself soon.
Both Biden and Pelosi have the media afraid to ask them tough questions.
Remember Anderson Coopers' question for Biden at the debate a month or so ago?

This election season is going to be very entertaining, the left is up in arms about Kamala not being there anymore. No diversity.
The democrats have:
1-White Millionaire-Bernie
2-Native American-Warren
3-Gay Midwesterner-Buttijudge
4-Black man-Booker
5-Gangsta'-Biden
6-The Senator women from Minn...? whatever her name is, she'll never be president

That is very diverse if you ask me.....Biden knows he will have to answer those questions soon enough.

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Yikes, what a trainwreck of a campaign.

Right after the media posts the gross story on Biden talking about his "hairy legs" and kids jumping on his lap, we get this.

Today, at a townhall in New Hampton, Iowa, a voter asked about Hunter Biden working for a Ukrainian gas company.

I felt uncomfortable watching this clip, especially when Biden suggests to the voter, that they "do push-ups together," and to "run." Oh, yeah, Joe also suffered a freudian slip, when he called the voter "fat."

Geez, I wonder why Biden is sliding down the polls, which currently have him in third place?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

How does that square with Democrat voters? How do you fool your selves into thinking you are the adults in the room when your party leadership act so juvenile?

After a few years of Trump - how do you feel about how badly he's treated people consistently?

You guys can't have it both ways. Now you want to call out Biden for getting angry?

The bar was lowered because some on the right lowered it. Not all people. Some people still have integrity on the left and the right. Some people still believe in mutual respect even when we disagree

There was a huge push for people to be able to say whatever they wanted without repercussions. Snowflakes were people who couldn't handle it or got angry

So, here we are

You're mad because Joe Biden got angry, and now you want the left to answer for it?

edit on 12/5/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So, Biden's defenders are trying to claim he said "facts," not "fat." To be fair I went and listened for myself.

No dice. There is clearly no "c" sound in that last word. It sounds like Biden was starting to say something like "fat man" or "fatso" before he caught himself. But not quickly enough.
edit on 5-12-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Classic Joe Biden, he cannot get away with that for long.

The media be like" Joe, we have to ask these questions...sorry"
I can't wait to see him snap at the democrat friendly MSM, it will be priceless.

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Yikes, what a trainwreck of a campaign.

Right after the media posts the gross story on Biden talking about his "hairy legs" and kids jumping on his lap, we get this.

Today, at a townhall in New Hampton, Iowa, a voter asked about Hunter Biden working for a Ukrainian gas company.

I felt uncomfortable watching this clip, especially when Biden suggests to the voter, that they "do push-ups together," and to "run." Oh, yeah, Joe also suffered a freudian slip, when he called the voter "fat."

Geez, I wonder why Biden is sliding down the polls, which currently have him in third place?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So, Biden's defenders are trying to claim he said "facts," not "fat." To be fair I went and listened for myself.

No dice. There is clearly no "c" sound in that last word. It sounds like Biden was starting to say something like "fat man" or "fatso" before he caught himself. But not quickly enough.

Why Is Vice President Biden’s Stuttering Being Ignored?

On the science of stuttering: Stuttering can be thought of as a neurobiological “glitch”—broadly speaking, the neural processes that are involved in speech, at times, don’t function like those in non-stuttering speakers. The glitches manifest themselves as intermittent and somewhat unpredictable interruptions in speech, typically repetitions of syllables or audible/inaudible prolongations of sounds. The speaker knows precisely what he or she wants to say, but in that moment, their body temporarily prevents them from producing speech.

I can't say this is it for sure - he was also angry and off balance

His verbal stumbles have voters worried about his mental fitness. Maybe they’d be more understanding if they knew he’s still fighting a stutter.

Several days later, Biden’s team got back in touch with me. One of his aides gingerly asked whether I’d noticed the former vice president stutter during the debate. Of course I had—I stutter, far worse than Biden. The aide said he was ready to talk about it. In November, after Biden stumbled multiple times during a debate in Atlanta, the topic would become even more relevant.

edit on 12/5/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis
Guess what? I used to have a stuttering problem. Stuttering makes you repeat the sounds you're trying to make. It's not going to make Biden say "fat" when he meant to say something else. The author of that piece is probably confusing it with Tourette's, where the person randomly makes odd noises.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So Joe was 'Fat Shaming' a voter...just because he was asking uncomfortable questions.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I so hope that Biden gets the nomination. He is funnier than Trump (unintentionally).

