It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pofessor At Nadler's Circus Show States Shipshod Impeachment Effort Is WRONG

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
The evidence is clear... Nobody can deny it.

Trump monkeys will say no big deal.

But like their pochantos princess likes to say..

your opinion does not matter, nor does hers....

Nobodys opion here matters...stars and flags though,,, lol

I don't appreciate you calling my black brethren and fellow Trump supporters a #ing monkey. I guess racism is fine as long as it's a progressive being racist.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Academia liberals feel they are smartest people around and what they think is 100% correct, because you know....they are the smartest, just ask them. They are also sometimes very disgruntle people because they see people successful around them that they see as inferior Conservatives and that bothers them a good deal.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow that tells you how worried he is about all this.

Know who isn't sleeping?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Know who isn't sleeping?

how would you know that?
You back to your side hustle?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I was being sarcastic, I don't think those talking heads opinions are worth anything, I'm amazed that people spend vast amounts of their time disecting what these clowns are saying.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Know who isn't sleeping?

how would you know that?

You think those 3 am Twitter comments wrote themselves?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I was being sarcastic, I don't think those talking heads opinions are worth anything, I'm amazed that people spend vast amounts of their time disecting what these clowns are saying.

Glad to hear that we agree on some things!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm seeing Dems around me divided on this. Overheard some arguments between them and it's nice to know some are reasonable and see this as the bias sham it really is. A circus in every sense lol.

What was frightening tho was to see the 1 hardliner left screaming "but he's guilty it's proven" while everyone's left awkwardly thinking "for what tho?".

They don't even know what he did wrong, except that they just really really hate him so therefore guilty. This is a witch-hunt, clearly.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

All but the most small-thinking Democrats understand that if you Impeach a President for performing a function of his job, in this case Investigation Ukraine-US corruption, a horrible precedent is set.

Democrats in the top levels of government will immediately be liable for impeachment, or other punishments. Doesn't have to be a future Democrat President.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
He was spot on saying that if Trump is impeached then every president in the future could be impeached if the other side does not like them.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
The evidence is clear... Nobody can deny it.

Trump monkeys will say no big deal.

But like their pochantos princess likes to say..

your opinion does not matter, nor does hers....

Nobodys opion here matters...stars and flags though,,, lol

The evidence is clear but yet not a single shred of evidence was provided at the clown show...

But you are exactly right...No one's opinion matters...Evidence isn't opinions...Evidence is facts...Turley didn't see any factual evidence...Neither did I...But you did, eh...Well spit it out and this argument will be over in a flash...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
The WORLD knows that there were 4 profs called in, 3 from the democrats and 1 from the republicans.

Of course there are 3:1 stories about this.

Nothing new, nothing else did we expect.

Yet all four are Clinton voting Democrats...There was one Constitutional Scholar in the bunch along with three Democrat activists...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Well, to hear Schiffty tell it, that means that Trump was actually admitting to "quid pro quo"

SMH

And this is what we pay taxes for?

Quid Pro Quo is not only perfectly legitimate it is a requirement...There's not a politician or a car salesman that doesn't use quid pro quo...The Democrats and media all of a sudden want the ignorant masses think quid pro quo is illegal...

What the lying scum are saying is that there WAS quid pro quo and the exchange was that Trump told the Ukraine President that he would not have a meeting with him and would not release the desired cash until this guy agreed to investigate Joe Biden...The weasels claim that is what the evidence shows...

A bigger lies has never been told and then repeated by the mass media...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You can only dive so deep into some of this crap before you realize you don’t need to go any farther to know it’s all scripted nonsense they’re feeding us anyways. The entire planet planet knows Trump isn’t get removed from office, the R’s and D’s both know it, everyone knows it.....but here we go. Silly.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I would be very surprised if trump was removed from office, he 's doing the job he was put there to do, he s a bafoon no doubt but that's another story

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Know who isn't sleeping?

how would you know that?

Is SillyOlMe an undercover spy? Is that what you're saying?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
With the economy on a tear, and President Trump not saying anything outlandish, it's becoming harder for sane Democrats in the House to vote for Impeachment.

As usual, Pelosi and Dim leaders waited too long to take action.

The IG Report and associated criminal referrals will turn even more rational Democrats against Impeaching America's most successful President in recent memory.

Even hardened Democrat rag publications like "Salon" are roasting Pelosi on her timing and lack of thoroughness.

Salon - Pelosi is Screwing Up!: www.salon.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yep, he can be a tool at times, but he is getting things done in spite of all the opposition. WTH let it ride!

(post by jimrat201 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yep, he can be a tool at times, but he is getting things done in spite of all the opposition. WTH let it ride!

That opposition is all on the surface and in media, I very much doubt there's any obstruction behind the scenes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join