It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK - Does Jeremy Corbyn remind you of the chief sparrow in Game of Thrones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I reckon somebody needs to 'meme' this.

When I see him, hear him talk and even his mannerisms all make me think of the sparrow from G.O.T.

He just comes across as a creepy guy to me - what do others think?

P.S. I'm not a fan of Boris either and Jo Swinson is just a joke.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Copy.

Upload.

Type what you wanna say.

imgflip.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
He riminds me of Neville Chamberlin. Be prepared to have the military gutted, as well as a mass exodus of wealthy peeps. BUT, free this and free that.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ooohhh! Thank you for that link...I see some fun coming up after a drink or two

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

He reminds me of 'Steptoe' from the old series on TV of 'Steptoe and son'

Not a good look!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the link.

Neville - yeah I'm not a big fan of the amount spent on our military but i wouldnt through it all on the scrapheap.

lol @ Steptoe - remember staying in Dudley early 90's and being surprised by seeing some old bloke with a horse and cart out collecting.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My god!!! I was born after WW2, but I can see Herr Goebbels would have been ultra proud of the propaganda and smear campaign against Corbyn. On ATS here, on facebook in the MSM and on the TV. You think that Trump is being smeared but the job being done on Corbyn is the nastiest, filthiest pieces of work I've ever seen in my lifetime.
Through association it rubbishes the whole of the Labour party and that is what it's all about.
Corbyn is not the party. Even IF he was Prime Minister he does not have sole power, he would have a cabinet to temper him. Gobsmacked with the hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
My god!!! I was born after WW2, but I can see Herr Goebbels would have been ultra proud of the propaganda and smear campaign against Corbyn. On ATS here, on facebook in the MSM and on the TV. You think that Trump is being smeared but the job being done on Corbyn is the nastiest, filthiest pieces of work I've ever seen in my lifetime.
Through association it rubbishes the whole of the Labour party and that is what it's all about.
Corbyn is not the party. Even IF he was Prime Minister he does not have sole power, he would have a cabinet to temper him. Gobsmacked with the hypocrisy.

Its said "the truth hurts"......and does it not say something when even hardened

traditional labour voters are coming out and saying "I cant vote for labour while

Jeremy Corbyn is the leader"

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
He reminds me of someone stuck in the 1970s, or 1980s.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

He reminds me of 'Steptoe' from the old series on TV of 'Steptoe and son'

Not a good look!!!

My neighbour is a million miles closer to Steptoe in every way possible even down to his back garden , nick named steptoes yard for the amount of junk he collects all he needs is the horse and cart but inside steptoe and sons place was probably cleaner than my neighbours house

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Taking about beasts

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I've said ages ago that Jeremy Corbyn is Michael Foot.
In case you're too young, Michael Foot was one of the Labour leaders who lost to Maggie Thatcher, after an election manifesto described at the time as "the longest suicide note in history". He got the same kind of press as Corbyn, being criticised for things like wearing a "donkey jacket" at the Cenotaph ceremony.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-12-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The difference between Foot and Corbyn is that Foot maintained a certain level of credibility and integrity amongst anyone with even a modicum of understanding of the political process and wasn't swayed by sensationalist headlines and soundbites.
The same can't be said about Corbyn.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Its said "the truth hurts"......and does it not say something when even hardened

traditional labour voters are coming out and saying "I cant vote for labour while

Jeremy Corbyn is the leader"

But are you sure it's the Truth now Elethia, just because someone say's it is.
www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Maybe not, but....Corbyn’s Labour Party is PLAGUED with nepotism

JEREMY CORBYN’S Labour Party mantra is “for the many not the few” as the left-wingers proclaim to support working class interests - yet many of his top political aides are friends and family of the Labour leader and his closest allies

Jeremy Corbyn has often be painted as a man of the people and since he became leader of the Labour Party in 2015, he said he wanted to spread power outwards to ordinary men and women of Britain. But his choice of political aides and appointments to top positions within the Labour Party suggest he actually favours a policy of nepotism, employing relatives and friends to roles within the party. This can be seen countless times, with members of his own family having secured key advising positions.

Two of Mr Corbyn’s three sons, assisted in their dad’s campaign to become leader of the Labour party in 2015, and again in the 2017 general election.

Thomas helped produce the film for Mr Corbyn’s manifesto launch, “For the many, not the few” and also lent his videographer knowledge to Momentum - the political organisation behind the Labour leader’s grassroots campaigning network.

Meanwhile, Sebastian played a key part in his dad’s first leadership campaign, and was rewarded by becoming John McDonnell’s chief of staff in 2015.

Earlier this year Mr Corbyn appointed his former political adviser, Laura Murray, as head of complaints at the Labour Party.
While this may seem an uncontroversial appointment, the new head of complaints is the daughter of Andrew Murray, chief of staff at the Unite union and one of the Labour leader’s oldest friends.

The string of appointments has drawn criticism with Ben Harris-Quinney, chairman of The Bow Group think tank saying Britons are “tired of the liberal establishment” and “certainly don't want their children who are of the same views taking up where they left off”.
He added“We need a complete clear out of mainstream politicians who think they and their families deserve many generations of riches and celebrity from the British taxpayer. They have no claim to power and have observed Britain's decline whilst lining their own pockets.

www.express.co.uk...

*For the many not the few*? More like *The family business*

ALL that taxpayers money going into the *Firm Corbyn* kitty

new topics

top topics

join