It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman Sue's Trayvon Martin's Family for $100 mil

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
One way to look at this is Zimmerman shot in self defense and because the attacker was black his life has been a living hell since with much of it aggravated by the attackers family.

If you look at it that why he has a case.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The case is about Trayvon's mom coaching a witness to lie on the stand, and she knew it was a lie. #ByAnyMeansNecessary

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Zimmerman is a scumbag..he can eat a bag of dicks

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

On top of the fact that a jury found him not guilty they even found him not guilty with the prosecutions false witness and testimony.

He should have never been charged and many of the cops that responded to the shooting have said that. It became political and sensationalized so much so that the prosecution was willing to break the law to get a conviction.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Was this the guy who Obama said if he had a son it would be like trevon?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Yes.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I think Zimmerman has done enough since the Trayvon Martin incident for the world to see exactly what kind of lunatic he is.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

I think Zimmerman has done enough since the Trayvon Martin incident for the world to see exactly what kind of lunatic he is.

What does that have to do with Martin's mother coaching a false witness to lie on the stand?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

On top of the fact that a jury found him not guilty they even found him not guilty with the prosecutions false witness and testimony.

He should have never been charged and many of the cops that responded to the shooting have said that. It became political and sensationalized so much so that the prosecution was willing to break the law to get a conviction.

I can agree with you 100% with also having the personal perspective that I think he was also looking for a chance to used his gun if the situation arise to do so. I see him as creepy, BUT then old Trayvon did play a good part in all these life choices too.

edit on 6-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Yes.

In case you haven't been answered yet.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Z, is living in his own personal hell. Even if he wins the lawsuit, he will never know peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Z, is living in his own personal hell. Even if he wins the lawsuit, he will never know peace.

I think he is suffering from PTSD. I think he feels betrayed by society, etc. He did what he thought was the right thing and had his life ruined.

People literally calling on his death daily. He can't work.

I think he should have literally just gone off grid. Moved somewhere really remote. Changed his identity. Just get a low key job and stay under the radar.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: olaru12

I think he is suffering from PTSD. I think he feels betrayed by society, etc. He did what he thought was the right thing and had his life ruined.

People literally calling on his death daily. He can't work.

I think he should have literally just gone off grid. Moved somewhere really remote. Changed his identity. Just get a low key job and stay under the radar.

If he wins he can move anywhere he wants.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It’s oddly refreshing to know covert racists are still experts at manipulating obscure bits of information to fit their narratives in such a way to fit their narrow simplistic perspectives

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JahRasta

Is that the official antifa position?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

This is horrible. Zimmerman is evil!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

So someone coached a witness to lie on the stand to send Zimmerman to prison with false testimony and Zimmerman is bad?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: KTemplar

So someone coached a witness to lie on the stand to send Zimmerman to prison with false testimony and Zimmerman is bad?

He killed a kid unnecessarily. He has other history as well as being abusive.

It is up to the courts to handle the other matter imo, just wrong to sue the family of Trayvon.

He’s a bad machine!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

He killed a kid unnecessarily.

A jury disagrees with you. A jury that still said he didn't do wrong even with the prosecutions false witness and testimony. He shot a person who attacked him plain and simple. It was self-defense.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join