It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
What constitutes 'first hand knowledge' for you exactly? I can't figure out what you're going to say that contramands the individuals all present/involved and their testimony confirming Trump's reasons for withholding Ukraine money and coercing a Biden investigation........

The only evidence/testimony is assumptions and presumptions.

When asked directly whether they had any first hand knowledge of Trump saying or doing anything he is accused of, they all said no.

If you claim otherwise, you'll have to provide proof.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
and the president ordered exactly what again?
as far as I know, and I have been following this, trump only spoke to sondland and the president of ukraine
are there others?
I am not interested in what those who did not speak with him thought he wanted, what he ordered done is what is actually of import.
Unless you have other info? I would be glad so review it.

IMO this is why the dems wont charge an actual crime.
Abuse of power is subjective and merely policy disagreements
Obstruction of congress is bs with out the scotus ruling the executive to turn over info

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

What constitutes 'first hand knowledge' for you exactly? I can't figure out what you're going to say that contramands the individuals all present/involved and their testimony confirming Trump's reasons for withholding Ukraine money and coercing a Biden investigation........

The only evidence/testimony is assumptions and presumptions.

When asked directly whether they had any first hand knowledge of Trump saying or doing anything he is accused of, they all said no.

If you claim otherwise, you'll have to provide proof.

Just so I'm understanding you clearly, without an admission from Trump the whole thing is void? If someone claimed they heard Trump say "Investigate Biden or you won't get any defense money" why would you not just say that the person was lying and can't be trusted?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
and the president ordered exactly what again?
as far as I know, and I have been following this, trump only spoke to sondland and the president of ukraine
are there others?
I am not interested in what those who did not speak with him thought he wanted, what he ordered done is what is actually of import.
Unless you have other info? I would be glad so review it.

IMO this is why the dems wont charge an actual crime.
Abuse of power is subjective and merely policy disagreements
Obstruction of congress is bs with out the scotus ruling the executive to turn over info

Even only using the narrow field you've listed Sondland has clarified his testimony to include admission that 'everyone knew the reason' (ie. Trump was going to hold the Ukraine money until he got his investigation).

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If someone claimed they heard Trump say "Investigate Biden or you won't get any defense money" why would you not just say that the person was lying and can't be trusted?

lol
no one has claimed such

were there not actual mechanisms in place for his actions I may be inclined to believe this was some kind of scandal
1 potus can review funds going to foreign aid to ensure there is no corruption; this is established policy other potus' have done such to other nations
2 the us has an anti corruption treaty with ukraine, asking for enforcement of such is not a crime

sorry
there is nothing here
other than some busybodys attempting to invent a crime
they failed and exposed themselves

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

'everyone knew the reason'

further clarification from sondland revealed the white house meeting was involved(STILL NOT A CRIME) and not the funding,
what sondland thought and what trump actually said PER SONDLAND are 2 very different things

interesting you leave out the president of ukraine as he poo pooed this from the very beginning in many interviews in the usa and abroad

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

If someone claimed they heard Trump say "Investigate Biden or you won't get any defense money" why would you not just say that the person was lying and can't be trusted?

lol
no one has claimed such

were there not actual mechanisms in place for his actions I may be inclined to believe this was some kind of scandal
1 potus can review funds going to foreign aid to ensure there is no corruption; this is established policy other potus' have done such to other nations
2 the us has an anti corruption treaty with ukraine, asking for enforcement of such is not a crime

sorry
there is nothing here
other than some busybodys attempting to invent a crime
they failed and exposed themselves

If it really was about anti-corruption why did Trump drop it when word of this malfeasance emerged? Why does someone doing something totally legal and on the up-and-up stop said legal action suddenly when detractors claim what he's doing is illegal?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

'everyone knew the reason'

interesting you leave out the president of ukraine as he poo pooed this from the very beginning in many interviews in the usa and abroad

I didn't leave it out, its just not noteworthy for the same reason that we don't ask a beaten spouse if their significant other is beating them while they're sitting next to them/still living with them......

