It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heinous Display of Political Bias

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Schiff keeps sinking to new lows.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I read today that 3 out of 4 of the law professors say that we must impeach. That is the left’s weak reasoning.

What a joke, that is just like asking a group of foxes if they believe they should get into the hen house.

Remember in November. TRUMP. 2020

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma
Funny how this little corner of the internet defends Trump. Just want to remind all the normal people who happen along here that this is a tiny site with peanuts for foot traffic, don't let these people convince you the rest of the country feels this way. You all are totally disingenuous, if Obama did half, even a quarter, of what Trump has done you'd all be having wet dreams for decades. Trump, is the worse POTUS in history, the world can see it, most Americans can see it, and you all will see it in roughly 11 months. You have to cherry pick facts and stories and opinions, and it still doesn't add up. I get why you people would support him, I for the life of me can't understand why the greater R party is though. He's going down hard, and he's going to bring people with him.

That sounds about as opposite as it gets as to what’s really going on. Don’t get out much? You think Biden, Bloomberg or any of the other dem candidate flunkies are the answer? The left can’t even find a viable candidate worth a chit to run and they’ve had years to do it, says a lot about your party doesn’t it? Finding a worthy candidate to run and win against Trump should’ve been a easy task as awful as you all make the evil Trumpmeister out to be, but nope, the dems bring nothing but clowns, Once again come 2020 the dems will be dumbfounded and bewildered as to why they didn’t win the election. Keep up the good work.

edit on 5-12-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Funny how this little corner of the internet defends Trump. Just want to remind all the normal people who happen along here that this is a tiny site with peanuts for foot traffic, don't let these people convince you the rest of the country feels this way. You all are totally disingenuous, if Obama did half, even a quarter, of what Trump has done you'd all be having wet dreams for decades. Trump, is the worse POTUS in history, the world can see it, most Americans can see it, and you all will see it in roughly 11 months. You have to cherry pick facts and stories and opinions, and it still doesn't add up. I get why you people would support him, I for the life of me can't understand why the greater R party is though. He's going down hard, and he's going to bring people with him.

Did your psychiatrist say you were well enough to post online?
If he did, you need to get a second opinion.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Americans are seeing firsthand once again how unstable and deranged Democrats in Congress are.
a reply to: carewemust
really? And you think the president is a stable genius?

Do you?

Free tip I dont have to like the president to think many democrats in congress have gone around the bend with the whole get trump schtik.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Actually he did like 10 times over or were you in a coma during 2009 to 2017? My opinion back then was that what Obama did was wrong in many ways and he did it many times, BUT here in our country he is done after a max of 8 years, and so guess what, I bid my time and didn't freak out like today's left has done starting 2 seconds after Trump hit 270 votes.

edit on 5-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thats easy. you must not have seen the 2016 Electoral College county map. The election itself PROVED how deranged we thought the left was...........

Here ya go....since you obviously need a refresher......www.google.com... XPwVkKHTDPAk4Q_AUoAXoECAsQAw&biw=1920&bih=937#imgrc=tL2U9Zit_nZHkM:

originally posted by: tinner07

It doesn't matter what I think or you think, but it does matter that Americans are seeing how unstable Democrats in Congress are.

Just how do you think Americans see democrats as unstable? Just your opinion I guess right? shows stats or facts? can you do that ?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ok, so lets think about this realistically, if you get a speeding fine and go to court do you ask the judge if he is a dem or repub? and if he answers to the opposite of your political stance do you ask for a new judge?. What about the prosecuting lawyer do you ask what side of politics do they stand on? the answer is NO, because you hope that when someone has an unbiased job to do they do it unbiased.

Matt Gaetz actual showed this with the first scholar. he asked him about did he write something against impeachment and he said he did but changed his mind once the call transcript came out. if that doesn't show unbias I am not sure what does. he's looking at the law, looking at what happened and making his determination.

