It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman Sue's Trayvon Martin's Family for $100 mil

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

a reply to: lostbook

This is horrible. Zimmerman is evil!

So someone coached a witness to lie on the stand to send Zimmerman to prison with false testimony and Zimmerman is bad?

He killed a kid unnecessarily. He has other history as well as being abusive.

It is up to the courts to handle the other matter imo, just wrong to sue the family of Trayvon.

He’s a bad machine!

A jury of his peers already decided you are wrong so I don't need to. So I ask again, how is Zimmerman the bad guy in this case when someone coached a witness to give false testimony on the stand to convict a person that was not guilty?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So someone coached a witness to lie on the stand to send Zimmerman to prison with false testimony and Zimmerman is bad?

It is up to the courts to handle the other matter imo, just wrong to sue the family of Trayvon.

He’s a bad machine!

A jury of his peers already decided you are wrong so I don't need to. So I ask again, how is Zimmerman the bad guy in this case when someone coached a witness to give false testimony on the stand to convict a person that was not guilty?

He was guilty; and the witness should not have perjured themselves!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

He’s a bad machine!

I don't think you understand how this works, he was tried, he was not guilty. Trayvon was a thug who ambushed him and attacked him unprovoked and paid for his violent assault with his life.

Then his mom coached a witness to lie. I guess it's no surprise you support the actual guilty party in this, since you did in the first incident against Zimmerman.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: KTemplar

He killed a kid unnecessarily.

A jury disagrees with you. A jury that still said he didn't do wrong even with the prosecutions false witness and testimony. He shot a person who attacked him plain and simple. It was self-defense.

With all due respect, juries have been known to get it wrong; Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson for example.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

He’s a bad machine!

I don't think you understand how this works, he was tried, he was not guilty. Trayvon was a thug who ambushed him and attacked him unprovoked and paid for his violent assault with his life.

Then his mom coached a witness to lie. I guess it's no surprise you support the actual guilty party in this, since you did in the first incident against Zimmerman.

Zimmerman followed him and most likely frightened him. Zimmerman was a power tripping provoker imo.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

He’s a bad machine!

Zimmerman followed him and most likely frightened him. Zimmerman was a power tripping provoker imo.

Zimmerman had stopped following him actually. IIRC Trayvon was hiding and waited to ambush Zimmerman. Zimmerman was tried, he was not guilty.

What Zimmerman did was stupid, but it was not illegal. What Trayvon did was illegal as already determined to be FACT in a court of law. If Trayvon's mom did what she is accused of it is disgusting and I hope she loses everything. You do not get a witness to LIE under oath to get a conviction when someone is not actually guilty.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

He’s a bad machine!

Zimmerman had stopped following him actually. IIRC Trayvon was hiding and waited to ambush Zimmerman. Zimmerman was tried, he was not guilty.

What Zimmerman did was stupid, but it was not illegal. What Trayvon did was illegal as already determined to be FACT in a court of law. If Trayvon's mom did what she is accused of it is disgusting and I hope she loses everything. You do not get a witness to LIE under oath to get a conviction when someone is not actually guilty.

I do agree she should not have had a witness lie, I also think Zimmerman was trigger happy.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

He’s a bad machine!

I do agree she should not have had a witness lie, I also think Zimmerman was trigger happy.

Zimmerman was found not guilty. If she had a witness lie she should pay. You seem to agree. So you should back this lawsuit like I do so she pays for her crime if she did it.
edit on 6-12-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

He’s a bad machine!

Zimmerman was found innocent. If she had a witness lie she should pay. You seem to agree. So you should back this lawsuit like I do so she pays for her crime if she did it.

I just can’t sorry!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

He’s a bad machine!

Zimmerman was found innocent. If she had a witness lie she should pay. You seem to agree. So you should back this lawsuit like I do so she pays for her crime if she did it.

I just can’t sorry!

Then you back actual criminal behavior, that's on you.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don’t back it. I find it in poor taste to try and sue the mother of a kid you killed.

Let the authorities do their job, no need to capitalize on it as Zimmermans done enough damage!

edit on 6-12-2019 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

He’s a bad machine!

You have some strange thoughts. In what world is a person guilty of defending themselves? Are you not aware there is witness testimony and physical evidence that Trayvon attacked him and was on top of him when he was shot?

