It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia’s First Terrorist Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here's another load of trash to be glanced at and discarded by anyone interested in the Hilton Bombing atrocity carried out by ASIO to generate extra funding.

www.abc.net.au...

I know who bombed the Hilton and it certainly wasn't this fool.

Apologies for the lack of content on this one, I just have to point out this is another piece of fake literature almost certainly emanating from the backside of ASIO.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have to admit, I'm entirely ignorant of the fact and circumstances surrounding the bombing. Can you recommend a source for more information?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Me, but I'm mad as hell.

ASIO wanted money for trashy cars, booze and whores. They took a man who I knew and supplied him with the bomb. He put the bomb in the bin, then got drunk and didn't confirm it was in place. The plan was to 'discover' it and ask for more pocket money for being clever. They were fairly certain it was there and the garbage collectors were waved on, until the unfortunate crew arrived twenty minutes early and tipped the bin into the compactor. Bang.

Here's a good link. crimesofempire.com...

edit on 5 12 2019 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks. I'll give it a read.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Nm
edit on 5-12-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Yeah, I was there, going to work (on foot) just afterwards and I remember the lockdown.

I also spoke to Irina Dunn and she maintained that the Ananda Marga were not involved at all. I believed her, she sounded genuine at the time and her arguments indeed proved to be truthful.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Australia's first terrorist attack was in Broken Hill in 1915....by, yes you know who.....Moslems.

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It started when he accidentally killed a man. New South Wales Special Branch said, 'Do you want to go to jail or work for us?' He made the wrong choice. It started with attending any meeting where radicals might be found. You know, meditation, yoga, odd religions, all that dangerous stuff. After a while of not finding any radicals they said, 'You have to spice this up or we can't pay you'.

Then it was arson at slaughterhouses leaving Hare Krishna graffiti. Stupid, I know, but we are talking about NSW Special Branch.

Eventually it was The Hilton, then trying to frame Tim Anderson and friends. He took them in a stolen VW Beetle to a right wing politicians house with the suggestion of leaving graffiti on his fence. When they arrived he produced a bomb. Tim and friends said, 'Get us out of here NOW!' He drove off and a car pulled alongside with a man holding a gun leaning out of the window screaming 'PULL OVER NOW!'

I could go on and on and often do while eyes glaze over.

DON'T mention this to Tim Anderson. Never before has a man been so sick of hearing about that sorry part of his life.

edit on 7 12 2019 by Kester because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join