I find it funny that you will call out partisanship on the 3 dems scholars but not Turley who in Clintons impeachment which he was a part of said the EXACT OPPOSITE of what he said for trumps. Talk about bias lol, where do his cards lie??

Ok lets look at 2020, most polls have the top 4 beating trump or pretty close, now I don't pay as much attention to polls as I do to approval and disapproval ratings. lets look at the Louisiana governor election. yes it was a very small margin win BUT Louisiana has a net approval rating of 10 points as of NOV this year. In rust belt states that won trump the election last time but a total of only 110000 votes in 3 states, all but Indiana are in high disapproval points. Ohio is close and penn is more mid but iowa is a 14 point disapproval. Iowa is going to be crucial. That doesn't me he can't close the gap but if Louisiana is being so close. then states like Ohio and Texas could really hurt Trump

other things we have to look at is the mid terms, that was a crushing defeat to the republicans, you can disagree all you like but the fact was it was what a 25 seat swing, the biggest in history I believe. that's a pretty telling indication of what might be coming

I am in no way saying that the Dems are going to just walk into the white house in 2020 but it's going to be a lot closer than you think. I do believe that if Sanders wins the nomination and there are some strong signs now that, that might happen, I think Trump loses. they only have to win Mich, Penn, Iowa and MAYBE florida (which is vert close to) and if you don't believe that, Trump moved to Florida for a reason and it wasn't because he spends more time at mara lago. he knows florida is a key state, NY is done he loses that every time.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you testify to a Democrat-led Congressional committee FAIRLY, this is what happens:

Jonathan Turley, the sole Republican witness during the House Judiciary Committee's first public impeachment hearing Wednesday, said he was "inundated with threatening messages" after his testimony, which argued that Democrats do not have enough evidence to support articles of impeachment against President Trump.

"Before I finished my testimony, my home and office were inundated with threatening messages and demands that I be fired from George Washington University for arguing that, while a case for impeachment can be made, it has not been made on this record," Turley wrote in an op-ed for The Hill on Thursday.

Even after all the proof we've seen over the past 3 years, there are still Democrats who don't realize that most of the deranged, dangerous Americans, are in fact...Democrats.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

because no right wing people have threatened to kill anyone who have said bad things about the president?? Cesar Sayoc ring any bells?? Oh and lets not forget Trumps mocking of Blasey Ford at a rally and all the other threats she got. FO with your BS. the repubs are the kings of unjustified personal attacks for people who speak up against your paper hero Trump.

such hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77

because no right wing people have threatened to kill anyone who have said bad things about the president?? Cesar Sayoc ring any bells?? Oh and lets not forget Trumps mocking of Blasey Ford at a rally and all the other threats she got. FO with your BS. the repubs are the kings of unjustified personal attacks for people who speak up against your paper hero Trump.

such hypocrisy.

It that your schizophrenic way of justifying your own unjustified personal attack?

Sad really if you think about it.

I hope you don't hurt yourself or others being so kind and loving to someone that speaks up against your embedded beliefs.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I do. What of it? Did you have a point to raise, or just a soundbyte?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

that wasn't a personal attack. I was saying FO with your BS. because that's exactly what it was, oh here because we all know you guys are soft, please go away with your hypocritical story. is that ok?? or is hypocritical too harsh for you too?? would you like ummm easily disputed story, or is dispute too scary for you. Oh how about challengeable view. yeh that one. that's nice and soft for you

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77
Oh just stop, your panty lines are showing and its past your bedtime.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

great debate dude, you should run for office with debate skills like that. you really got me with that one!!! how will I ever come back from that!! lol

link   

edit on 6-12-2019 by OzBoomer77 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Metallicus
Just wait for the voter backlash from people that are missing Let’s Make A Deal and the Price Is Right.

Pretty sure Donald Trump already has their votes.
Well that was just snarky. At least we’re not camping out in Zucotti Park with our megaphones 📣

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join