He has absolutely ZERO control over his mouth and what is coming out of it.

He is a doggarned train wreck and it's so entertaining!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, he is a real charmer I tell ya!

I want some fit older gentleman to challenge Joe to a push up contest.

See what Joe is always braggin' about.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
seriously, I think Biden is showing his senility.

I guess he's always been a bit loopy but he's really getting worse now.

and Pelosi's reaction to that question was awful.

thank God for Fox and alternate media. if CNN etc had their way none of this would be known.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
seriously, I think Biden is showing his senility.

I guess he's always been a bit loopy but he's really getting worse now.

and Pelosi's reaction to that question was awful.

thank God for Fox and alternate media. if CNN etc had their way none of this would be known.

If you're old enough to remember Ronald Reagan's second term, then you know Biden is showing signs of advancing senility.

Edit: so is Nancy Pelosi.
edit on 5-12-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: DanDanDat

After a few years of Trump - how do you feel about how badly he's treated people consistently?

You guys can't have it both ways. Now you want to call out Biden for getting angry?

The bar was lowered because some on the right lowered it. Not all people. Some people still have integrity on the left and the right. Some people still believe in mutual respect even when we disagree

There was a huge push for people to be able to say whatever they wanted without repercussions. Snowflakes were people who couldn't handle it or got angry

So, here we are

You're mad because Joe Biden got angry, and now you want the left to answer for it?

I realize when people steep themselves in tribalism for so long its hard not see the "other" in people who come along with a different view point. Tribalism easily becomes so comfortable that its hard to remember or know that there is anything else. The constant state of defense that tribalism demands makes it easy to justify anything because all actions are a result of what the "other" has done or might do. The tribe must do it first or better in order to protect themselves from "what might happen".

I try to run contrarian to that way of thinking; I don't see much value in tribalism and see a lot of danger in it. So unfortunately when you try to lable me with "You guys" you are referring to at least one to many people.

I am not mad that Joe Biden has bought into tribalism so much that he can't see that he is acting as bad as the "other" he is so afraid of; I'm disappointed. I expect better from him and he is very much a disappointment. Same with the Democrat party in general; if I am ever critical of them, and I am more so than Republicans, it is because I expect so much more from them and feel let down when reality sets in.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

for Trump that's his character and it's always been his character. He snaps back at anyone who challenges him.

So?

So we knew what we were voting for. I don't know about you, but for me it is far more shocking and telling when a person who is not prone to fly off the handle does so following something as mundane as a voter asking a reasonable question than it is when someone who has said repeatedly that they don't trust the press flies off the handle following a badgering question from a member of the press. It's sort of like inviting two people to your house, one a self professed cat hater and the other someone who you've known to be fond of cats, then handing your cat to each of them. If the cat hater recoils and rejects the cat, then so what? You knew from the get go that the person hates cats. If the presumed cat lover does the same, then you wonder what's wrong with either the cat or the person doing the rejecting. In this case Biden is the cat lover and the voter's question is the cat... either the question scraped a nerve or Biden is not the balanced temperamented individual he'd like the world to believe he is.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

now you want the left to answer for it?

I don't recall asking the left a goddamned thing. To be real blunt, to expect someone to answer for something, you've got to view them as responsible. I don't think the average Democrat is responsible enough to take care of a houseplant, so why in the hell would I demand they answer for Joe Biden? Does one usually ask the slaves to take responsibility for their master's insane ramblings and indiscretions?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't think anyone is really criticizing Biden for "standing up" or being angry and therefore using some double standard regarding Trump. They are laughing and mocking him for being a senile, out of touch doof. It is actually sad because as mentioned about Reagan -- this is real. He has a genuine problem, although it does manifest in some hilarious gaffes.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's being reported the "fat man" is 83 years old.
He told Biden "I'm not going to vote for you".

Biden said: "I know...you're too old to vote for me".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join