It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump been secretly baiting the left into impeaching him?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

My first post was absolutely on topic. It was pointing out how the straw-grasping OP is a case of the orange messiah not being worthy of criticism.

Sorry that I didn't participate in the circle jerk. I know you guys hate to be interrupted.

LOL what? No it wasn't.

The op was a question about baiting the left into impeachment. Absolutely no mention of bad mouthing the President was made in the OP.

I've got it and your comment pulled up in another tab, and I'm not seeing it. You just had to come in and start your shtick.

I don't know if you've posted so much here that you've forgotten, or you're trying to lie your way out of it.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sorry that I didn't participate in the circle jerk. I know you guys hate to be interrupted.

Seriously.

Knock it off and stop trying bait them.

dude aint smart enough to be "baiting" anyone. Dude is just overly impressed with his self.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Sorry for intruding on your echo chamber. Maybe you could do a Facebook and "unfriend" me, ask a mod to give you the option to block opposing opinions.

Until then I will continue giving my opinion. You're more than welcome to ignore me instead of constantly replying to me as if you have no other choice.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

HAHAHA!

You think you get combative replies because you're always so right and your truthiness is just too hard for some people to handle.

In reality, people reply to you the way they do because you're just kind of an a$$hole.

link   
By all means, you are perfectly entitled to give your opinion on the subject matter.

But please stop making the subject matter about YOU. It aint.

This will be my last response to you and your nonsense.

I'm in need of a sandwich...

link   
trump has this effect on some people
"you know...you're really beautiful....

lol

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I give a **** about you. Maybe even two.

link   

The idea of Trump baiting anyone into impeaching him is a total copout, a simple case of creating an idea out of thin air to avoid criticizing him in any way.

It was on topic. I'm sorry that I'm not one to affirm crazy theories that have no basis in reality.

link   

Ah, so the first stones were JUST cast an hour or two ago. Interesting logic. Do you suffer from amnesia by chance?

No more so than you, I imagine.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Xtrozero

lol that is hilarious
thanks for that!!!

Many types of these patches you could buy over there.

outside the reason that many NATO forces just out right suck the reason is mainly this.

NATO’s ISAF, for International Security Assistance Force, has 58,300 troops from 41 countries. But NATO’s 28 member-nations provide the core of the force. Most of them labor under operational restrictions, known as caveats, on combat imposed by their governments or parliaments, U.S. soldiers joke that ISAF stands for “I saw Americans Fight.”

In addition to American troops who have no combat caveats, British, Canadian and Dutch are the only national contingents under NATO command that are not handcuffed.

Their own Governments put restrictions on them to where they do not fight at all...

Yep NATO is weak and not because of Trump.

edit on 5-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: elDooberino

HAHAHA!

You think you get combative replies because you're always so right and your truthiness is just too hard for some people to handle.

In reality, people reply to you the way they do because you're just kind of an a$$hole.

Hence the comment that began this # show- the one by my alter-ego Wardaddy about looking in a mirror...

*sigh* Off to get me a sandwich

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Master baiters.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

Says the guy telling someone else that "no one gives a sh!t about you".

Clean that mirror off a little, seems to be a little foggy.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
like a soothing salve always in the irritating cracks where you are needed!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks, AM. You've always been such a nice captor... I mean friend.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The idea of Trump baiting anyone into impeaching him is a total copout, a simple case of creating an idea out of thin air to avoid criticizing him in any way.

It was on topic. I'm sorry that I'm not one to affirm crazy theories that have no basis in reality.

You have no way to know that that was the OP's intent. You took the liberty to supplant the OP with your own interpretation of it.

It was a discussion on a possibility, however remote, and you inserted your own personal feelsings into the discussion, without lube.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yep NATO is weak and not because of Trump.

you said a mouthful there
on point as well

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I always give the peanut filled kind.

Heppy holideys

link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: elDooberino

HAHAHA!

Hence the comment that began this # show- the one by my alter-ego Wardaddy about looking in a mirror...

*sigh* Off to get me a sandwich

Remember, no pickles.

Don't disappoint me.

link   

Ah, so personal feelings are frowned upon unless they align with your own? Sounds about right.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join