It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump been secretly baiting the left into impeaching him?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

As if you've been on topic at all this entire thread. You're more worried about discussing me than anything else. 😂

Pro-tip: you have a God-given ignore feature built into your brain, but you apparently lack the self-discipline to make use of it. I guess you require other people to do the work for you. That explains the infatuation with Trump and any other politician that happens to tickle your fancy.

All hail politicians! If you believe in them enough they'll eventually fix things for you! All from the comfort of your couch at home. Just stay tuned in to the media outlet that confirms your biases. 🤣
edit on 12/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Closed for Staff Review.

Please note that members are never the topic and even in the Mud Pit it's not allowed.

Opened with a warning.

It's simple everyone, personal attacks and posting about other members is not allowed here. Keep doing it and you may well find yourself banned from posting. Posting in a civil manner is not hard to do.

Take this seriously.

Do not reply to this post.
edit on 12/5/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Gee, if people are not hypocrits then this should mean that he is the most quallified candidate in history, thats how that works right?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

total tosh

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Biden is not the selected democratic nominee, he is just one of many candidates wanting to run, so what is the political ramifications there, If I said tomorrow I'm running am I now off limits for any investigation?

That's what I was wondering myself, if all you have to do to avoid being investigated is to say that you are running for president.
Maybe Biden is only doing this is to claim that is the reason for the investigation, they were worried about all of this being investigated years ago.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: dashen

Are you trying to say that the Mueller report didn't prove that Trump, and his campaign, were Putin's useful idiots?

Yes. Mueller even said so, so did everyone else that looked at the report aside from the Dems in congress. When you have one party so focused on getting rid of an outsider that they can't control, you have to admit that it is a political game and nothing else. Putin knows he can't control Trump the way he could Clinton, and anyone with any common sense knows the same. Trump is not a Russian puppet, he's not trying to appease them with or for anything, he's not backing down to any of their aggression, and if you're being honest, you would admit it too. I'd like to see your proof that he is because it makes absolutely no sense at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

That's what I was wondering myself, if all you have to do to avoid being investigated is to say that you are running for president.
Maybe Biden is only doing this is to claim that is the reason for the investigation, they were worried about all of this being investigated years ago.

Things like saying they need to protect the name of the whistle blower when there is no legal reasons to do so or act like Biden is their nominee when he is just a candidate of many is their way to make a mountain out of a mole hill to justify their reason for impeachment to create more importance to something that means little.
edit on 5-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

there is likely some truth here. Get them under oath. Watch them try to pull Comey's "I don't remember" or Lois Learner's plead in the Senate. They need to go down. Tired of seeing them get away with it.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

(post by toolgal462 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Why do you insist on making people think outside their box?

You're triggering!!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TooCloseToTheSun

Get used to it.

Around here if you don't worship at the alter of trump you get attacked and called names.

What I do is ignore those that obviously just want to have a pissing contest.
You'll find that there are great and open minds here. You just have to wade through the bs first.

This is a general statement and not about anyone specifically.

Welcome to ats.

edit on 5-12-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The Dems didn't have to do any of this. They didn't have to parade failed witness after failed witness in front of multiple committees now

But only around 30-40 million people see it that way. Another 30-40 million see this as very bad for trump. With credible witnesses across multiple reports.
The problem people have is that they don't want to see things from the other sides perspective.
Easier to just call them (insert derogatory political name here).

Neo. Was it neo? Is right when he said dems are going to vote for dems and repubs are going to vote for repubs.
Nothing that happens will change that. Not the full impeachment of trump nor even q being proven true.

What the two side should really be doing is working on those in the middle like me.
My vote is unknown.
I like yang. But he'll never make it.I liked ron paul and john kasich. No one i like ever makes it so I end up voting for the people my friends and family like. But a big part of me thinks that the 120 million non voters might be the smart ones.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I wont.

I'm going to vote for marianne williamson.

What? No one knows that she's still in the race?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join