It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
www.washingtontimes.com... m_campaign=TWT+-+DSA&gclid=CjwKCAiA8qLvBRAbEiwAE_ZzPVc--WXiDI4Qtao3cBWUBRt838NCtARRi6iu6zom3axUeI0-19HhKBoCwa8QAvD_BwE

They don’t like President Trump’s personality, they don’t like his bullying tweets or his name-calling. But undecided voters in battleground states and key suburbs are saying in focus groups organized by Trump backers that House Democrats’ effort to impeach the president is an unfair, confusing waste of time. “They’re wasting a lot of time and energy on it,” said a woman in Phoenix. “I just feel like it’s hurting everybody.”
undecided voters are angry about this farce too
time.com...

wo Democrats broke with their party to vote against a resolution the House passed on Thursday formally outlining procedures for the next phase of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. The resolution passed 232-196 in a vote that stayed largely along party lines. No Republicans voted in favor, though former Republican Rep. Justin Amash, who left the GOP to become an Independent this summer, did support the resolution. Reps. Jeff Van Drew and Collin Peterson were the only two Democrats who voted against it. The impeachment process, sparked by concerns over whether Trump used his position as President to pressure Ukraine to investigate a political rival, has already been sharply criticized by Republicans. While the two Democrats’ decision to vote against the impeachment resolution on Thursday did not come as a surprise, it was immediately used by GOP leaders to further rail against the process.
same two from my earler post but this one gets into their reasoning and shows the actual vote totals

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
All generalized statements with no meat to back her claims. I could say that about anyone. You are just one of the hopeless Marxist useful idiots who will believe anything these clowns say. The entire Democratic field of potential Presidential candidates are mental cases. The promises they have uttered are impossible to keep. They know you useful idiots don't remember one day to the next what they have even promised. There is so much you leftist idiots do not remember it is mind boggling. How many grades did you have to repeat to actually remember or get anything? Yea Sillyolme your name is fitting. You are silly to a fault. Please do not have a heart attack when you or if you finally awaken.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It looks like she has nerve problems that is in contrast with her cognitive abilities.

Mental health seems low

I could see if the Democrats were not agaisnt trump since day 1 then give them a chance.

But they have shown this is nothing more then personal with their prior history and accuastions.

They say they are following the rules of the founding fathers to prevent corruption. What about the laws that make sure a coup de ta or what ever it is doesn't occur like we are seeing among the treasonist Democrats.

A whole new low by the left

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Newsflash:

The GOP’s blatherskite-riddled “report” is a triumph of noise over substance. It should be carved word for word on the tombstone of the Republican Party if and when that bat belfry of an organization finally collapses under the weight of its own well-heeled inadequacies.

Alternative Reports from Alternative Worlds

Well. This escalated quickly.

Murica's Moronic Musketeers - one for all and all for one!
This is awesome. MOAR PEACHES!

So... question of the day:
which one of you drunken-style-Kung-Fu ATSliens compiled that report from DBCowboys posts?

edit on 6-12-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
>>> I can't take credit for this, its from a radio pundit but it is 100% true and bears repeating.
When the left says they're standing up to defend the Constitution and cites their religion as the basis for their conscience, look out because they're out to completely lie their asses off for personal gain.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I didn't realize that the House Judiciary (Jerry Nadler) changed crafting Articles of Impeachment from TODAY (Friday), to MONDAY, to distract from the Department of Justice I.G. Report coming on Monday, which will be mostly critical of Democrats.

www.redstate.com...

But Democrat-owned newspapers and media outlets say the Inspector General report will be a big nothing burger. Maybe Pelosi and Nadler know differently?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I say theres something there.

Or they wouldn't be deflecting the IG report with their hearing.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Definitely! Also, Liberal Media and guest "experts" are worried over Rudy Giuliani spending a week in Ukraine with the OAN (One America News) network in tow.

They first say Ukraine-Biden or Ukraine-DNC-Hillary is a "ridiculous conspiracy theory", the spend the next hour talking about how worried they are that Rudy is fabricating evidence to please his boss (Trump).

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2019 by Scapegrace because: Deleted

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Oops , looks like the Reps will have a Super Majority in the Senate , and after taking back the House in 2020 . The Trifecta for the Next 4 Years ...Yippy !

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
It looks like she has nerve problems that is in contrast with her cognitive abilities.

Mental health seems low

I could see if the Democrats were not agaisnt trump since day 1 then give them a chance.

But they have shown this is nothing more then personal with their prior history and accuastions.

They say they are following the rules of the founding fathers to prevent corruption. What about the laws that make sure a coup de ta or what ever it is doesn't occur like we are seeing among the treasonist Democrats.

A whole new low by the left
It’s French

A coup d'état (/ˌkuː deɪˈtɑː/ (About this soundlisten); French: [ku deta]), also known by its German name putsch (/pʊtʃ/), or simply as a coup, is the overthrow of an existing government by non-democratic means; typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a dictator, the military, or a political faction.[1]

It’s interesting that these radical Democrats are trying to make people believe everything they are doing is consistent with the Constitution, but their methods are shady ( ie rigging the rules of procedure, allowing witnesses with only hearsay and bias, allowing only those witnesses they want etc).
They have been using the intel community and the state controlled media. How strange that so many here support that even, while calling the rest of us cult followers.
Wrapping themselves in the language of our Founding Fathers while supporting totalitarian agendas.
edit on 8-12-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: neo96

Definitely! Also, Liberal Media and guest "experts" are worried over Rudy Giuliani spending a week in Ukraine with the OAN (One America News) network in tow.

