It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today A Fat Man Derails Biden's "No Malarkey Express" At Townhall In Iowa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yikes, what a trainwreck of a campaign.

Right after the media posts the gross story on Biden talking about his "hairy legs" and kids jumping on his lap, we get this.

Today, at a townhall in New Hampton, Iowa, a voter asked about Hunter Biden working for a Ukrainian gas company.

I felt uncomfortable watching this clip, especially when Biden suggests to the voter, that they "do push-ups together," and to "run." Oh, yeah, Joe also suffered a freudian slip, when he called the voter "fat."

Geez, I wonder why Biden is sliding down the polls, which currently have him in third place?

edit on 12/5/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I can't believe this guy is really is , well, forget I'm lost for words of kindness for this guy.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Biden has some serious anger issues.
Seems to be getting frustrated and can't handle the heat

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
There ya go Joe! Go get them votes...lmao

What a tard! Does he think he will never have to answer any questions about Ukraine? He’s about to be forced into testify under oath to answer these questions.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

He is such a joke.

If he actually wins the nomination, he is going to have to deal with Trump in debates.

If this sorry clown can't come up with a better answer than this for his son he should drop out now - because this is truly pathetic.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

So bummed it wasn't DB wearing tighty whities and a football helmet tackling him.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
American politics is hilarious. I understand that the Founding Fathers wanted to give pretty much everybody (except women and black people, etc.) the chance to vote, but they also envisioned a country where free public education allowed everybody to educate themselves about the candidates and the subtleties of the important issues of the day.

Since that didn't exactly work out, though, I wonder if it might be a good idea these days for people to have to pass a basic political literacy test before they can vote. You need to pass a test before you can drive a car, so why not require a test before you can drive the country? It could be free, along with the training to pass it, and available to everyone if they wanted it.

Of course there would always be disagreement about what the test entailed, and whether or not it was culturally biased, but I see it as being so extremely basic and factual that it would not be hard to pass. And it could be modified as time went by to make it better.

That's kind of what the Greeks did, and the US system is roughly modeled on that ideal. At this point, I think the one thing we can all agree on is that the constant bickering with "the other idiot" is getting to be extremely counter-productive.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
And if Trump did the same thing, you guys would be applauding.

If Trump is allowed to rant, I really don't see how any of you can be so critical of Biden doing the same. On second thought, yes I do. Most of you here are hypocrites.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If he cant take a tough question from the dem voting base how could Biden be ready at the debates with Trump or anyone else? its clear that Joe Biden tried his best by deflecting the question by insulting and mocking the voter. Not a smart move.
edit on 5-12-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Funny how they don't like it when Trump gets mad for being accused of something but it's ok for Biden to get mad about something.
And people do know that Hunter had no business working over there and have to accept that.
Both sides of the isle have to get their act together and start doing something for the country instead of this show that they have been putting on for the last 3 years.
People are just getting tired of the broken record that is playing in DC .

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
That's kind of what the Greeks did, and the US system is roughly modeled on that ideal.

It's more akin to the Roman republican system as the Greeks were a direct democracy.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

dance for me
edit on 5-12-2019 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

We're critical, because everyone (including Biden) is implying Trump is sooooo corrupt, yet MSM and the Left turn a blind eye and ignore this hypocritcal buffoon's past.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's kind of what the Greeks did, and the US system is roughly modeled on that ideal.

It's more akin to the Roman republican system as the Greeks were a direct democracy.

That may be closer to the reality, but do you think it might work to improve the system, or would it just change one set of abuses for another?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Dems are losing their $h!t today, I love it.

Why are they so stressed, when their impeachment dream is going so well?

Enjoy folks, the show is just starting...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That may be closer to the reality, but do you think it might work to improve the system, or would it just change one set of abuses for another?

Qualification tests for voting are un-Constitutional and I do not support them in any way.

Although it would be kind of great if a mechanical boxing glove blasts you in the gob whenever you pull the lever for either party in the voting booth.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Qualification tests for voting are un-Constitutional and I do not support them in any way.

I don't think anyone ever expected the Constitution to be a static document. Hence the Amendments.

Although it would be kind of great if a mechanical boxing glove blasts you in the gob whenever you pull the lever for either party in the voting booth.

I would vote for that Amendment.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

You'll never get either Amendment through.

The latter makes me sad however.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Fat Shaming is all Joe has about Ukraine... how sad to humiliate an overweight voter because he asked a good question.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Holy cringe man! Biden said “I’m not sedentary” at the same time looking up and down at the guy, then goes for the nut kick by a push-up challenge tongue in cheek. Ok Yeah the guy who asked the questions was a bit overweight (Who cares) , and weak verbally, but I also understand he probably never did had a debate class since high school, if that.

Nobody likes verbal abuse especially from someone running for office to be a servant leader for the citizens. This Biden fool is digging his own candidacy grave.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join