It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Investigators Got Rudy Giuliani's Phone Records

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So he needs Trump as an ally, yet he has information that would get Trump ousted and then be in good standing with the Democratic party that would certainly win the next election. That same move would appease other powerful leaders, but instead his move is to pander to Trump.

Does that really make sense to you?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is the second time Schiff has info on a phone record he wasn’t privy too. Good luck dragging nunes in to discuss what he talked about! Did everyone forget schiff rejected republican calls for schiff to discuss his conversation with the whistleblower before the whistleblower submission.

This is just fluff distracting from the fact the dems are burying their own graves once this gets to the senate

If it was me I would Laugh and say I have records of schiff calling Ed buck before ed murdered that homeless guy by shooting him up with too much meth.
edit on 4-12-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You saw Sondland say it just as well as I did, There was qpq and the whole group was in on it. That video clip of him is on TV every day.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: shooterbrody

You saw Sondland say it just as well as I did, There was qpq and the whole group was in on it. That video clip of him is on TV every day.

About the white house meeting WHICH IS NOT A CRIME
NOTabout the foreign aid.
Sorry you do not understand this

The tv told us jessie smoolet was assaulted by racists as well....until they didn't

The house can impeach him without a crime
They just do so at their peril

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

i don't know what Rudy has or does not have on his phone records. However I don't think that he in anyway would be welcomed by the dems. I think Rudy is deep in his own corrupt activity and is not pandering to Trump but rather working as a partner to Trump.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Im referencing your thoughts on the Ukrainian Presidents words. Seems his best interest would be to throw Trump under the bus, but your suggesting even after the Donald "threatened, bribed, extorted" him for which he is being investigated, he is scared of outing him? Why would he not join the other side, what makes an "outgoing" President which is under the microscope for withholding funds (which should insure he wont again) so powerful of an ally. I cant follow the logic.
edit on 12/4/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It is all public interest, as it is all about impeachment of a duly elected president.
These lefty's and never trumpers are about as sharp as a marble and will regret their indiscretions and misconceptions years from now, if not sooner.
This is all wrong and has less to do with Trump and more to do with.....?
What are they really afraid of?
Hopefully we'll see soon enough.

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Hmmm, warrants...

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I would be curious to see who had probable cause under oath or affirmation that could particularly describe what they expected to find in the phone records. In fact I would say that falls under a matter of the public interest at this point, who thought there was evidence of illegal activity over the phone.

edit on 5-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Giuliani's connection to Parnas and Fruman should be enough to convince a judge to issue a warrant.

Schiff's connection to Ed Buck should be enough to convince a judge to issue a warrant.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
He said that was his presumption. When he asked Trump what he wanted from Ukrain, Trump said he wanted nothing.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
You wrote not spoke.
I can only read what you write, I heard no spoken words nor did I see any body language,
write what you mean because that is all we have. Be prepared to clarify your statements and by all means do not assume anyone knows what your speaking or thinking because all we see is what we type.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Are teachers and garbage collectors civil servants? Do they have special 1st amendment rights?

I'm talking specifically about elected officials, if that wasn't clear since we're talking about Nunes than there's not much I can do to help you.

If you want somewhere to start your education you can begin with New York Times Co. v. Sullivan and work you way forward. I doubt you will and instead stick with your 'hur-dee-dur, you iz never Trump' tact.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
How is it legal or possible for the minority political party, to acquire the Presidents personal lawyers telephone calls.
Ignoring the fact there's client lawyer confidentiality... he's the god damn PRESIDENT!
Wheres the outcries of national security, jeopardizing the safety and security of the white house and first family?

Wheres the probable cause or justification considering there's been 0 evidence of Russian Collusion or Quid Quo Pro and Giuliani has been quite vocal in what he's been doing and where he's going as Trumps Lawyer.. so its not as if its a secret what his goals are and why he's asking questions in Ukraine.

Lets look at the other side,

We've got the Democratic committee's coaching witnesses in multiple investigations...

Kavanaugh Hearings and Ford.
FBI Hearings and Strzok
Ukraine Hearings and Vindman
Schiff and the mysterious 'whistle blower'

We've got clear indications the Biden family were making millions off a corrupt Ukrainian energy company while Biden was flying in and out of Ukraine as Vice President... threatening the government of Ukraine with a cancellation of aid unless they stop investigating the very company Bidens son was making millions.

If we're suddenly subpoenaing phone records... then lets start with the phone logs between the above handful and democrats
edit on 5/12/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

There is just to damn much bias in our judicial system. That is the one place it should not be. The thing with bias is it can be hidden with simple words. We are so screwed.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
You wrote not spoke.

Yeah, true, so I'm wondering why you didn't think it was about Little Devy when I wrote Little Devy. Odd.
I can see how you got confused because I was only talking about him for the entire thread. Next time I'll try to be more clear and only talk about one person the entire time.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Does the US still hold the purse strings or not?

See, that is where they are at. If they say anything against trump and trump doesnt get removed they are #ed.

Would you risk biting the hand that feeds you?

Everyone knows what Ukraine is trying to do right now.
Keep quiet and ride the tide.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Pelosi just announced formal articles of Impeachment of Donald J Trump.

So help us God.

I hate to say I told you so but I told you we would get here from the very beginning.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So help us God.

I hate to say I told you so but I told you we would get here from the very beginning.

math is hard for you?
especially senate math?
2/3rds
pelosi just ensured the end of the democratic party

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So help us God.

You think Trump will be impeached in the Senate?

Bring on the trial where the dem's can't block witnesses.......first up......Adam Schiff Face

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

You don't get impeached in the Senate, you get convicted/acquitted. Impeachment is a House function.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: RickinVa

You don't get impeached in the Senate, you get convicted/acquitted. Impeachment is a House function.

impeached convicted.

What does it matter at this point ~ Hillary. Just bring on the Senate trial already....I have the popcorn
edit on 5-12-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Transcript.... Not a verbatim record but a transcript that was presented by the White House. And we should not forget the word,,,,thought,,,,

-sigh-

The transcript is all there is. This is how all Presidential phone calls are 'recorded', for the last 30+ years.

Get with the program.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join