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Just so I'm understanding you clearly, without an admission from Trump the whole thing is void?

Not at all. Please stop fudding around.

I would do what any sane person would do. Allow for the possibility that they could be telling the truth - or lying. Look at all of the evidence.

Bottom line - there is zero evidence right now - not one person - claiming that "they heard Trump say "Investigate Biden or you won't get any defense money""...

PERIOD.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
www.defensenews.com...

WASHINGTON ― The Senate voted to send President Donald Trump a measure to avoid a government shutdown and extend Ukraine military aid that’s at the center of the House’s presidential impeachment inquiry.

because the senate told him to?

a little tidbit nobody wants to acknowledge
the gop controlled senate

Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Richard Shelby, R-Ala., was set to meet with Trump on Thursday in an effort to keep the process on track, especially in light of the House’s impeachment inquiry.

“That will take a lot of oxygen out of the air," he told reporters. “It will be the big story of the day, and that won’t preclude us, but it could make it harder.”

he couldn't fight the house and the senate

but there has to be a nefarious reason....right???

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I didn't leave it out

Oh I missed you including that....my bad

its just not noteworthy for the same reason that we don't ask a beaten spouse if their significant other is beating them while they're sitting next to them/still living with them......

nice of you to question the leaders character
or lack of

or perhaps it simply doesnt fit your narritive

either way dismissing it outright is ridiculous and shows a lack of gathering ALL the facts

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It’s always a pleasure in a sad sort of way to see the Democrat Party double and triple down on their own stupidity. By far the most pathetic display of our political leaders in action I’ve ever seen. Wake me when its over, yawn.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Bottom line - there is zero evidence right now...

What was Trump's explanation for holding the money up and then only releasing it the day after the whistleblower report came out? Pure Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I didn't leave it out

Oh I missed you including that....my bad

its just not noteworthy for the same reason that we don't ask a beaten spouse if their significant other is beating them while they're sitting next to them/still living with them......

nice of you to question the leaders character
or lack of

or perhaps it simply doesnt fit your narritive

either way dismissing it outright is ridiculous and shows a lack of gathering ALL the facts

I'm not dismissing it outright, and I'm bummed that its still being viewed that way. I can take what Zelinsky said at face value just as I can take some understanding from his situation and potential reticence to 'bite the hand that feeds' by angering Trump.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What was Trump's explanation for holding the money up and then only releasing it the day after the whistleblower report came out? Pure Coincidence?

It was precisely as the Law itself - the one that allocated the money - calls for. To make sure the money wasn't going to be wasted on a cesspool of corruption.

It happens all the time. Go google on how many times Barry did it.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
as we all know by now it is not just trump that allocates the funds
zelinsky can tell trump to get hung and congress will still give him his money, probably more with the dem controlled house

he has no reason to lie
yet he still conducts interviews and says there was no pressure
sometimes a question is just a question

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It was precisely as the Law itself - the one that allocated the money - calls for. To make sure the money wasn't going to be wasted on a cesspool of corruption.

It happens all the time. Go google on how many times Barry did it.

Why did Trump withhold Ukraine money exclusively then as opposed to other countries aid money (who were equally notorious for being corrupt)?

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

as we all know by now it is not just trump that allocates the funds
zelinsky can tell trump to get hung and congress will still give him his money, probably more with the dem controlled house

he has no reason to lie
yet he still conducts interviews and says there was no pressure
sometimes a question is just a question

I've thought that Zelinsky requires a lot that benefits from cooperating with Trump, and not just the aid money. I know its entirely unsatisfying now but I'd feel a lot better about Zelinsky's admission over this whole thing some time in the future after Zelinsky is out of politics and has nothing more to gain from Trump's favor. Trump still being president means he can make Zelinsky's life hell even without withholding aid.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
omg
really
google Libian foreign aid
www.bbc.com...
pakistan
palastine

ukraine was just the cash cow apparently.......

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Trump still being president means he can make Zelinsky's life hell even without withholding aid.

you think trump made him sit down and negotiate a cease fire with the russians recently?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join