It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heinous Display of Political Bias

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07
not to mention how big a liar the president is... but you are ok with right?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Americans are seeing firsthand once again how unstable and deranged Democrats in Congress are.
a reply to: carewemust

You are right... trump was called by God.

Why do you think Democrats are deranged?

Americans will prove it this coming November.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

I develop a mental picture of things I read about. It's a thing I'm sure most everyone else does also.

These impeachment hearings create, for me, a mental image of grown men and women riding children's tricycles wearing helmets shouting, "Reee!"

With kind and long-suffering attendants in the background watching the dimwitted people have their play time.

The only sobering thing is, these morons are also in charge of our government.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Democrats have officially ruined the integrity of our elections. From now on, every President will be impeached based on feelings.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I say we take all the democrat front-runners and start investigating them now, because feels.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The Democrats have officially ruined the integrity of our elections.

They did that back in 2016.

When the last prez spied on Trump and Trumps challenger hired a foreign hit man to write a dossier, and then rig a primary,debates, and polls.

And that wasn't enough we now see just how draconian they really are.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The Democrats have officially ruined the integrity of our elections.

They did that back in 2016.

When the last prez spied on Trump and Trumps challenger hired a foreign hit man to write a dossier, and then rig a primary,debates, and polls.

And that wasn't enough we now see just how draconian they really are.

I'm petty and hope Trump uses all the same tactics used against him if nobody is prosecuted. Then when the next Democrat is elected President, the Republicans should make up a whistleblower and a bribery story to go along with it. Then never allow the whistleblower to be questioned or identified, ignore any evidence to the contrary, don't allow a defense, and as long as the Republicans control the House they can impeach.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The Democrats have officially ruined the integrity of our elections. From now on, every President will be impeached based on feelings.

Oh my goodness. Jerry Nadler is sleeping in his own impeachment hearing!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

As long as they impeach Schiff first.

I'm vindictitive.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Pamela Karlan looks like that woman three years ago in the now famous meltdown meme. You remember the one where she drops to the ground and screams at the sky.

Something is seriously wrong in the head of some of these people. Everything they come up with is based on inference, presumption, and pretzel-twisting.
edit on 4-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Americans are seeing firsthand once again how unstable and deranged Democrats in Congress are.
really? And you think the president is a stable genius?

Do you?

I have to go along with carewemust on this one. It really doesn't matter what Trump is, or isn't at this point.

There is a bigger issue here. That is the threat of impeachment, without an actual "high crime", is being used as a partisan weapon. That is not what the framers of our Constitution intended.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Just wait for the voter backlash from people that are missing Let’s Make A Deal and the Price Is Right.

2020 will be a blood bath for the dems, st valentines day massacre in nov.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

honestly what we are are seeing is how corrupt the republicans are. And the President... you are toast

Classic TDS the repubs are the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: carewemust

Do you?

It doesn't matter what I think or you think, but it does matter that Americans are seeing how unstable Democrats in Congress are.

Americans have seen trump mocked on the world stage by people he so wanted to impress.

www.rawstory.com...

Off-topic much?

On topic... I heard a theory that both the Dems and Repubs are going through the motions with this with the plan of "everyone gets re-elected"

(the theory was put forth by Dave Collum who is Betty R. Miller Professor of Organic Chemistry and Department Chair at Cornell University and active on Twitter)
edit on 4-12-2019 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Americans have seen trump mocked on the world stage by people he so wanted to impress.

They can mock him all they want while they come back to the bargaining table to re-negotiate the lob-sided trade deals and pony up their fair share of NATO expenses.

I don't know who Trump was trying to impress, but that impresses me.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Do you honestly think President Trump thinks he needs to impress Justin or Emmanuel or Boris or what's-his-name from Macedonia? You really don't know DJT at all.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Why do you think Democrats are deranged?

From reading post like yours. We don’t think, we know.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

The majority of America feels the same as you. This with hunt for impeachment is only being praised by unAmerican journalists, Hollywood, and the hypersensitive goons screaming at the sky over Trump's election victory. The rest are yawning and/or walking away from the new DNC.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Do you?

It doesn't matter what I think or you think, but it does matter that Americans are seeing how unstable Democrats in Congress are.

www.rawstory.com...

Most rational people look at what Trudeau did and think that he's a twat. A coward without the balls to actually face up to Trump. The ones that seem to enjoy such a display of cowardice are almost exclusively leftists - because they can relate so much to the cuck like behaviour of a Trudeau.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
DBL
edit on 4-12-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join