It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump been secretly baiting the left into impeaching him?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: elDooberino

I know. The law is crazy huh? You can thank the Supreme Court and Citizen's United for the Steele Dossier.

But, it's still illegal to accept campaign assistance from a foreign entity.

So you are really ok with foreign assistance as long as you hire a third party to get it for you - that's what you are saying?

Now what foreign assistance did the Trump Campaign accept? None. Mueller's team threatened and overly charged Manafort, Cohen, Stone, Flynn, and still could get none of them to flip. Why - because there is no info to flip dummy.

Yet you still are holding onto Russian collusion. It's pathetic.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I can thank citizens United for the Steele dossier? You're going to have to explain that one. How exactly does paying for Russian disinformation to help your campaign relate to Citizens United?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Yet another example of the Left crying foul when anyone dares give them a taste of their own medicine.

Curses? Is that what you call medicine, especially when projecting 4th stage cancer? Really curses are right wing medicine to be giving to those who suffer leftist views??

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

NATO is not stronger since Trump, it's weaker. Of course Putin wants a weak NATO, and that's why Trump plays into Putin's hand by weakening NATO.

Overall defense spending among NATO allies is up.

Try again.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino

I can thank citizens United for the Steele dossier? You're going to have to explain that one. How exactly does paying for Russian disinformation to help your campaign relate to Citizens United?

The same way that Manafort being convicted on crimes unrelated to Trump, his campaign, or Russia proves that Trump is guilty of conspiring with Russians to steal the 2016 election.

Duh....

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

To start, On October 10th of this year my mother died of Stage 4 Kidney/Lung cancer. You are a sick f for even suggesting that someone have to go down that road and let their family watch them die with no hope. You embody the kind of sick person who would have to attack a nation and divide it for no reason at all. Pathetic. I hope and pray you NEVER have to deal with what I did the last 4 months.

There is no case against the president. This is simply Phase II of the lefts preparing an excuse as to why they will lose in 2020. They have nothing to offer and get nothing done. He is using that to his advantage.

This is all leading to a historic win in 2020 for Trump and with no re-election to worry about the roaches will scatter.

link   
a reply to: proximo

So you are really ok with foreign assistance as long as you hire a third party to get it for you - that's what you are saying?

I am not. Remember when Obama chastised the Supreme Court for that decision? I'm with him on that.

Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 558 U.S. 310 (2010), is a landmark United States Supreme Court case concerning campaign finance. The Court held that the free speech clause of the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting independent expenditures for political communications by corporations, including nonprofit corporations, labor unions, and other associations.

The Free Beacon initially hired Fusion GPS, who eventually hired Christopher Steele.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

4D chess indeed. Criticize the orange messiah and you are labeled all sorts of things and are diagnosed with a fake mental illness called "TDS". There's a pretty nasty stigma attached to criticizing him in any way.

Mirror mirror on the wall...

Mirror mirror on the wall, why won't the left gaze upon you at all?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Kindly stop accusing me of doing what you did Snookie

I did not, and never have...wished stage 4 cancer on you or anyone else.

However, you did. repeatedly in fact.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

4D chess indeed. Criticize the orange messiah and you are labeled all sorts of things and are diagnosed with a fake mental illness called "TDS". There's a pretty nasty stigma attached to criticizing him in any way.

Because the mirror would break is my guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If you are offended, you should tell it to seeker!

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: dashen

Well, the Mueller report basically cleared Trump's inner circle of conspiracy, because they were just too dumb to pull it off.

Then, Bill Barr, basically. cleared Trump for obstruction of justice, because he was just so frustrated with the whole witch hunt that his obstruction was justified.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When TDS morphs into full blown stage 4 cancer! roflmao

I won't take it, and neither should you!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

To start, On October 10th of this year my mother died of Stage 4 Kidney/Lung cancer. You are a sick f for even suggesting that someone have to go down that road and let their family watch them die with no hope. You embody the kind of sick person who would have to attack a nation and divide it for no reason at all. Pathetic. I hope and pray you NEVER have to deal with what I did the last 4 months.

There is no case against the president. This is simply Phase II of the lefts preparing an excuse as to why they will lose in 2020. They have nothing to offer and get nothing done. He is using that to his advantage.

This is all leading to a historic win in 2020 for Trump and with no re-election to worry about the roaches will scatter.

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my older sister 5 yrs. ago...I don't joke about that # either.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Cause evil blood sucking monsters don't have reflections?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I did not, and never have...wished stage 4 cancer on you or anyone else.

You supported the inflection of the poster's diseased post, by deflecting and criticizing my taste in music. You did not condemn the post in question, you supported the diseased attack with your subsequent attack.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I am not. Remember when Obama chastised the Supreme Court for that decision? I'm with him on that.

Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, 558 U.S. 310 (2010), is a landmark United States Supreme Court case concerning campaign finance. The Court held that the free speech clause of the First Amendment prohibits the government from restricting independent expenditures for political communications by corporations, including nonprofit corporations, labor unions, and other associations.

The Free Beacon initially hired Fusion GPS, who eventually hired Christopher Steele.

en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn't matter who initially hired him, the DNC and Hillary were the ones paying him when he was getting the dirt for the Dossier. That is a weak deflection.

For someone who says they are opposed to getting help from foreign actors to effect the election - you sure spend a hell of a lot of time complaining about the allegation against Trump which was thoroughly investigated and found to have no merit - but No time complaining about confirmed foreign interference by Hillary.

In fact you seem to want to find excuses for her such as, she did not initially hire Fusion GPS.

edit on 5-12-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Says the guy who has a legion of back-patters encouraging him to not look in the mirror every day. 😂

link   

How about I show myself to be the bigger person here and apologize for making a wise remark to you about your taste (or lack thereof) in music and you can stop trying to insist that is the same thing as wishing someone stage 4 cancer??? (which you actually DID do).

But I forgive you Sook...

JUST STOP TALKING ALREADY....

link   

And they backed out of that when they realized Trump would be the front runner. Also, they claim all their findings come from the public space, and nothing that was found for them while they retained Fgps appeared in the Steele Dossier.

Fusion GPS was later hired by an attorney representing the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, it was revealed this week. Fusion GPS formally hired former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele after it was hired by the law firm working with the DNC and Clinton campaign, a source familiar with the matter told NBC News.

Steele was hired by Fgps after the DNC picked them up

Anything more you'd like to add?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

LIE.

In April 2016, an attorney for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump, while The Free Beacon stopped its backing in May of 2016.[3] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier. DNC officials denied knowing their attorney had contracted with Fusion GPS, and Steele asserted he was not aware the Clinton campaign was the recipient of his research until months after he contracted with Fusion GPS.[10][11]

Both Team Clinton,DNC,Steele are also LYING.

It's currently what they are trying to impeach Trump for, but perfectly acceptable for Clinton and the DNC to hire a foreign agent to effect the outcome an election.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Says the guy who has a legion of back-patters encouraging him to not look in the mirror every day. 😂

Doesn't mean I listen to em.
What's your excuse?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join