It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Investigators Got Rudy Giuliani's Phone Records

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
No testimony indicating crime? I refer you to Sondlands testimony.

So you refer us to something that destroys your own claim?

Sondland plainly said that the President never said anything other than 'I want nothing from him. No Quid pro quo. I want him to do what is right - what he campaigned on.'

Sondland then plainly said that he presumed there was a quid pro quo.

Presumptions are not evidence of anything except that said person had a presumption.
edit on 5-12-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
How is it legal or possible for the minority political party, to acquire the Presidents personal lawyers telephone calls.
Ignoring the fact there's client lawyer confidentiality... he's the god damn PRESIDENT!

They didn't get "telephone calls." They got the NUMBERS that the phone called and the log of how long the call was.

This doesn't violate client-lawyer confidentiality.

Wheres the outcries of national security, jeopardizing the safety and security of the white house and first family?

How does knowing who Giuliani called and how long the calls lasted jeopardize safety and security? Remember, they aren't getting recording of anything. Just who he called and how long it lasted.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Ok then. Please help me understand what he, Sondland, Ambassador to Ukraine meant by this ...

As for Trump saying he wanted nothing, did you notice how he kept repeating and repeating that?Seems to me he knew at that point that he had been caught and was denying denying denying.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

My reply to you was already replied to another member likely directly above this reply.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Video link is not working.

My reply to you was already replied to another member likely directly above this reply.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

This is the exact way to go. There's a reason Trump kept Rudy away in the beginning, he's an absolute clown. The only reason he's involved now is because everyone else Trump picked to do his bidding is in jail. Rudy is inept. And he talks to much.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

What reply? A broken video link?

Try this:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Better yet, watch this - it is only about 5 minutes long.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes the US congress holds the purse strings, which is what this is supposedly about. So even though by all democrats account Trump will be removed from office or voted out, which Zelenskyy could help with making him a hero to the left that would certainly be in power if Trump losses or is ousted. How could Trump effect him, our own officials are going after Trump for "withholding" the funds, you really think it makes sense for Zelenskyy to fear that again? Why ride the tide if he does in fact hold the cards? Why would he not fear retribution for helping Trump hide his misdeeds?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

you only see scandals now because of the House trying to find something, anything, to impeach on. They're running scared. There was so much corruption in the past, both D's and R's, it's not funny. Last one was the epitome of corruption. We were to the brink of destruction had Trump not been elected.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

There is indication that President ''X'' has solicited a foreign nation to dig up dirt on a political rival. Should we look into that possiblity or just ask President ''X'' if it is true or not?

There is indication that a loyal congressional teammate of President ''X'' has also worked to dig up dirt on a political rival of his boss, President ''X''. Should we look into that possibility or just ask President ''X'' and his crony if it is true or not?

Sounds like what the Democrats did with the Steele Dossier. Amazing that they paid a foreign country to invent fake dirt yet their minions are fine with that.
edit on 6-12-2019 by Assessor because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'd be so upset if Devy Cowhater Nunes did something wrong. He's such a paragon of virtue that it would be a travesty against the Republic to find out he's actually a semi-sentient feces in human form.
Why would you say that? Is it your mo to rip up the most vocal opponents of the political class crooks?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assessor

There is indication that President ''X'' has solicited a foreign nation to dig up dirt on a political rival. Should we look into that possiblity or just ask President ''X'' if it is true or not?

There is indication that a loyal congressional teammate of President ''X'' has also worked to dig up dirt on a political rival of his boss, President ''X''. Should we look into that possibility or just ask President ''X'' and his crony if it is true or not?

Sounds like what the Democrats did with the Steele Dossier. Amazing that they paid a foreign country to invent fake dirt yet their minions are fine with that.
They are because there are many Marxists in their midst, and they believe the ends justify the means.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Why would you say that? Is it your mo to rip up the most vocal opponents of the political class crooks?

He's a moronic clown who sues his own constituents when they point out he's lying, he's no hero.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I thought they were inaccurate, right? Or was that Schiff's commentary on them when he said Giuliani was calling the budget office when he wasn't?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Even if he was calling the office, what would that PROVE?

originally posted by: LiberalTears
I thought they were inaccurate, right? Or was that Schiff's commentary on them when he said Giuliani was calling the budget office when he wasn't?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join