They first say Ukraine-Biden or Ukraine-DNC-Hillary is a "ridiculous conspiracy theory", the spend the next hour talking about how worried they are that Rudy is fabricating evidence to please his boss (Trump).
They must be afraid they will find the skeletons under all that dirt.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Newsflash:

The GOP’s blatherskite-riddled “report” is a triumph of noise over substance. It should be carved word for word on the tombstone of the Republican Party if and when that bat belfry of an organization finally collapses under the weight of its own well-heeled inadequacies.

Alternative Reports from Alternative Worlds

Well. This escalated quickly.

Murica's Moronic Musketeers - one for all and all for one!
This is awesome. MOAR PEACHES!

So... question of the day:
which one of you drunken-style-Kung-Fu ATSliens compiled that report from DBCowboys posts?

Well it wasn’t me... but I do know some Kungfu. Specifically Southern Shaolin five-animal style. Not drunken style. While your post is somewhat funny, I don’t care for the “Murica” part. I’m a huge fan of Jet Li though. m.youtube.com...
A fun tidbit about Jet Li

9. During one particular fight sequence in the movie “Lethal Weapon 4,” Jet Li’s actions were so fast that the camera was not able to capture all his moves. The director asked Jet Li to perform his actions again, but slowly.
m.kungfun.com...
Oh and by the way ... truth out is just another left wing propaganda tool
edit on 8-12-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Nope. He was angling for Ukraine to investigate Burisma, Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election, and possible corruption with respect to Bidens son being on the Board of Burisma while Joe was in charge of all things Ukraine.

This is a lie. No matter how many times you say it wont make it true.

Trump wanted Zelinsky/Ukraine to make a statement saying they were investigating Biden, but intimated that no investigation was needed, merely the appearance of one....

If Trump didn't actually care about the investigation and only the appearance of it, then there is no way to spin it other than Trump's endeavor was purely a political hit-job against his rival in the upcoming election.
edit on 50am19famTue, 10 Dec 2019 09:54:42 -0600America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2019 09:54:42 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
"Nope. He was angling for Ukraine to investigate Burisma, Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election, and possible corruption with respect to Bidens son being on the Board of Burisma while Joe was in charge of all things Ukraine."

No, it is the actual truth. No matter how hard you deny it with fingers plugged into your ears and your eyes wide shut, it remains the truth.

Trump wanted Zelinsky/Ukraine to make a statement saying they were investigating Biden, but intimated that no investigation was needed, merely the appearance of one....

Proof? Actual proof, not hearsay from TDS suffering demwits or a TDS fearing businessman.

If Trump didn't actually care about the investigation and only the appearance of it, then there is no way to spin it other than Trump's endeavor was purely a political hit-job against his rival in the upcoming election.

Again... proof? No? Thats what I thought.

Next...

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

"Nope. He was angling for Ukraine to investigate Burisma, Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election, and possible corruption with respect to Bidens son being on the Board of Burisma while Joe was in charge of all things Ukraine."

No, it is the actual truth. No matter how hard you deny it with fingers plugged into your ears and your eyes wide shut, it remains the truth.

Proof? Actual proof, not hearsay from TDS suffering demwits or a TDS fearing businessman.

Again... proof? No? Thats what I thought.

Next...

For you this is easy because the only proof you would accept is for Trump to admit to it. Its a wonder any justice in the world gets done when the only way proof is determined is through a direct admission of guilt from the accused (you know something that happens all the time and everyone in the legal field expects as natural)......./sarcasm
edit on 50am19famTue, 10 Dec 2019 11:08:57 -0600America/ChicagoTue, 10 Dec 2019 11:08:57 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

For you this is easy because the only proof you would accept is for Trump to admit to it.

Not at all. I would accept lots of other direct evidence. Evidence from people with first hand knowledge.

None of that exists, except in the minds of TDS sufferers who think that because Brian Stelter or Chris Cuomo said it, it is true.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

For you this is easy because the only proof you would accept is for Trump to admit to it.

Not at all. I would accept lots of other direct evidence. Evidence from people with first hand knowledge.

None of that exists, except in the minds of TDS sufferers who think that because Brian Stelter or Chris Cuomo said it, it is true.

What constitutes 'first hand knowledge' for you exactly? I can't figure out what you're going to say that contramands the individuals all present/involved and their testimony confirming Trump's reasons for withholding Ukraine money and coercing a Biden investigation........

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

What constitutes 'first hand knowledge' for you exactly?

really
the definition of is again?

wow

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Wayfarer

What constitutes 'first hand knowledge' for you exactly?

really
the definition of is again?

wow

I think its silly too, primarily because all the 'hearsay' evidence we've heard has been from my view 'first hand' knowledge (ie. people working in the state department with Ukraine).

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join