It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone got an Instant Pot and any favorite recipes they want to share?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Would you care to share the recipe or shoot it to my inbox? 😬😬😬

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: ganjoa

I had a good friend in high school whose parents were from Italy. They barely spoke English.... Her mom taught me to make spaghetti sauce "the old way" which takes about an hour and a half on the stove. It so amazing (and fattening....). I use that sauce for both spaghetti and lasagna. I have served that sauce at numerous company functions and events. People have raved about it (even behind my back.....) and I've won a couple of awards with it.

Since you mentioned it, I'm curious if I can get the same results in the instant pot.....

Absolutely.
There's some adaptation, as always - usually (for me) to get the most done with the ferwest pots & pans. If I mad the sauce in a commercial environment, I'd need to wash 3 pans, 2 pots & the usual implements. Also the worst thing about TV chefs - my kitchen doesn't come equipped with 12 individual portion size containers for ingredients, 6 pots & pans a prep cook to cut everything up and an off screen dish washing staff!

But I did wear the first pot out, replaced it with same unit & now I have 2 complete sets of cooking vessel & top combo so I can pop a rice/risotto in without having to wash the potin between (and disturb my cooked main dish).

ganjoa

anjoa

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I assume you mean the spaghetti/lasagna sauce? I'd be happy to share it with you to your inbox....

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I do indeed mean that if you could be so kind πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Done....
Let me know if it comes through wonky in the private message. You can use the same base sauce for Spaghetti and Lasagna. Then I add a few additional touches for the Lasagna.... I tried to delineate for both recipes.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Got it. Thanx πŸ‘

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join