It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump been secretly baiting the left into impeaching him?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What should I be looking for in the mirror? Help me out here. Try to be specific.

That's not how the magic mirror on the wall works. You must stand in front of it, gaze upon it, and ask it questions.

Its called self-reflection.

As such, I'm no mirror, nor do I give significant advice for free.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: dashen

Well, the Mueller report basically cleared Trump's inner circle of conspiracy, because they were just too dumb to pull it off.

Then, Bill Barr, basically. cleared Trump for obstruction of justice, because he was just so frustrated with the whole witch hunt that his obstruction was justified.

Sigh.... If only those Damn Trumpers were smarter, we would have caught them in our Sting Operations.

And you were so close.

I've gotten whiplash from the goal posts moving so much.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: neo96

Source, and source of the law broken, and subsequent criminal indictment, please.

I already GAVE the source.

www.fec.gov...

There it is again.

You know that old saying, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it"?

I think that applies here. Just substitute "Soook" everywhere it says "horse".
edit on 5-12-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Ouch. You got me. Good one.

Hey mods... can someone let me know if I have to justify why I signed up. Don't want to spook the locals.

It's like you think I'm a democrat voter

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here it is for the reading impaired.

b.Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money orother thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Like a GD dossier used to illegally spy on Trump
edit on 5-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Everything, since the Steele Dossier comes from the labors of the DNC, Fusion GPS and foreign agents Steele and his Russian sources.

Nope. No labor from the DNC. This was the labor of GPS Fusion, and the contractors that they hired. Unfortunately, it was all legal.

Yes labor. What part of Steele was hired by Fusion GPS AFTER being hired by the DNC do you fail to comprehend?

The Steel Dossier was not a product of the Free Beacon work.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooCloseToTheSun

Hey mods... can someone let me know if I have to justify why I signed up. Don't want to spook the locals.

I don't think anything of you yet. Just that this was kind of a goofy thread to be inspired to finally "come out" on.
Trump might not have wanted or planned to be impeached, but he is damn sure going to use it to his advantage...and I would too. I would shove it right back in the Dems faces...Because it is they who are guilty of everything they accuse Trump of doing.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Liberals are hanging and hoping that enough bad news stories about Trump would make Trump supporters and voters in 2020 not show up during the election this was their plan all along.

So far it seems it somewhat worked in Virginia, KY.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

My tinfoil hat tells me you might be a member under a different pseudonym.

Welcome, either way.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

spook the locals.

LoL. U made a funny

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
Liberals are hanging and hoping that enough bad news stories about Trump would make Trump supporters and voters in 2020 not show up during the election this was their plan all along.

It's motivated me even more to show up here in Indiana.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Somebody is getting stressed. Take a look at how Biden handles an Iowan Voters Concerns:
Link

Way to go Joe, insult and want to fight voters.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

No.

If he had he would have wasted his Presidency for no other reason than to play petty games and make himself look silly , how could even his most ardent supporters support that.

link   

Obviously.

Trump is Putin's puppet, and destabilizing the US pollical system is their goal. Trump is just Putin's useful idiot.

The irony of your post... I just can't...

link   

Yeah, I mean a thread that appears on the front of the Live Threads. Such a weird choice right?

Please send me a list of acceptable places to post so I can start the thread I want to open.

Just admit you thought I was a Dem-ogorgon supporter and immediately wanted to attack my post.

Trump is corrupt, he's a businessman in the White House, he is not doing things by the books.
If he's taking people down its along with himself. I'd be guessing no-one goes down, this is Dems trying to flip Repubs, I bet theres a lot who would vote against him anonymously. Et tu brute.

link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

Only because the majority of candidates there ran unopposed. I doubt they really wanted to vote for someone that was convicted of pedophilia related things, but no one else was on the ticket, so he won by default.

And I think the left sprang all of this way too early to be effective. If they had done all this six months out from the election, different story. So they're trying to keep this thing going for another year as it is. But I imagine even more people will feel impeachment/collusion fatigue by then.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

No.

If he had he would have wasted his Presidency for no other reason than to play petty games and make himself look silly , how could even his most ardent supporters support that.

He's gotten a great deal done, regardless. So I wouldn't call it a waste.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well, the Mueller report basically cleared Trump's inner circle of conspiracy, because they were just too dumb to pull it off.

Then, Bill Barr, basically. cleared Trump for obstruction of justice, because he was just so frustrated with the whole witch hunt that his obstruction was justified.

Cleared of conspiracy... And why? Because they were just too dumb to pull it off....

Wow. Now I've heard it all. Please tell me you're not like this in real life.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Even a year away everyone already knows who they're going to vote for.

Impeachement changed nothing.

Democrats will vote for Democrats.

Republcians will vote for Republicans.

And I seriously doubt Independents are thrilled with what they were watching yesterday and the weeks before.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join