It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
just because the house does not want to go to scotus does not make trumps actions obstruction of congress
period

that is a completely ridiculous argument

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
just because the house does not want to go to scotus does not make trumps actions obstruction of congress
period

Its not the Scotus it would go to, (though I'm not certain 'which' lower court it would be directed towards). Obstruction of congress is a determination made by the jury in the impeachment trial. It isn't for you or I to decide, though we can certainly have our opinions of it.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I am loving it, the Democrats are looking like fools, I want them to continue. Nice switching the goalposts, I guess you have moved on from your previous claims you could not substantiate. You do have moxie though, no matter how many times you are proven wrong you keep marching to those Democrat drums.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

...You do have moxie though...

For what its worth I'm genuinely enjoying our chats, so thanks for the compliment.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: shooterbrody
period

Its not the Scotus it would go to, (though I'm not certain 'which' lower court it would be directed towards). Obstruction of congress is a determination made by the jury in the impeachment trial. It isn't for you or I to decide, though we can certainly have our opinions of it.

oh
ok
so you are good with the "whatever bs the house wants" level ?
why didn't you just say so?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Oh and by the way ... truth out is just another left wing propaganda tool

...said the rightwing propaganda tool, holding high hopes such blank accusations would make a difference. Yeah. No. Try harder!

So... you didn't enjoy the mockery this stupid report invoked? Who knew?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Hows that peach mint working out for you?
No real crime
Just orange president bad
No chance in the Senate
You people have destroyed the party of jfk
Proud?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Fat jerry is back
Seems here goes his commitee

The guam tipping over guy voted

Srtaight party line vote
Yay America

edit on 13/12/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/12/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I am loving it, the Democrats are looking like fools, I want them to continue. Nice switching the goalposts, I guess you have moved on from your previous claims you could not substantiate. You do have moxie though, no matter how many times you are proven wrong you keep marching to those Democrat drums.

Oh they moved the goalposts from real crimes for which they had no proof to imagined and made up slights.
The house dems are a joke, and simply political hacks who ascribe to by any means necessary.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Are you just going to troll and spam meaningless BS? You realize people on ATS are smart, right?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Oh boy this is going to send some republicans over the edge, hopefully they can contain themselves and not go do something stupid like go on a shooting spree.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh boy this is going to send some republicans over the edge, hopefully they can contain themselves and not go do something stupid like go on a shooting spree.

Sounds like you would immensely enjoy that scenario

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not so Fast Pally ..........................WINNING AGAIN ! .........LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I have seen better acts on Sesame Street..

Weak democrat politics, if you ask me, unskilled and lack the intellect and stimuli to serve the people of our country. Impeachment is a sign of weakness, not a sign of strength for the Democratic Party.

Biggest take away from democrats 2016-2020.

Lames and weak.

Just calling a spade a spade. They will be remembered as the class that voted to impeach a president for unproven crimes, and also known for DOING nothing to help the people just obstruct any republican ideas. They were unable to achieve anything bi partisan. So ya the democrats in 2019, are weak and lame in 2019. This impeachment sesame street act is funny.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sounds like you would immensely enjoy that scenario

Really ,then go look at the rant forum people are already saying that it would make them feel better by shooting stuff.

Regardless of what you think this isnt good thing.
edit on 18-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Oh I didn't know you were a constitutional lawyer....

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

touche’

Hopefully, one day critical thinking in our country, will no longer be taboo, for the population, and the state run media will no longer think for the lazy..

I blame technology, for most of those that need excuses to explain things or make sense of those things they fear to draw conclusions on. I could not imagine existing in such a reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Why?
The gop has the senate and will return treatment in kind.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

The American diet consists of fried fatty foods, enormous amounts of sugar, oodles of prescription medicine with an unhealthy dose of media brainwashing. Change that and there's a chance people will wake out of that coma.
edit on 18-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join