It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it looks like Rudy is making a documentary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
www.msn.com...

Mr. Giuliani is using the trip, which has not been previously reported, to help prepare more episodes of a documentary series for a conservative television outlet promoting his pro-Trump, anti-impeachment narrative. His latest moves to advance the theories propounded by the prosecutors amount to an audacious effort to give the president’s supporters new material to undercut the House impeachment proceedings and an eventual Senate trial.

Perhaps this is what is driving all the current Rudy bashing. What if.....he showed the facts, they were undisputed, and they show that corruption existed, and Trump was right in asking that it be looked into? Would that change anything at all about the impeachment?

I just imagine the perfect sh!t storm of this coming out minutes after the house votes to impeach Trump and in the senate, this is all brought to light, and makes the entire fiasco look like what it truly is. A political coup. If there is corruption and it includes Hunter, then all of this is not only a joke, it's criminal on the part of the democrats. If there is nothing to all this, and no corruption exists in the Ukraine, then Trump might be in some trouble. Not removal from office trouble, but being scolded with a stern finger wag.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

OMG thats great.
Yeah he has all the goods but decides that instead of going to the law he puts it on TV.

Do they all think like this?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Life is a tv show, should have been cancelled long ago.

edit on 5-12-2019 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
One can only hope this is true! The Democrats have insured that not one shred of evidence that doesn't fit the bash Trump narrative is allowed to be presented to congress. Even all but one of the law professors who were on TV yesterday were screaming about impeachment before Trump even took office, so much for fairness and unbiased testimony!

It is probably the one and only way to circumvent the Deep State and get the message to the people that the Democratic Party controlled and operated media won't allow on their networks or in their print media.

The Democratic controlled media are refusing to allow anything but the liberal/progressive/Democratic Party narrative as testimony or in the media. If CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NY Times, etc. say anything positive about conservatives or Republicans it is so short and only one time, so they can claim they did it and say, see we are fair. While running 24/7 hate for conservatives, everyone who voted for Trump, and anyone associated with Trump.

Just as the entire Democratic Party has done for over 3 years now, propagate hate for conservative people who hold traditional US values, ideology, and morals, and even voters who failed to vote for Hillary - while ignoring entirely their sworn duties the people hired them for.

If Trump survives his battle with the Deep State, it will be a miracle. This has solidified my vote for him in 2020.

Trump is so hated by the very same people who ignore entirely when a Democrat actually does what they have accused him of and failed to prove. That demonstrates to me the only reason they are on this "Democratic Inquisition of 2019" is to destroy conservatism and traditional US values and ideals once and for all.

It is painfully obvious they don't want anyone around in power who will thwart their agenda of totalitarian and oppressive rule. (think cancel culture : think oppressing and bullying (doxing) people for "thought" ist/ism : think oppression for just being born i.e. "white privilege" to induce guilt and shame : think the latest over privileged class (nuclear family privilege)www.abovetopsecret.com... : think demanding straight people date transgenders or they are mean : think ANTIFA preventing free speech on campuses nationwide : etc.)

I hope this documentary is being made. I hope it exposes the people who have actually done the crimes that Trump has been accused of and which have not been proven. Trust me after 3 years and multi-millions of dollars if any of this could have been proven without a doubt, Trump would not be President. But the real proof isn't there, not like it is for Biden, Hillary, and even Obama. Not to mention Clinton and Epstein, and the many Democrats who have skated sexual harassment (male and female) that Republicans have been skewered over - perhaps because no one expects Democrats to behave because they are progressive/liberals - while demanding Republicans be saints because they hold traditional US values and morals.

Please let this be true!

edit on 12/5/19 by The2Billies because: addition format

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He is still at it even though his boss is being impeached for this very thing.
He is not making any documentary he is trying to get fake dirt to try and stop the impeachment.
Probably telling them the fountain of cash stops if they allow this to happen.
He is meeting with the former prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko. Not the current prosecutor for some reason.
Ha ha, who wants to guess why?
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
this is a great addition to the season finale of 'US-45', America's # 1 Drama/thriller/comedy show.!

it's a good thing Trump only has "THE BEST people around" [me]him, ever, in the world".

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

ha just wait tell it gets renewed for "season 2" of four more years then it really gets good i expect another angry people screaming at the sky compilation and of course the special episode two new scotus justices

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah he has all the goods but decides that instead of going to the law he puts it on TV.

Well, he's already sent this stuff to Mike Pompeo, to no real avail, so....

This is the way it's done these days. Everything goes to the court of public opinion.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, he's already sent this stuff to Mike Pompeo, to no real avail, so....

This is the way it's done these days. Everything goes to the court of public opinion.

the impeachment is not a legal one, but a political one. If this turns out like it's billed, it could be a genius effort to get public opinion behind the President. Present the facts and let the public decide. What is sad is that the democrats won't be able to offer their slant to all that is shown. (seems fair in light of the impeachment so far)

So you and your butty can make jokes all you like, but there is a chance this will be exactly what is needed to offer the other side of the story. Or maybe Rudy is just blowing smoke. But he sure has spent a lot of time over there, and he sure seems to be ruffling feathers what with some of his informants being arrested and all. Time will tell, and we have plenty of it. I think the senate will take their time on the impeachment trial. No need to rush anything, those senators don't have any pressing matters to deal with. Right Senator Warren?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Of course, what better way to feed the plebs their bread and circus?

Meanwhile the rich continue getting richer with no addressing of the real issues.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
when rudy was in office, i lost two bouncing jobs, because he clamped down on drugs in nyc. so i was irked.
but little did i realize how great the city ran under him.

there were no homeless beggars (which have returned.)
now the beggars are not as bad as other cities, but when you walk out of a bar, and people harass you with lies, it gets tedious.

the thing is, while he was in office, there were no homeless. so he proved, if you follow the laws, the so called 'homeless' will miraculously find a place to crash that night.

i like to talk to them, and tell them 'why don't you go crash at a friends...' and to hear the lies they come up with. one guy rolls up on me, 'im working on a tony scott film, we are filming in the city, i locked myself out, can i get 8 bucks for a subway? i have keys to the wardrobe i gotta get back to the set...' now, i was a big fan of tony scott, who was filming a movie overseas at the time, and i said to this guy, 'oh really, what about [the tony scott film] shooting in europe right now?' the liar, did not even bother to answer me, he just walked away, refusing at admit his failure.

3 weeks ago i saw some hipster homeless loser, ripping apart garbage bags and throwing the garbage everywhere to get empty bottles. so i said, 'hey' he ignores me. i said 'what are you doing.' he ignores me. i said, 'hey a$$hole' he then looks up at me, with his 'scary' face, which meant he spoke english. of course he did, guy was a 24 year old drug addict. i told him how ripping up the garbage is bad, because all that gets swept away into the ocean. he just ignored me. so i went to look for a cop, and he snuck away before i could find one.

i realized the guy just needed 10 bucks worth of bottle returns to get his drugs for the night.

anyways, none of that nonsense happened under guiliani's run.

also, i admired guiliani for standing up for catholiscm. once he did, i realized yeah, how come the media is allowed to diss catholiks, and programs people that its acceptable, yet its illegal to ask, 'how did annie write her precious diaries in ball point pen?' lol.

new topics

top topics

join