It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump been secretly baiting the left into impeaching him?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
like a soothing salve always in the irritating cracks where you are needed!

He's like sand. Coarse and everywhere.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I always give the peanut filled kind.

Heppy holideys

lysergic 1
desktop 0

extra bonus points awarded as it will take a little longer to clean up the coca-cola you coerced from me

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Ah, so personal feelings are frowned upon unless they align with your own? Sounds about right.

Are they relevant to the OP, either way?

Nope.

You're losing ground fast here, skip.

edit on 5-12-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Why wouldn't they be? If personal feelings weren't relevant to OP's then there would never be any replies to them. No one would post anything because personal feelings wouldn't be allowed or tolerated.

You must be under the impression that this website wasn't made specifically for expressing personal feelings. You couldn't be any more wrong.
edit on 12/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You must be under the impression that this website wasn't made specifically for expressing personal feelings. Wrong.

This place has been all about the feelz for quite some time now.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

a reply to: toolgal462

Sorry for intruding on your echo chamber. Maybe you could do a Facebook and "unfriend" me, ask a mod to give you the option to block opposing opinions.

Until then I will continue giving my opinion. You're more than welcome to ignore me instead of constantly replying to me as if you have no other choice.

If only the opposing opinion wasn't an internal monologue irrelevant to the OP.

Narcissists often feign innocence. I hope that isn't you..

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Lots of fee-fees hurt in this thread so far. Ad homs and personal attacks everywhere in here.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Omg the mud pit is brutal
I’m Moody today so I decided to join

Whatever psychological warfare is being used against the left, is undoubtedly deserved.

While the human trafficking industry, enabled by this same establishment, destroys lives and exploits and abuses humans all over the globe.... while for many, the world is on 🔥 fire with real issues... this elite bunch of crooks have the audacity to stand up there on television in front of the world and try to pass this president off as everything they have always been, that this admin has some kind of plan is the only real hope we have.

Nobody in real life is paying any attention to this impeachment, they’re paying attention to how the world is revealing itself to be broken and in need of healing.... so instead of paying attention to this # show maybe we should pay attention to what’s going to try to rise from the ashes of chaos it could inevitably leave us in... and what kind of order is going to be established out of that chaos.

Trumps 4D chess MAGA is the best option anybody’s looking at. Left or right.
Really.

Ahhh it feels good to rant in the mud pit. Carry on.

edit on 5-12-2019 by SouthernGift because: 🍿

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Why wouldn't they be? If personal feelings weren't relevant to OP's then there would never be any replies to them. No one would post anything because personal feelings wouldn't be allowed or tolerated.

You must be under the impression that this website wasn't made specifically for expressing personal feelings. You couldn't be any more wrong.

I said to the op. Not every op.

Strawman much? (going by your interpretation of the phrase
)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So my feelings aren't relevant to the OP? Well damn, maybe you should delete your account seeing as you frown upon people expressing their personal feelings on topics.

You just shattered the foundations of this website with that one. Brilliant.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Lots of fee-fees hurt in this thread so far. Ad homs and personal attacks everywhere in here.

You honestly think it smells like roses when you drop a deuce? LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So my feelings aren't relevant to the OP? Well damn, maybe you should delete your account seeing as you frown upon people expressing their personal feelings on topics.

You just shattered the foundations of this website with that one. Brilliant.

Well, it certainly wasn't an abortion debate thread, was it.

Sorry I stole your attention seeking thunder. I guess its about all you had on the agenda today, eh?

link   

I could say the same about 90% of the front page topics over the past 3+ years.

Seems to me you love the smell of a deuce being dropped, as long as it smells similar to your own.

link   

As a high-functioning sociopath I left those useless fee-fees behind a long time ago. I'm as empty on the inside as my beer mug at 5:01:01PM on a Friday.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As a high-functioning sociopath I left those useless fee-fees behind a long time ago. I'm as empty on the inside as my beer mug at 5:01:01PM on a Friday.

One of us!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

And that's exactly why we love you. You don't bring your personal feelings into the room when you reprimand us, you just do it with no emotion at all. It's nothing personal with you, that's what makes you such a great... friend.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
One of us!

Gooble gabble, gooble gabble.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

And that's exactly why we love you. You don't bring your personal feelings into the room when you reprimand us, you just do it with no emotion at all. It's nothing personal with you, that's what makes you such a great... friend.

I'm a blast at family get togethers.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I could say the same about 90% of the front page topics over the past 3+ years.

Seems to me you love the smell of a deuce being dropped, as long as it smells similar to your own.

I use poopourri. So it is quite pleasant. I suspect no deodorizer could overpower you.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sounds about right. Just mask the smell and it goes away! Kinda like throwing glitter on a turd, it turns it into gold! Right?

I let my odor hang free. I don't need no deodorizer, all natural baby.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join