It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump been secretly baiting the left into impeaching him?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What's your point exactly?

If that's the case, you don't really support Trump, you're just saying anything you like behind that keyboard of yours. You're such a liar, lying just to get a bunch of attention. πŸ˜‚

If the square doesn't fit in the round hole just keep trying to jam it in there anyways, right?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I criticize everyone in Washington. You act as if the two "sides" don't have the same handlers. I don't bend a knee to anyone in Washington, the are plenty of knee-benders around these parts though.

What does that have to do with what I posted? By the way, your a lefty. We all know it, we've seen you post your hatred for the right over and over, yet never criticize the left. So even though I don't know where that reply came from it was a full-fledged lie as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I didn't know you counted as a whole brigade!

I may have a bit of a weight problem..........thanks for reminding me....

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nope. But I do know he used 'existing' pieces of legislation to enforce and was then subsequently stopped by the courts.

Immigration. The Wall. Budgets. Obamacare. Military. The list goes on and on....

"HE" never had the house and senate. Look what McCain did to the ACA vote. He died and now we have Romney.

And by Sookie's logic regarding the Steel Dossier belonging to the Free Beacon, some of the legislation (the travel moratorium specifically) was written, even if it hadn't gone to the floor for a vote, by the Obama admin. Ergo, Obama's policy that Trump enacted.

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nope. But I do know he used 'existing' pieces of legislation to enforce and was then subsequently stopped by the courts.

Immigration. The Wall. Budgets. Obamacare. Military. The list goes on and on....

"HE" never had the house and senate. Look what McCain did to the ACA vote. He died and now we have Romney.

And by Sookie's logic regarding the Steel Dossier belonging to the Free Beacon, some of the legislation (the travel moratorium specifically) was written, even if it hadn't gone to the floor for a vote, by the Obama admin. Ergo, Obama's policy that Trump enacted.

NOW you are 'getting it'!!!!
edit on 5-12-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

That particular poster just lets me know the amount of butthurt my opinion is inflicting on the brigade. He's like the red flag being waved that gives it confirmation. πŸ‘

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Keyboard elitist.

nothing elite there

nothing at all

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I don't feel the need to criticize the left, you guys do that well enough on your own. That would be like going to a Christian church and raising a fuss over Islamic extremism. What's the point? I'd be preaching to the choir.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

the amount of butthurt

ah the currency of the moms basement troll
nothing of substance to add
seeks to remedy its failure by annoying as many as possible

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

By the way, your a lefty. We all know it, we've seen you post your hatred for the right over and over, yet never criticize the left.

perhaps christen them "southpaw"?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That particular poster just lets me know the amount of butthurt my opinion is inflicting on the brigade. He's like the red flag being waved that gives it confirmation. πŸ‘

darnit, this thread aint about YOU.

You do this every freakin' thread that you show up on. Make it about you.

Get back on topic and knock it off no one cares about what YOU think we think about YOU.

link   
Back to Trump baiting instead of poster baiting.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

NATO is not stronger since Trump, it's weaker. Of course Putin wants a weak NATO, and that's why Trump plays into Putin's hand by weakening NATO.

NATO is 90% America....Trump wants it 50/50, is that wrong? The years I spent in the Middle East outside of a few NATO forces there were running jokes with their ISAF patches.... As in "I Saw Americans Fighting".....

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

NATO is 90% America....Trump wants it 50/50, is that wrong?

Nope.

Not wrong.

It's time for Eu countries to grow up and stop making Dad pay for their car insurance.

link   

What's your point exactly?

If that's the case, you don't really support Trump, you're just saying anything you like behind that keyboard of yours. You're such a liar, lying just to get a bunch of attention. πŸ˜‚

If the square doesn't fit in the round hole just keep trying to jam it in there anyways, right?

In the shrink world, they call that projection.

I don't hide anything. If I was trying to just get attention, my star and flag count would far exceed your own, I suspect.

No, I don't come to ATS to seek attention, or I too would use ATS to vent my boomer parent issues.

link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I was on the topic. I can't help that the discussion turned toward me, I'd be glad to discuss why the OP is a case of immense straw-grasping.

Notice the people bringing up years old threads that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Wag your finger at them.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

ISAF patches.... As in "I Saw Americans Fighting".....

lol that is hilarious
thanks for that!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

An over inflated sense of self importance speaks volumes.

You have my pity. *Buzz Lightyear salute*

link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Trump was cleared

Trump was cleared of nothing. Don Jr and Jared Kushner were spared. Manafort was f#ed 6 days from Sunday!

LOL, and Manaforts problems had ZeRO to do with Trump. Geesus H. you have to be joking....

NO ONE can be this obtuse....Well...cept for Silly and Sookie...

Which leads me to ask, anyone ever see these two in a room at the same time?

Don't let them get under your skin. You are on the side with all the real power.

link   

a reply to: toolgal462

I was on the topic. I can't help that the discussion turned toward me, I'd be glad to discuss why the OP is a case of immense straw-grasping.

Notice the people bringing up years old threads that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Wag your finger at them.

OH FFS, it was YOU who demanded "examples" of your "hypocrisy"

I know you truly believe that you possess superior intellect, but please....for the love of all that is holy.....

JUST LET IT GO and discuss the topic of the thread and stop talking about yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join