It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump been secretly baiting the left into impeaching him?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

So you would still support him if he had trolled the Dems into impeaching him?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooCloseToTheSun
a reply to: toolgal462

Yeah, I mean a thread that appears on the front of the Live Threads. Such a weird choice right?

Please send me a list of acceptable places to post so I can start the thread I want to open.

Just admit you thought I was a Dem-ogorgon supporter and immediately wanted to attack my post.

Trump is corrupt, he's a businessman in the White House, he is not doing things by the books.
If he's taking people down its along with himself. I'd be guessing no-one goes down, this is Dems trying to flip Repubs, I bet theres a lot who would vote against him anonymously. Et tu brute.

Ladies and Gents: I rest my case.

Please refer to my previous posts regarding the Left having their own interpretations of words and the english language.

And as a bonus, this is also a fairly good representation of TDS. but we hardly needed any more examples of that around here.

LOL, I am SORRY I had the audacity to welcome you! How DARE I?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Trump is Putin's puppet,

How is it possible for you to be so unbelievably, ridiculously, ignorantly moronic?

Don't bother answering, it was a rhetorical question.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Oh wow you've gone full paranoid. Loosen the tin foil once in a while hombre.

Don't want to get on the wrong side of the man w/ memes.

Can't we all be friends? Was my comment that hurtful/anti-trump.

pssst I want to see Clinton in jail! Plot twist!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Which username? And can someone point me to the guidance on how many posts you need before you can start your own thread. Thanks!

link   

a reply to: dashen

Oh wow you've gone full paranoid. Loosen the tin foil once in a while hombre.

Don't want to get on the wrong side of the man w/ memes.

Can't we all be friends? Was my comment that hurtful/anti-trump.

pssst I want to see Clinton in jail! Plot twist!!!

I'm done caring what you want or like or post. I bet others are too.

Way to make new friends, hombre...

link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

a reply to: seeker1963

Is that what you have? Cancer? Is that why your avatar is so diseased?

Not at all surprised you aren't familiar with Rob Zombie when you see him....I'm sure good music is not something you appreciate either.

Sook is a Taylor Swift/Cardi B type of chick.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Ouch. Calling me a lefty really hurts my feelings, i've never once voted for them.

Thanks for the welcome and for being triggered so damn hard by my first ever post.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Not at all surprised you aren't familiar with Rob Zombie when you see him....I'm sure good music is not something you appreciate either.

I wouldn't even venture to guess what the hell kind of music Sook is into. But it's gotta be real "WOOOOOO" out there, methinks....Or possibly Streisand/ or maybe Nickelback.

lol, I guess I did venture to guess....In any event, I am betting it's BAD.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ouch. Calling me a lefty really hurts my feelings, i've never once voted for them.

Thanks for the welcome and for being triggered so damn hard by my first ever post.

I've never seen a 'newbie' use the word trigger before.

link   
a reply to: TooCloseToTheSun

Thanks for playing and you get a participation trophy even when you make a fool of yourself.

see: Sookie

link   
a reply to: TooCloseToTheSun

Lol
As if I went full paranoid just now

And who said we can't be friends?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So you would still support him if he had trolled the Dems into impeaching him?

Not just support him, nay, I would applaud him.

And this is why: The Dems didn't have to do any of this. They didn't have to parade failed witness after failed witness in front of multiple committees now. They could have bade their time, and found something concrete. And if they had, I would support the outcome. Russian collusion failed. Obstruction failed. Ukraine failed.

As it stands, the Dem's leadership seem to be outing themselves for who they are, and arguably creating the largest spectacle ever of it. If this debacle results in more level headed leadership for the Dems, excluding Sanders, Warren, Harris, The Squad, et al, then that's worth the price of admission.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What hypocrisy? Be more specific.

What delusion? Be more specific.

What projection? Be more specific.

What mob mentality? I seem to be pretty alone in my opinion around here. You sure you aren't confusing me with you and your mob of back-patters around here? Be more specific because I don't see very many people agreeing with me around here.

Yes, please continue, you weren't very clear in your points. Very vague and non-specific.
edit on 12/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

As it stands, the Dem's leadership seem to be outing themselves for who they are,

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Which username?

Nah, I like where this is heading.

I believe 50. Maybe 100? Its been a long time.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Ah ok, so nothing specific. I thought so. 😉

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I never said it was illegally obtained.

I pointed it out to refute your claim that Republicans are just useful idiots for Putin. Alas, you're too f*^#ing dense to understand. I'll lay it out for you one more time. After that, I'm done. You're a monumental waste of time. A case of cognitive dissonance, or just plain stupidity, that makes the idea of talking to a brick wall sound productive.

Your claim: Republicans are useful idiots for Putin

The reality: The Democratic Presidential nominee payed for disinformation provided by Russian intelligence, spread it to anyone inside the Obama administration and press who would take it, they then used it as the foundation to begin investigating the opposition party's candidate, they spent the next three years concern trolling about the integrity of our democratic process, dividing the electorate and spending millions of dollars on a dead end investigation that netted one Russian related indictment...a company used to troll and buy political ads on facebook. If you watched for developments in that case, you would see that even that has been handled incompetently.

If creating chaos and a loss of faith in our democratic system/govt was Putin's goal then he was only able to accomplish it largely with the help of the Obama administration, the Hillary campaign, the DNC, a complicit media, and dolts like you who parrot everything they say.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to absorb any information that may lead you to conclude that it's actually YOU that is Putin's "useful idiot".

edit on 5-12-2019 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Somebody is getting stressed. Take a look at how Biden handles an Iowan Voters Concerns:
Link

Way to go Joe, insult and want to fight voters.

I sooooooooo hope he gets the nomination. I might even vote for him in the primaries.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I wouldn't even venture to guess what the hell kind of music Sook is into. But it's gotta be real "WOOOOOO" out there, methinks....Or possibly Streisand/ or maybe Nickelback.

lol, I guess I did venture to guess....In any event, I am betting it's BAD.

I'm betting Zeppelin.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join