It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump been secretly baiting the left into impeaching him?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: neo96

Then this man is absolutely the best dice player in the history of dice.

Nah.

Pelosi goes Psycho

He's playing against mentally challenged people.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: seeker1963

Why am I not surprised you tried to insinuate that I wished cancer upon you...…..

Because that's exactly the projection your post tried to inflect. 4th STAGE CANCER BACK AT YOU!

ummmm, I am sitting hear sober as a judge, laughing my ass off at how deranged your behavior is. Besides, wishing me stage 4 cancer isn't and insult by any means to me, because I am very ready to get off this rock!

Keep trying though!

link   

Why am I not surprised you tried to insinuate that I wished cancer upon you...…..

Because that's exactly the projection your post tried to inflect. 4th STAGE CANCER BACK AT YOU!

I do believe that we have identified the problem....The ability to come to logical conclusions and understand the english language.

How does one "inflect" stage 4 cancer on another anyway?

link   
a reply to: toolgal462

UNRELATED TO TRUMP or the "Trump tower meeting"

LOL

Exactly! Because if he was indicted for conspiracy, because of that Trump Tower meeting, then Jared and Don Jr would have also been indicted, and Pres Trump too, because he dictated the cover up letter to the NYTimes.

Jared and Don Jr were spared, Manafort was already easy pickins, because he was F#ed 6 ways from Sunday!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

I do believe that we have identified the problem....The ability to come to logical conclusions and understand the english language.

Well, since I don't believe in curses, I identified the language, which inflects.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: dashen

Obviously.

Trump is Putin's puppet, and destabilizing the US pollical system is their goal. Trump is just Putin's useful idiot.

Why would Putin want a stronger NATO?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Try as you might ..... Spewing Fake News over and Over and Over doesn't turn it into reality lol

Manafort Guilty

....The case against Manafort grew from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, although Manafort was convicted of crimes that were not tied to the Trump campaign.

The 18 counts and verdicts:
Filing false U.S. individual income tax returns, 2010. Verdict: Guilty
Filing false U.S. individual income tax returns, 2011. Verdict: Guilty
Filing false U.S. individual income tax returns, 2012. Verdict: Guilty
Filing false U.S. individual income tax returns, 2013. Verdict: Guilty
Filing false U.S. individual income tax returns, 2014. Verdict: Guilty
Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts, 2011. Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts, 2012. Verdict: Guilty
Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts, 2013. Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts, 2014. Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
Bank fraud conspiracy ($3.4 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
Bank fraud ($3.4 million loan). Verdict: Guilty
Bank fraud conspiracy ($1 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
Bank fraud ($1 million loan). Verdict: Guilty
Bank fraud conspiracy ($5.5 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
Bank fraud conspiracy ($9.5 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
Bank fraud ($9.5 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
Bank fraud conspiracy ($6.5 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
Bank fraud ($6.5 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.

edit on 1252019 by MetalThunder because: 636687

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: dashen

Obviously.

Trump is Putin's puppet, and destabilizing the US pollical system is their goal. Trump is just Putin's useful idiot.

Why would Putin want a stronger NATO?

Ah, I love the smell of rhetorical questions in the morning!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

a reply to: toolgal462

UNRELATED TO TRUMP or the "Trump tower meeting"

LOL

Exactly! Because if he was indicted for conspiracy, because of that Trump Tower meeting, then Jared and Don Jr would have also been indicted, and Pres Trump too, because he dictated the cover up letter to the NYTimes.

Jared and Don Jr were spared, Manafort was already easy pickins, because he was F#ed 6 ways from Sunday!

So, Mueller and the Dems WEREN'T looking for evidence that Trump or his staff were conspiring with Russia? They were really looking to convict Manafort of unrelated tax crimes from many years prior?

Is that what you are harping on?

And THAT means that Mueller, couldn't find evidence of a crime by Trump or his staff in regards to conspiracy BUT still proves that Trump was guilty of conspiring with Russia.

Do I have it right now?

Whew

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Exactly....F#ed six days from Sunday! LOL

Easy pickins.

edit on 5-12-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You guys shouldn't talk about his TDS because it might cause a stroke as shown in this post.

On topic: I don't think Trump wants to be impeached for nothing, but I also don't think he ever really cared if they pursued impeachment either. He knows the impeachment process is completely partisan and won't sway any of his supporters and will most likely grab him some more independent votes. I think it just looks more and more like he baited them because their whole impeachment process is sitting on thin ice.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Well, since I don't believe in curses, I identified the language, which inflects.

I bet your parents believe in curses....

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: neo96

Then this man is absolutely the best dice player in the history of dice.

Nah.

Pelosi goes Psycho

He's playing against mentally challenged people.

I know the feeling

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I bet your parents believe in soulless demons possessing their children.

edit on 5-12-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

your pic is amazing and i agree they are handing him full control in 2020, unless something amazing comes out in the Senate.
I listened to all the sessions live and if this is what they are moving forward on then they will lose bad, but not only that they are setting a new standard and if you don't think the Right will do the same thing down the road then they are not the brightest little star.. This as much as some may hate Trump is a very dangerous road we are going down i agree with the Law Prof that said the house is abusing there power.

link   

You shouldn't say stuff like that. "I am very ready to get off this rock!"

+2 more 
link   

This is hilarious.

The Democratic nominee for president paid for disinformation that came directly from Russian intelligence officers, Democrats spend the next 3 years using that Russian disinformation in an attempt to divide the electorate, cast doubt on the integrity of our democratic system and unseat a duly elected president...but Trump's the useful idiot?

I'm guessing you have no idea how completely delusional you sound. Probably fancy yourself a real info warrior in the "resistance" when, in reality, you're nothing more than a useful idiot for Putin. Great job.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I bet your parents believe in soulless demons possessing their children.

Well now, as pointed out previously by myself and others....We seem to have an imbalance of hatred and vitriol from one side vs. the other....

Not healthy to be so vicious and mean, Sook....

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

I know. The law is crazy huh? You can thank the Supreme Court and Citizen's United for the Steele Dossier.

But, it's still illegal to accept campaign assistance from a foreign entity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join