It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today A Fat Man Derails Biden's "No Malarkey Express" At Townhall In Iowa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Today A Fat Man Derails Biden's "No Malarkey Express" At Townhall In Iowa

What did DBCowboy do.

Be honest now.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Blue Shift

You'll never get either Amendment through.
The latter makes me sad however.

I've always said that election reform is nearly impossible because the elected officials who benefited the most from the way it is now are the same people who would have to vote to change it.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

You're starting to see the light.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

OMG...No wonder Trump/Republicans are doing all they can do get Biden indicted.

Biden is a fierce fighter!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What did DBCowboy do.

Be honest now.

Sadly, nothing.

It would have been epic if he ran out and said, 'I hear you like leg hair, freako! Look at mine! I'm like a human bear skin rug!! Arrrrrr!'.

edit on 5-12-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
considering what our current leader says to anyone with a difference in opinion, Biden should clap back as the precedence has been set...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Holy cringe man! Biden said “I’m not sedentary” at the same time looking up and down at the guy, then goes for the nut kick by a push-up challenge tongue in cheek. Ok Yeah the guy who asked the questions was a bit overweight (Who cares) , and weak verbally, but I also understand he probably never did had a debate class since high school, if that.

Nobody likes verbal abuse especially from someone running for office to be a servant leader for the citizens. This Biden fool is digging his own candidacy grave.

You are spot on.
I think it is God's will that Biden, for all his "evil" acts will now be exposed, just like Trumps acts on cheating on his wives. That got what is/was coming to them. But life moves on if one comes clean and just says, yes I did it, so what.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah, " Don't mess with her when it comes to WORDS, like that " Her Words and Lies are Not to be challenged, cause she's a heart full of Love Catholic "..... The Words / Lies / Spells aren't working anymore on many of us and it's time to REALLY Pray Nancy, cause we aren't buying this warped version of reality. End your career on a positive note, and fix the Mess in San Francisco, a once Republican city, I just learned that, has always been liberal in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Blue Shift
That may be closer to the reality, but do you think it might work to improve the system, or would it just change one set of abuses for another?

Qualification tests for voting are un-Constitutional and I do not support them in any way.

I don't think anyone ever expected the Constitution to be a static document. Hence the Amendments.

Although it would be kind of great if a mechanical boxing glove blasts you in the gob whenever you pull the lever for either party in the voting booth.

I would vote for that Amendment.

It would not pass because----racist.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

OMG...No wonder Trump/Republicans are doing all they can do get Biden indicted.

Biden is a fierce fighter!

Somehow ABC World News Tonight edited out Biden calling the voter fat?
I guess the edited version makes him a fierce fighter, than being a discriminating asshole.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The video is out there how can he call this man a liar, and how is it the people sitting there don't know the truth?
edit on 5-12-2019 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So bummed it wasn't DB wearing tighty whities and a football helmet tackling him.

He's still waiting to surprise Biden with his 'Corn Poop' impersonation.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: 38181
Holy cringe man! Biden said “I’m not sedentary” at the same time looking up and down at the guy, then goes for the nut kick by a push-up challenge tongue in cheek. Ok Yeah the guy who asked the questions was a bit overweight (Who cares) , and weak verbally, but I also understand he probably never did had a debate class since high school, if that.

Nobody likes verbal abuse especially from someone running for office to be a servant leader for the citizens. This Biden fool is digging his own candidacy grave.

You are spot on.
I think it is God's will that Biden, for all his "evil" acts will now be exposed, just like Trumps acts on cheating on his wives. That got what is/was coming to them. But life moves on if one comes clean and just says, yes I did it, so what.

Unlike candidate Trump, Biden doesn't have any redeeming qualities, or MAGA plans, that counter-balance his "sins".

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Joe is an ass hole. He cut his own throat in Iowa.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
He's still waiting to surprise Biden with his 'Corn Poop' impersonation.

I am willing to wait for this world changing moment.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The security detail took one look at my Biden/Matlock 2020 hat and tased me.

I never got to ask my question.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Joe is an ass hole. He cut his own throat in Iowa.

He also thought he was in "OHIO" again.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Are you people insane? This country, nay, THE WHOLE WORLD needs Joe Biden to win this election. No other candidate has what it takes to protect the planet from the biggest threat facing humanity today -- Corn Pop.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
And if Trump did the same thing, you guys would be applauding.

If Trump is allowed to rant, I really don't see how any of you can be so critical of Biden doing the same. On second thought, yes I do. Most of you here are hypocrites.

Small difference though, for Trump that's his character and it's always been his character. He snaps back at anyone who challenges him. For Biden this episode and his recent episodes of a similar confrontational nature aren't in line with the Joe Biden who served decades in the Senate and then was VP.

Long story short, if your history is one of responding with dignity, any outburst causes a lot more stir than outbursts from someone whose well known for them.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

for Trump that's his character and it's always been his character. He snaps back at anyone who challenges him.

So?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join