It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collection of interesting cases over the last week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: LifeTec

If this video is the one your referring to in south Amherst,
Those are 100%, Chinese lanterns.

Chinese lanterns forming an apparently perfect triangle...do Chinese lanterns also extinguish and re-light themselves? The default solutions are just as ridiculous as alien invasion.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeTec

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Deathdestroyer

@OP

If you get into doing this regularly...try to exclude stationary white/yellow dots in pitch dark. Those ruin the bunch.

Hey MarioOnTheFly, thanks for your feedback! Just to be sure, are you implying the 1st,2nd and 5th video?

Post what you feel to be interesting videos. Stationery lights in the sky also have a source which needs identifying if possible.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

If this video is the one your referring to in south Amherst,
Those are 100%, Chinese lanterns.

Chinese lanterns forming an apparently perfect triangle...do Chinese lanterns also extinguish and re-light themselves? The default solutions are just as ridiculous as alien invasion.

I don't want to debunk per se, but what looks te be extinguishing could be either the structure of the lantern blocking the candle/fire or severe wind blowing which looks like it's extuinguishing, but things are really built to last.

The triangle is what's peculiar indeed.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

No, they don't extinguish themselves.
But the wind can cause the flame to flicker so much so, that it appears that the light went out when being observed over large distances.

3 dudes, launch 3 lanterns, in 3 separate locations, at the same time.
Lanterns ascend at the same rate, end up experiencing the same wind resistance at the same time and appear as 3 orbs traveling in unison.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Like I said, it's unpopular these days. But, the fact still remains.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

It's what we here on Earth would consider aliens.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

About the video,
I like what you did there.

You brought forth the videos in question.
They are presented well.
You gave a plausible explanation as to what they probably are - Chinese lanterns, marker ball, etc...
The music is great.
Your voice is clear and louder than the background music - which is something that a lot of videos get wrong.

Overall I liked it.
Keep up the good work.
Ill sub.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

About the video,
I like what you did there.

You brought forth the videos in question.
They are presented well.
You gave a plausible explanation as to what they probably are - Chinese lanterns, marker ball, etc...
The music is great.
Your voice is clear and louder than the background music - which is something that a lot of videos get wrong.

Overall I liked it.
Keep up the good work.
Ill sub.

Many thanks for your feedback man. I can't describe how valuable this is!! Much appreciated!
Any critique is welcome as well, I can take it. I just want to deliver good content.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Great video! Thanks for sharing. The UFO fleet passing in front of the moon is really interesting.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I didn't know the bible spoke of aliens, or angels in spaceships but I'm not that knowledgeable on the bible, so would end of days mean beginning of new days?
It's about time we had some new days imo

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

But the wind can cause the flame to flicker so much so, that it appears that the light went out when being observed over large distances.

Lanterns ascend at the same rate, end up experiencing the same wind resistance at the same time and appear as 3 orbs traveling in unison.

I get what you are saying but opinions are opinions and will differ. As for the three guys in separate locations...possibly but for what reason...deception, maybe? The three lights formation is happening often and widespread, I have seen it myself at 05:45 on a sub-zero February morning and not since...they weren't Chinese lanterns. I also respect your viewpoint.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Just done some Dark Sky research on the area at the time of the lights...16th November and the min wind speed was 15kph [over 9mph] and max 20kph [over 12mph] both above the recommended wind conditions for launching lanterns due to the risk of them blowing off course or even into a tree causing a fire risk. Also, a permit is needed in Ohio to launch sky lanterns. Not doing so is a risky business.

Dark Sky
Legality of Sky Lanterns

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Brother, I don’t ever put it past someone for elaborate hoax’s.

I am the Chief Investigator for MUFON Canada.
I have seen a lot of Chinese lantern videos And my share of hoax’s.

I delete a case a week from the CMS, due to hoaxing attempts.
Pictures submitted that are clearly fakes.
Or a list of witnesses with an elaborate tale, that none of the witnesses when contacted, have any idea what I’m talking about lol.

Ya, it’s fun at times.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You also need to register and complete an exam before flying a drone.
How many people do?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: LSU2018
Christian religion is hated more today than ever, and evil is closing in all around us.

That's probably because often you can't have a discussion about anything with a Christian without them trying to twist the focus to be about Christ and demons and all that Sunday School stuff actual adults recognize to be mythology.

Also, as I've said before, Christians actually enjoy being persecuted. In an odd way, they take it as, "If I wasn't right, why would they be so against me (us)?"

And don't forget, the primary Christian icon is a tortured guy nailed to a cross. Compare that to Buddhists, who portray their spiritual founder as a peaceful, fat, happy guy who laughs at the absurdity of existence, rather than someone who pretty much only laughs derisively at people because he thinks they're stupid.

This!!! Thank you! I couldn't say it any better. EVERYTHING not understood by Christians is considered "demonic" or "of the devil" or "fallen angels". And looking back in history, they always claims "this is the end times". Always something for us to fear. Now, ETs -- at least some of them -- may indeed be something we should fear, but that is a far stretch from concluding they are "demonic". It's to the point of ridiculous now. Every thread about UFOs or ETs draws in that crowd...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
A regular weekly report like this would be greatly appreciated.

Amen to that. This kind of stuff keeps me coming back to ATS.

The increasing go no where American politics tail chasing on this site has been making me less and less inclined to visit.

I came here for the conspiracies and 'weird' not the Main Stream Media I can get on any site these days that's taken ATS over.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

We're seeing more and more sightings lately.

What I'm about to say is unpopular but I'm gonna say it anyways...

It is said in the prophecy that what's happening today signifies the end of days. Our civilizations are all at war, Christian religion is hated more today than ever, and evil is closing in all around us. Not to mention threats of asteroids colliding with us and all that blah blah blah...

The Bible describes UFO's and what they look like and what the "aliens" inside them look like. According to Ezekiel, these aren't aliens, they're angels. Other parts of the Bible, IIRC, explain that some UFO's have angels and others have demons, or fallen angels.

More sightings all the time, the final battle between good and evil. "Aliens" on the verge of identifying themselves to us. I'm no Preacher, and although I grew up in a Southern Baptist church, I don't go nearly as much as I probably should be, but I still put my faith in God and I still pray and I still have faith in the scripture. I'm a sinner, I'm a common middle class guy, and I think the end might be a whole lot closer than what we think.

Change angel to aliens that help humans and change demons to aliens that harm humans and your post fits right in and likely is what they were talking about anyway.

Over eons those simple explanations become mystical in nature.

Its possible they travel with planet 9.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join