It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman Sue's Trayvon Martin's Family for $100 mil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: lostbook

I promised my master I would never call anyone a fool.

Just call them idiots that works to without offending the master.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Maybe she's gathering money so she can run for office to change the system within? And seriously? Showing 4 pics of a teen trying to be edgy (smoking and showing a gun) is just weak emotional minipulation. There are plenty of kids who grow out of that and become decent adults.

Secondly, Zimmerman is a POS for trying to make any money off killing a kid.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Fair to say..

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If that's how you see it, that's how you see it, I guess.

I tend to go back at least one step further than you, to say that Zimmerman should not have put himself in that position.
Zimmerman was not the victim in this case.
To me, he never was and never will be.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Maybe she's gathering money so she can run for office to change the system within? And seriously? Showing 4 pics of a teen trying to be edgy (smoking and showing a gun) is just weak emotional minipulation. There are plenty of kids who grow out of that and become decent adults.

Secondly, Zimmerman is a POS for trying to make any money off killing a kid.

I imagine she is trying to change the system. Like how she had a teenage girl act as a witness to something she was not at all a witness to. She is not a good person. Good people do not try to rig a trial. As far as the pics they show who he was. Most won't watch the videos.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Did anyone notice the picture of trayvon in the article?

Yeah makes me wonder why they didn’t use Zimmerman’s grammar school pic. They were both men at the time of the incident.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

No love for Zimmerman although I have little doubt Treyvon Martin was indeed a wannabe thug who contributed in large part to his own death. Basically two idiots who caused nothing but heartache for all those around them. If Martin has a defense, it was that he was an idiot kid too young to have any common sense, although he was moving away from it as he was getting older. Don't get me started on how the Justice Department deliberately wrecked the case to use it for political gain, Zimmerman would have gone to jail on a lesser charge if not for Obama's string pulling. But suing the family of Martin shows no class on Zimmerman's part.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This thread went exactly as expected. Dead guy had darker skin than the killer. Meh. Taking their son's life wasn't enough, SUE HIS BLACK PARENTS!

So it would be okay to sue a white parent who coached a witness to lie on the stand, but not a black parent? Can you explain why?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Traptomisprime
This is why people hate white people #a reply to: lostbook

They hate white people because a Hispanic person defended himself and then did not sit back and do nothing when he found out evidence was falsified?

I mean I know the people who hate white people are really really stupid, but that's next level stupid.

Remember when the black cop shot the black criminal in North Carolina in 2015 or 2016 and Hillary said that they MUST do something about the racism of white police?

Dems are really THAT desperate. Just keeps getting worse.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

If that's how you see it, that's how you see it, I guess.

I tend to go back at least one step further than you, to say that Zimmerman should not have put himself in that position.
Zimmerman was not the victim in this case.
To me, he never was and never will be.

Nobody was a victim until Zimmerman was sneak attacked. I see it this way because I watched every minute of the trial and watched every witness. Zimmerman was on neighborhood watch and saw a suspicious character peering through windows in an area that had a lot of recent break-ins. Of all the busy-bodies in the country, people focus on Zimmerman more than anyone else, even though it was his job to see something and say something. Once Martin ran, it was a red flag that he was guilty of something. Zimmerman did what anyone in his situation would have done, regardless of color.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Showing 4 pics of a teen trying to be edgy (smoking and showing a gun) is just weak emotional minipulation.

Yeah showing recent picture is manipulation, we need to show pictures from years ago showing a happy smiling good kid to avoid emotional manipulation ...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

And Trayvon had been previously caught with burglary tools and jewelry that was not his and he refused to say where it came from.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: DBCowboy

Will he find an impartial jury?

In Polk County, Florida he will find a jury that supports him.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sneak attacked?
Come on.

How can someone sneak attack the very person who is following/chasing them?

If Zimmerman would have done his duties properly, no one would have been shot.
That much is undeniable.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Sneak attacked?
Come on.

How can someone sneak attack the very person who is following/chasing them?

If Zimmerman would have done his duties properly, no one would have been shot.
That much is undeniable.

If Trayvon did not attack him no one would have been shot. That is what caused it, nothing else.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I would argue, that Zimmerman not doing his duty properly, led to the attack.
911 operator told him not to pursue, do does his process for being a neighborhood WATCHman.

He told the operator that there was a suspicious person, acting suspiciously, possibly on drugs.
They told him not to follow him.
He disobeyed.
That is what caused this.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

911 operator told him not to pursue, do does his process for being a neighborhood WATCHman.

He told the operator that there was a suspicious person, acting suspiciously, possibly on drugs.
He disobeyed.

No, he did not disobey. This was all laid out in the trial... but of course, you probably are unaware of these facts.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Could you elaborate on that?

Without some more explanation, it seems like your claiming that he is a special watchman, who is allowed to pursue, instead of observe and report, and the 911 dispatcher, told him it is OK and safe to pursue a suspicious person, that he suspected to be on drugs.

Neither one of those makes sense to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

He disobeyed.

He doesn't have to obey. The only reason anyone died is because Trayvon attacked him like a thug. If you follow me you won't have to shoot me, want to know why, I won't attack you.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

Could you elaborate on that?

Without some more explanation, it seems like your claiming that he is a special watchman, who is allowed to pursue, instead of observe and report, and the 911 dispatcher, told him it is OK and safe to pursue a suspicious person, that he suspected to be on drugs.

Neither one of those makes sense to me.

This lays it all out. There is a map of the complex from above marked to show where things happened and where people are including the transcript of the call.

In the transcript, when Zimmerman is told not to follow, he acknowledges by saying "Ok". At that point he is on his way back to his truck to meet police. It is then that Trayvon had circle back an confronted him.

Logistics of Trayvon Martin Encounter

I suspect you won't take the time to read it in detail...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join