It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heinous Display of Political Bias

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Watching this hearing in the Judiciary is the most ridiculous spectacle of bulls*it I have ever watched in my entire life.

Never have I seen such political bias.

Turley is invited to the panel and he is a DEMOCRAT and did not vote for Trump.

Nearly EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRAT asking the "panel" a question, will choose all three of the other panelists to answer EXCEPT Turley. Every single time. Every round of questioning. Not one of them will ask him the same question.

Why you ask?

Because Turley doesn't follow the narrative and dissents from the rest of the panelists. He has made it clear that the evidence presented so far does not support impeachment. His arguments are clear and delineated by fact observations and historical reference. All of the other panelists are trying to make impeachment sound like it's the widest possible net to be cast, so that ANY political member of the Congress can fit ANY perceived threat or disagreed to action as an impeachable offense.

Now it's morphing into tampering with 2020. This Karlan is so opinionated it is disgusting. She has the nerve to say that the President meant "do ME a favor" when he said "do US a favor" because the President was acting like a king, and implicitly throwing the might of the Executive office behind him.

I would say I'm floored and shocked but I'm not.

~Namaste

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Geatz is calling them all out now, about their campaign contributions to Democrats and their bias. Articles they've written. Anti-Trump podcasts.

Good stuff. Refreshing to see.

~Namaste

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just wait for the voter backlash from people that are missing Let’s Make A Deal and the Price Is Right.
edit on 2019/12/4 by Metallicus because: Sp

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

As mentioned on the related thread, Pamela Karlan is a well-known leftest hack. They might as well have called in AOC as a "so called" witness (who witnessed nothing) and let her tell eveyone what she thinks. Same credibility.

October 10, 2013
www.nationalreview.com...

Stanford law professor Pamela Karlan is a favorite candidate of the Left for a Supreme Court seat, in large part because (as this 2009 New York Times article put it) the Left “hungers for a full-throated, unapologetic liberal torchbearer.”

www.nytimes.com...

“If you talk about somebody who’s a true liberal, a very strong progressive and a visionary architect of the law and jurisprudence, then you’re talking about somebody like Pam Karlan at Stanford.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Just wait for the voter backlash from people that are missing Let’s Make A Deal and the Price Is Right.

Pretty sure Donald Trump already has their votes.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The silver lining ?

NONE of them except Turley will ever be considered for a supreme court seat.

Because NO WAY does the senate remove him.

Then 4 more YEARS.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Americans are seeing firsthand once again how unstable and deranged Democrats in Congress are.

Good stuff. Let's take this party to the Senate and expose the real crimes.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Americans are seeing firsthand once again how unstable and deranged Democrats in Congress are.
a reply to: carewemust
really? And you think the president is a stable genius?

Do you?

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Do you?

It doesn't matter what I think or you think, but it does matter that Americans are seeing how unstable Democrats in Congress are.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

honestly what we are are seeing is how corrupt the republicans are. And the President... you are toast

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what I think or you think, but it does matter that Americans are seeing how unstable Democrats in Congress are.
or isit the fact we see the the president as a criminal?

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Do you?

Trump is Einstein compared to how stupid this panel and the Democrats are making the American Republic look to the rest of the world right now.

Talk about Russian collusion... this is exactly the type of display Putin had in mind.

He doesn't need to interfere in our elections, he can let Democrats do it for him.

~Namaste

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

honestly what we are are seeing is how corrupt the republicans are. And the President... you are toast

Honestly ?

didn't see any Honesty in that comment.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Just how do you think Americans see democrats as unstable? Just your opinion I guess right? shows stats or facts? can you do that ?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

He doesn't need to interfere in our elections,
except that they did.. lol...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I did not agree with everything Turley said. His argument "there is no there there" simply ignores the evidence.

edit on 4-12-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You are right... trump was called by God... I bet you believe that...

Why do you think Democrats are deranged?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This nonsense makes my brain hurt....ugh... wouldn't a " debate " about what's an impeachable offence have been more useful PRIOR to an impeachment hearing ? I'd much rather see what's happening at UN conference.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Wiley E. Schiffey ?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Do you?

Americans have seen trump mocked on the world stage by people he so wanted to impress.

www.rawstory.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join