It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow Reduced To Alex Jones Defense: 'I'm Just An Entertainer!'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Oh I find this so delicious! For years the left has claimed false moral high ground because alex jones and a few other conservative commentators have had the gall to admit they're entertainers, not arbiters of fact and truth. Of course the lefties jumped on this and used the lack of such defense by their commentators to mean they were in fact "more" legitimate sources of truth. The real reason for a lack of such a defense was that the right was holding themselves to a higher standard and not suing these people for defamation and other such crimes because we all know they're just entertainers.

So here it is in all of it's glory: LINK

The best part, she accuses OAN (One America News) of being "literally paid russian propaganda." LOL! For those who don't know, OAN was launched and is owned by Robert Herring, a born and raised american.

edit on 3-12-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Nevermind...
Can't stand that guy.

edit on 3-12-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Well, at least in the picture he's aging well.

Hope he loses the lawsuit though...

link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Since Hannity wasn't talking about anything new, I tried listening to Rachel Maddow while driving this evening. Although she was more interesting than Hannity, I literally couldn't stand the sound and inflections in her words. About 5 minutes was all I could bear.

+4 more 
link   

Since when has Rachel Maddow been entertaining? I'm raising the BS flag high on that one.

Perfect example of leftist hypocracy. We all know it. We all see it. We all endure it. Yet somehow a third of the country is blind to it. Baffling.
edit on 3-12-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Which pic?

edit on 3-12-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
She is rather one dimensional.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Nevermind...
Can't stand that guy.

Who ?
Rachel ?
That is kind of unfair.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Which one: Jones, Herring or Madcow?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Lawyers for the MSNBC host failed to have the suit throw out by arguing Maddow was merely expressing her own opinion....

Apparently her lawyers forgot to argue for immunity on the grounds that Maddow is a paid propagandist herself...

Propaganda Ban Repealed

edit on 4-12-2019 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I hope he takes Maddow to the CLEANERS.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Isn’t Rachel Maddow that nice looking young man on CNN?

I’ll watch him sometimes, but only for comic relief. Same with Don, Jim, and Fredo.

I thought that’s what CNN stood for, comedian news network.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
I’ll watch him sometimes

Well that blows apart my thought.

I notice Youtube is now covering up conservative news by promoting left wing propaganda. In their *If you like that you will like this* category they have a list of “Recommended” videos. Since I always watch conservative type news shows they have always shown conservative news to me as options.

But now there new thing is “Fox viewers also LIKED these:”

And their whole “Recommended” list is all MSNBC videos.

Of course I thought “No one who watches Fox is going to watch this fake crap.”

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

If Rachel LITERALLY disappeared today, I LITERALLY would not care in the least.

I've LITERALLY, never been able to stand her.

I might even LITERALLY call up my liberal friend to gloat a little.

Literally.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Oh I find this so delicious! For years the left has claimed false moral high ground because alex jones and a few other conservative commentators have had the gall to admit they're entertainers, not arbiters of fact and truth.

You have proof of that? Or just another of your stupid anti dem threads?

Oh and what is it you find "delicious" ?

Your cooking must suck lol...

Do you admit that hannity is not news? fox news is not news? you are not news?

Show me the facts that the left has claimed a moral high ground because of alex jones.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Cancerwarrior

most of the comedy comes straight from the source... trump himself.... you cant make that # up

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
She's an intelligent woman who is an entertainer. I don't believe for one minute she believes half the stuff she says. It's a job, a very good high paying job. Peddle a bunch of Trump hate and conspiracies like I don't know....everyone else in the industry and get ratings, sponsors.

Look at SNL. They bash the guy but, he also hosted the show a couple of times. Same for the View. Same for Oprah. He's been on all their shows. And if you look at Trump's positions, not much has changed in 30 plus years. He is saying much of the same stuff he said 30 plus years ago. Now all of a sudden, complete mind melting outrage. It's not real outrage of course. Just an acting competition to see who can act the most outraged. It's nothing more.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

“really literally is paid Russian propaganda.”

That is a statement of fact meant to harm another entity. Unless OAN is in fact being paid by Russia to spread propaganda, it is defamation meant to cause financial harm to a competitor.

That is not normal partisan propaganda spreading by opinion writers and commentators, it's an actual intentional lie to hurt a competitor. Left or Right does not matter here IMO.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

a reply to: Cancerwarrior

most of the comedy comes straight from the source... trump himself.... you cant make that # up

Trump is funny because he’s real. He is not beholden to any of this PC nonsense that liberals like to preach as the gospel. He calls it like he sees it. I thought it was hilarious when he asked Macron if he wanted his Isis fighters back.

CNN on the other hand lives in some kind of fantasy land where straight up lies are news. They have to retract so many of their fake/false/phony stories that it’s laughable.

Trump is most definitely gonna be around for 5 more years. CNN on the other hand.......
edit on 4-12-2019 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

I think you mean figuratively

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join