It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to Voice Your Opinion to Nancy Pelosi About Impeachment? Not if You are Outside her District

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

quick - and blisteringly obvious question :

does ANYONE in either of the US chambers - answer unsolicited correspondence from people not resident in the area they represent ?

No. You find the exact same restriction for every member of the House and Senate. They will readily take a donation for their next campaign though. Of course, you DO NOT HAVE TO USE the official government site for them. You could also write a letter. Not that it would do any good. But the point is this is not a Pelosi exclusive.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I used to just shake my head at the representative elections in California and other states. After all, I'm not in their district. However, their fraud, their allowing non-us-citizens to vote, and their lies affect us all. It affect who controls the House and the Senate. Standards need to be upheld. Only US citizens should be allowed to vote and there should be some sort of proof of such...not just a driver's license or nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Some have the restriction and some don't.

Upon more reflection here is the thing I keep getting hung up on: Bills are introduced to the House with names of Reps that are sponsoring/ presenting the Bill to be voted upon. Those Bills can impact people not in their district; why shouldn't they hear all viewpoints no matter what district the constituent resides?

As I have already said- The Speaker of the House should absolutely be open to every US citizen who wants to rationally voice an opinion especially when it comes to something so grave as an impeachment of a US President.

Just for fun I am throwing in Mitch McConnell, head of the Senate, contact info:

www.mcconnell.senate.gov...
"
I welcome your thoughts and concerns and would like to encourage you to share them with me. To send your comments to me via email, simply use the form below.

Due to the large volume of mail my office receives, please be advised that it may take up to 45 days to receive a response. For urgent matters, press inquiries, and scheduling requests please call my office directly. If you are a Kentucky resident currently serving in the military or temporarily residing outside the state, please use your home address.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Senator Mitch McConnell"

Maybe slow but he allows comments.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

edit on 6-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, duh! You have your own representatives who are in your district. That's who you can write to.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

With the economy on a tear, and President Trump not saying anything outlandish, it's becoming harder for sane Democrats in the House to vote for Impeachment.

As usual, Pelosi and Dim leaders waited too long to take action.

The IG Report and associated criminal referrals will turn even more rational Democrats against Impeaching America's most successful President in recent memory.

Even hardened Democrat rag publications like "Salon" are roasting Pelosi on her timing and lack of thoroughness.

Salon - Pelosi is Screwing Up!: www.salon.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Bet you didn't Zep wrote song for her way back in the 70s

edit on 7-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Her being speaker of the house does not make her your representative.
Move to California.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

So write to your own rep. You have one you know.

edit on 1272019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Or he can just write his own representative. Then he doesn't have to be encouraged to lie.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I doubt it.
She is very well respected by most people.
A long illustrious career.
You guys need to remember you dont speak for the majority.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
www.speaker.gov...

Took 2 seconds. Literally.

+1 for mouth breathers not speaking for the rest of us.
edit on 8-12-2019 by Knightshadowz because: Because it's astounding how many of you apes didn't Google it. Yep, definitely Trump supporters.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join