It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SpectroNet Live Seismic Monitor is back public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Greetings, Fragile Earthers!

For an undetermined amount of time, we are bringing back the SpectroNet Live Seismic Monitor into the public domain.

© 2019 www.SpectroNet.org...
The original SpectroNet Live Seismic Monitor is a live YouTube stream that broadcasts over 100 channels of live seismic data from places of interest all over the world, effectively letting you "Monitor The World"- all on one screen! Available now 24/7 at the following permanent link: www.youtube.com...

The original SpectroNet Live Seismic Monitor was developed and conceived by Scott Todd (yeah me, TrueAmerican), along with the help and guidance from several members of the USGS, and it was Scott that brought real time Spectrographs to Youtube in 2017. Don't be fooled by clones and thieves who stole this idea from Scott and made their own channels based around and incorporating live spectrographs.

In addition to the spectrographs, Scott will occasionally provide live audio broadcasts featuring insight from conversations with real scientists, original music, and more.

ETA: But beware- any attempt at introducing strife of any kind into our small, tightknit community will get you banned on the spot. Play nice, and we will play nicer!
edit on Wed Dec 4th 2019 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thank you! I went thru withdrawal without it

And I am still enjoying my fav song from my fav artist along with the spectros !

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Great to Hear TA! Been too long since we have seen you, welcome back.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Kick-ass, TA! I've missed your feed a hell of a lot -- there can be many copiers, but you're still the EQ tracking/monitoring high bar no one can compete with

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Seams i have been banned by ip address even though i have never even heard of your site before.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
Seams i have been banned by ip address even though i have never even heard of your site before.

There are certain IP address ranges that have been banned for spam (and I assume you must be talking about our forums). You unfortunately must fall within one of those banned ranges. If you really want to join (although note we only accept real names there), then U2U me your IP and I will take care of it.

new topics

top topics

join