It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick-fil-A Grantee Covenant House Hosted Drag Queen Story Hour

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
*Imagine a deformed blind guy holding his decrepit palm out towards your face, for you to lick, now*

DB and I call that 'Tuesday'.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Damned end of the world, I tell ya.

No... I forsee a long road ahead of us all, yet.

Winding and sinister, wide and slim. One that will lead us no where good. But we have no option.

As we're forced to walk it.

*Imagine a deformed blind guy holding his decrepit palm out towards your face, for you to lick, now*

I don't see how much more sinister it can get! Frogs, and now chicken sandwiches are gay!!! This is the end!

Kudos for the Vikings reference though.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: Arnie123

This is one of those hard posts to respond to because

A) this is our first interaction; you are an unknown quantity. Scary, because you might say something really smart and gets tons of stars for it, which

B) makes me squarely face the fact that my thread contributions are typically low-quality.

I yield. People are not meant to eat people.
Oh? But you said that people were essentially meat and you're correct.

In fact, during mans prehistoric uprising, cannibalism was part of everyday life, those empty eyes of severed heads hanging about, among cadavars of sorts was as common as going to 711 for milks 😌

However, your admission that people aren't meant to eat people is true when you considered my response to you, that people build communities, use our brains to determine that we should be working together, rather eating each other.

Today, cannibalism still exist in remote regions, but would seem to be more symbolic in its consumption, be it a witch to destroy by carbon transfer or releasing of ones soul 🤭, whatever.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

so you are saying that if we were nice to the chickens just before we chop off their heads and scald their bodies in boiling water to de-feather them, it would make you feel better?
a reply to: network dude

for some of us, yes, that's literally all we ask. go hunt, go fish, go raise your own animals...but if you do, just don't stick them in a shoebox sized cage sitting in their own #, in a warehouse for their entire life, after cutting their beaks off and feeding them other dead chickens that your ground up cuz it makes them grow faster.

yeah have a little respect for life... crazy i know

edit on 5-12-2019 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: gallop

ME TOO !!!

Scary innit.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

DB and I call that 'Tuesday'.

The gods only speak to me on thursdays. You'd be doing that for free. (it's Friday here now)
well fridays sometimes, depends on how much I drank on wednesday.
edit on 5-12-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Right? It doesn't set right at all. Something seems off with it.

I probably wouldn't have raised an eyebrow if CFA had simply switched from specifically Christian charities to neutral secular charities with no stated position on LGBT and/or Christians. But to go from "anti" groups to "pro" groups (for want of a better way to say it) just doesn't make sense. It might just be a business decision to not alienate potential customers by donating to certain organizations... But the Bible didn't change, so I can't see that their beliefs have changed.

It's really stupid that big businesses donate to left wing organizations all the time and nobody bats an eye, yet when Target or CFA donate to right wing organizations, people scream at the sky and pull out their hair.

I know exactly what you mean. And it's a big red flag when 200+ major corporations pledge their support for the Equality Act and it's an oh-so-wonderful thing... Never mind that every one of these corporations are free to voluntarily practice the non-discrimination policies that they want to demand of everyone... to be enforced by government guns....

Freedom of conscience and freedom of religion be damned.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They didn't have mass factory farms in the 18th century and there won't be chick fil a's and factory farms if the SHTF, you idiot.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Pro tip: Most of us can survive on a vegan or vegetarian diet. Those who have a hard time with those diets can eat animals that were treated with respect.

Pro-tip: If god gave us animals, the god also gave us freewill right? Freewill to choose to have aninals suffer for our pleasure or not? Freewill to eat meat or not?

If you suffered the fate of being livestock for an advanced species would you rather be treated nicely until you had to die, or be treated horribly?

Maybe that's why aliens don't contact us? Because mouth breathers like you who are incapable of empathy and rsspect towards other species.

But why am i trying to convince you? Your ethics are ruled by your tongue.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Damned end of the world, I tell ya.

I'm lighting my hair on fire as we speak!..ouch

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Maybe they realized the bible is bunk.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11