It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman Sue's Trayvon Martin's Family for $100 mil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

A close friend of mine was killed in a car accident.
He was at fault. The family of the person he hit, sued him for something so trivial it would make you laugh.
They won.

It happens.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: StallionDuck

WHAT? Jeantel was coached and not even involved? Wow... Well, I don't know if you watched the trial, but I was on vacation that week and watched the entire thing everyday and you could tell Jeantel was flustered and all over the place. Makes sense now. She would get mad at Z's lawyers for asking her questions and I remember one point, she got really mad because she was talking about how she watched "The Last 48" all the time and was pissed off because she had to explain it to them.

No, honestly didn't. I ATSed it

Though, that's what the news article mentioned as his reason for suing.

Kinda messed up that the guilty party gets all the perks while the justified gets the ruined life. Gonna start telling my kiddies to go on a murder spree so daddy can be rich!!! See how that makes sense?

edit on 4-12-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

WHAT? Jeantel was coached and not even involved? Wow... Well, I don't know if you watched the trial, but I was on vacation that week and watched the entire thing everyday and you could tell Jeantel was flustered and all over the place. Makes sense now. She would get mad at Z's lawyers for asking her questions and I remember one point, she got really mad because she was talking about how she watched "The Last 48" all the time and was pissed off because she had to explain it to them.

Kinda messed up that the guilty party gets all the perks while the justified gets the ruined life. Gonna start telling my kiddies to go on a murder spree so daddy can be rich!!! See how that makes sense?

Only if it is justifiable self defense. Your kids could get blown away just like the thug did.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Gonna start telling my kiddies to go on a murder spree to daddy can be rich!!! See how that makes sense?

No, please explain.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's not hard to imagine Benjamin Crump, the "civil rights" attorney, coaching someone to make his chance of winning better.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: TheGreatWork

What does his record at school have to do with the night he was shot? Nothing.

Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch guy, who's 'job' was to observe and report.
Not follow.

Zimmerman is the reason all of this happened in the first place.
All he had to do was not sneak and follow Martin.
Instead, he got beat up and shot a teenager.

All Martin had to do is walk inside his dad's apartment. The fault goes on both of them. But it especially goes to Martin, who sneak attacked Zimmerman, ultimately leading his own death.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
so guy follows kid because he thought kid was thief, kid gets upset at grown man for tailing him like a criminal to his home, get into altercation, guy kills kid, and he's a hero, now the hero is suing family of murdered kid the guy thought was a criminal.

sounds about right.

'murka

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Yeah and if he wasnt such a little bitch he could have defended himseld instead of killing someone.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Only if it is justifiable self defense. Your kids could get blown away just like the thug did.

You missed my point. Though I really didn't say that right. I shoulda said.... Had my kids start fights to they can be shot so I can make millions off their stupidity.

In case anyone assumes otherwise, I was only kidding.

ETA I really shouldn't write responses and multitask with work at the same time lol
edit on 4-12-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
so guy follows kid because he thought kid was thief, kid gets upset at grown man for tailing him like a criminal to his home, get into altercation, guy kills kid, and he's a hero, now the hero is suing family of murdered kid the guy thought was a criminal.

sounds about right.

'murka

The kid was a 165 pound thug.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I am reluctant to post this because unfortunately I didn't take screenshots, but in the very early media reports, Trayvon was walking across the yards right against the houses.

My google-fu isn't good enough to back up what I said, so my words should be treated as hearsay.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Yeah and if he wasnt such a little bitch he could have defended himseld instead of killing someone.

He did defend himself, and he did so in the only manner which guaranteed he'd not get jacked up again. The man had a broken nose, cranial damage, and a concussion after the actual "little bitch" crossover dribbled his dome off the sidewalk. Death of the aggressor was a natural consequence of the aggressor's own stupidity and arrogance and, frankly, all it ultimately did was save the taxpayers the money of having to perpetually pay for his room and board in whatever series of state pens he'd have ended up sentenced to had he walked away from this altercation alive and able to continue escalating his criminal and antisocial behavior.

Again, there was no great loss here.
edit on 4-12-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

You missed my point. Though I really didn't say that right. I shoulda said.... Had my kids start fights to they can be shot so I can make millions off their stupidity.

In case anyone assumes otherwise, I was only kidding.

ETA I really shouldn't write responses and multitask with work at the same time lol

did'nt see the /sarc off at the end of sentence.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yep, just like Michael Brown... Dude literally robbed the convenient store, strong armed the owner, then was caught walking in the middle of the lane on a street by the store when Officer Wilson told him to walk on the sidewalk so he didn't get hit by a car. Brown didn't like a white cop telling him what to do so he tried to fight him and it cost him his life. Like Trayvon, Brown was going to be a successful Astronaut or Brain Surgeon, too, until their innocent lives were turned upside down by white boyeeeez.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

sounds about right.

'murka

No, not quite...

"White" guy follows black guy for looking suspicious. Black guy doesn't like "white" guy so black guy hides behind bushes for 60+ seconds when he could take 5 steps and go into his home. "White" guy comes around corner and black guy sneak attacks him and starts slamming his head into the pavement and punching him so "white" guy's only defense was to pull his weapon and fire.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Way too much.

Whenever I hear about cases like this with high totals, I ask myself how much money would that person have made without the fiasco that changed their life? No way Zimmerman was going to make 100 million on his own, let alone 1 million.

Suing to get back money spent on the trial and maybe 7 years wages, maybe double that total amount. Call it 750K to *maybe* 1.2 million.

Also, that OP 'Daily Mail' headline is very clunky and not very subtle about their opinion on the matter.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

The bitch hid behind a bush and rushed Zimmerman from behind. You've probably never taken a punch before so you wouldn't understand, and you've probably definitely never had your head slammed on concrete or gotten in a street fight. It's life or death in that situation. If someone ever hides in the bushes and sneaks up behind you and starts bashing your head, you gonna wait for him to kill you or are you gonna do something about it?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

I am reluctant to post this because unfortunately I didn't take screenshots, but in the very early media reports, Trayvon was walking across the yards right against the houses.

My google-fu isn't good enough to back up what I said, so my words should be treated as hearsay.

Yeah I remember those reports. He was slowing down and peeping through windows as well. Zimmerman wasn't out to find a black boy to kill, he saw a guy acting suspicious and confronted him about it. The guy he saw acting suspicious happened to be wearing a hoodie so it's not like his skin color was sticking out. The media, especially since 2008, has done anything and everything it could to drive a wedge in this country. Maybe one day we'll find out who has enough money to give them their talking points and agenda. Probably Soros.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

sounds about right.

'murka

The murdered kid was a criminal...that's why he wasn't in school.
And the lawsuit is about the prosecution falsifying evidence.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Fight sequence aside...

If the prosecutor used a fake witness, they need prosecuted with double the initial charges.
That is just wrong.
If the family knew this, they should be charged as well.

I also read today that he has a movie deal in the works. Probably the lawyer's idea to use as leverage in the lawsuit. (Calling off the movie with a large settlement)
Something along the lines of The Zimmerman case fraud story, the attempt to divide America.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join