It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump been secretly baiting the left into impeaching him?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Please, show me where in the Mueller report is says that Trump and his campaign weren't'/aren't Putin's useful idiots.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Show me where it says in the meuller report that trump is a huge orange cheeto man

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Show me where it says in the meuller report that trump is a huge orange cheeto man

It really said "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" over and over again. This led to Democrat derangement syndrome because they expected a prosecutable Stephen King novel. The mental state of the party is unknown (it could be fractured). The Christmas Break may help to heal the walking wounded (they will resemble zombies during the January hearings).
edit on 6-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The shinning, is that the answer?

Anyway, there is no x-mas break that will help TDS...it is 100% fatal...sorry.

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: dashen

It really said "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" over and over again. This lead to Democrat derangement syndrome because they expected a Stephen King novel. The mental state of the party is unknown (it could be fractured). The Christmas Break may help to heal the wounded.

edit on 5-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
The Shining, is that the answer? Anyway, there is no x-mas break that will help TDS...it is 100% fatal...sorry.

Any ridiculous plot formulation works if it could effect a real outcome on an EVEN more ridiculous real life scenario. Is Eric Swalwell a real person or a Thunderbirds "I saw the wires that time" Puppet? Does Adam Schiff live in an abode or under various random desks on Capital Hill? Does Jerry Nadler have a suit that actually fits him? Who elected them into office? I wouldn't let my apple tree govern me much less these morons.
edit on 6-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Americans will be AMAZED by the differences between the PELOSI-SCHIFF-NADLER CIRCUS, versus the McCONNELL-ROBERTS PROCEEDING.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What difference? Both will end up going nowhere, they will just end in yet another roadblock that pushes people even further apart.

Haven't you been keeping up with all the news? You should know by now where it's going. Divided we fall.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

More Divided? Most likely.

But more substantive results will be realized from the Senate.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: HalWesten

Please, show me where in the Mueller report is says that Trump and his campaign weren't'/aren't Putin's useful idiots.

FFS You've had almost four years to lick your wounds and grieve your loss, let it go, you lost get over it. Tomorrow could be the dawning of a new you or you can continue to have your baggage of hatred handcuffed to your wrist and drag it everywhere you go. You have options, you really do.

edit on 6-12-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
"trust the plan!"

If there's a plan, then that means we aren't all trapped on an out of control train barrelling straight into #ville because a significant chunk of the country decided to turn the reins of power over to a senile, narcissistic criminal. There's a plan. Its all gonna be ok, and all the qultists didn't make a mistake when they voted for Trump, because there's a plan. Any day now, all the scandals, all the embarrassment, all the brazen acts of stupidity and evil will turn out to be totally worth it because there's a plan.

It also neatly frames all the people critical of their God Emperor as being literally satanic pederasts and serial killers, crimes that are far, far worse than all of the #ing appalling horse# that the Trump Administration is constantly getting up to. Sure, putting kids in cages and denying them so much as toothpaste or a place to # while allowing disease to run rampant is a moral atrocity, but a bunch of rich assholes sitting in a basement torturing babies to death to suck their adrenochrome is worse, and a worse crime on the opposite side is basically the same as being vindicated.

Source: not my text. But it fits, so it sits.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Source: not my text. But it fits, so it sits.

So you plagiarized some other douche waffle's drivel.

Awesome.
edit on 6122019 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Your republican senate judiciary committee just issued a report stating that the crap about Ukraine and 2016 and Crowdstrike is not true.
A conspiracy theory with no backbone.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

They are going to be running against an impeached president no matter what.
Its happening.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
What he has failed to show to the world is all the corruption he is so sure is happening all around him.
Why does every investigation he orders into these things come back saying nope didn't happen?
Every one so far... oops.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

All roads lead to PUTIN therefore, all roads lead to RUSSIA.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dashen

All roads lead to PUTIN therefore, all roads lead to RUSSIA.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join