He was 17 and was in the process of committing a crime while doing harm to another person. If he had lived he would be in prison. Trayvon wasn't a victim. He was a criminal. There are plenty of 17 year old criminals out there and some of them are murderers. You can join the army at 17 be trained to kill and fight wars. He was a minor not a kid and he was also a criminal.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I don’t back it. I find it in poor taste to try and sue the mother of a kid you killed.

Let the authorities do their job, no need to capitalize on it as Zimmermans done enough damage!

What Zimmerman did is irrelevant. Period.

It doesn't matter in the least little bit whether anyone thinks Zimmerman was guilty or not. Period.

This lawsuit is not about what Zimmerman did or did not do.

This lawsuit IS about what the prosecution/Trayvon's mother/and the family's attorney did during the trial. Which should outrage you, if true.

Trayvon's mother, the family's attorney and the publisher all did quite well for themselves (capitalized) on Trayvon's death.

If they cheated to make it happen, shouldn't they be held to account?

It alleges that the prosecution's key witness in Zimmerman's 2013 murder trial, Rachel Jeantel, was an imposter coached by the family and their lawyers.

The lead defendant in the suit is Sybrina Fulton, Martin's mother. Fulton became a nationally-acclaimed advocate for social justice and reducing gun violence in the wake of her son's death, and is now running for a seat on the Miami-Dade County Commission.

The second defendant is the family's attorney, Ben Crump. He is accused of defamation and attempting to 'deprive Zimmerman of his constitutional and other legal rights'.

The lawsuit also names Harper Collins, accusing the publisher of defaming Zimmerman by publishing Crump's book, Open Season: Legalized Genocide of Colored People, 'with actual malice knowing the untruth or at a minimum a reckless disregard for the truth'.

edit on 7/12/2019 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Martin was the person responsible for the break ins around that development. After the trial. The court released documents after the case was closed. It showed while at school he was caught with items in his locker. He gave them all up to the school police officer. This is because the school had a program for second chances to reduce the amount of minority kids having criminal records. This was sealed and not allowed to be entered into evidence.

Not to mention, the first prosecutor was relieved after she deleted the photos on martin’s phone. The ones where he is holding illegal handguns. The photos were recovered . But also not entered into evidence.
Along with text messages of his various drug sales
edit on 7-12-2019 by ratpunk because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2019 by ratpunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

What you say is meaningless, you are against action being taken against the mom therefore you are backing criminal behavior.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm amazed how skin color can be used to cover up criminal activity, and they even admit it was all about skin color!

Hiding all this evidence that Martin was a hardcore thug (guns drugs jewelry etc)?

What the hell? That's so unfair that some kids get away with everything just cuz their skins a certain color.

We need to root out this racism and favoritism.

Yes, I do see the irony in this.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
he should sue them for 500 million!

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Oh goody, a Trayvon/Zimmy thread! Been a while.

Here's how I see it...

Zimmerman was doing his thing looking for suspicious people in the neighborhood after a rash of thefts. He saw Martin, who looked suspicious (I don't care about race and all that, the kid looked suspicious so Z did what he thought was best). Martin and Zimmerman had an interaction. Martin told his friend, Rachel, that some creepy ass cracker was watching him. That seemed to make Martin the most upset. Martin then fled, Zimmerman gave chase because it's common knowledge that if someone runs, they're up to no good. For 60+ seconds, Zimmerman walked around looking for Martin. Martin was seconds from his dad's front apartment door but instead of going inside, he hid behind a bush and waited for Zimmerman to walk around the corner, when Martin then rushed and attacked him. As Martin kept pounding on Z's face, Z's only defense was to pull his gun out and shoot. Same thing any of us would do if we were in the same situation. The NBPP put a bounty on Z's head and the media made it into a race situation. Instead of a man who shot another man (Martin was NOT a kid and was on suspension after his school found stolen items and a screwdriver in his bag) in self defense, the media ruined Zimmerman's life.

So, do I think the family should pay? They were awarded over a million for their son attacking another guy when all he had to do is walk inside his dad's house. Maybe what they were awarded should be split with Zimmerman.
My state don't have stand your ground laws. If you shoot someone you're guilty until proven innocent. If you shoot an unarmed person you're screwed. Even if you shoot an intruder in your own home and you shoot them in the back you're screwed. You have to prove your life was in danger.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Which is why I would never live in a state like that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join