It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new progressive idea that families must be abolished to create social and economic equality

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

It's almost as if psychopaths are trying to reproduce and kill off all the normal people.

Compassion and empathy for no one.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This policy may be the progressive way of destroying families, but the other end of the spectrum supports jobs not paying people enough to spend the necessary time at home to raise a child properly. So the erosion of the family comes from both sides.

If you ask me the erosion of the family began when industry took advantage of women's rights and the the growing influx of women into the workforce to stagnate men's wages and slowly raise women up to equal pay, instead of just raising women up to equal pay in the first place. Then after doing that, took advantage of the larger workforce to further stagnate pay until we get what we get today, which is kids being raised by school, daycare, babysitters and television, because the parents are both too busy working to pay the bills, assuming they can even stay together since now they never see each other, are constantly struggling over finances, and what little time they get together is spend exhaustively with their kids.

Equality in misery, and the erosion of family. The rights movement was supposed to be about equality of choice, to work and be paid fairly for it. Instead we got equality of having to work, and not getting paid fairly for it.

In fact I suspect that these ideas are not being pushed by "progressives" per se, but big business. Why? Because children raised to not care about human connections have no reason to care about working long hours. It reeks of their dehumanizing use of workers, and the treatment of humans as a cost to be cut wherever possible for maximum profits. It's only being pushed through progressive channels because they don't want to upset their supporters who typically fall into the religious right for some strange reason.

Which is how big business does things. They put their money towards policies on whichever side of the aisle supports what they want, and laugh all the way to the bank when all the blame falls on that side of the aisle and ignores the real culprits that play both sides.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

That's over-complicating it. Statistics show following 3 extremely simple rules gets you to middle class.

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

That's it. Do those 3 things and your chance of being in poverty is 2%. Finish high school. Get married. Save money with your spouse before having kids. 2% chance of being in poverty.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Then why am I and most people I know not middle class as those three things apply to damn near everyone I know. 2% my ass.

You're oversimplifying things.
edit on 12/5/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
All people must fail equally! Because some children from broken families do poorly functional families should be destroyed. In the real world there is "family privilege". Just look at the Bush family. Or the Gores. Or the Bidens. Their children are either average or well below yet they get jobs with million $ salaries.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: jjkenobi

Then why am I and most people I know not middle class as those three things apply to damn near everyone I know. 2% my ass.

You're oversimplifying things.

You've said yourself many times - you can't be bothered to succeed. Do you think I've forgotten your rants about how you can't stick at a job and make normal life work?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I still have a full time job. I graduated high school. And I didn't get married for the 1st time until my mid thirties. So I still fit all those rules.

Which points out how silly they are as is easy to fit that.

As for bothering to succeed, that's a #ing nice way to put the issues I've had in my life, like crippling depression. Which I've finally learned to fight through btw. It's not an easy hurdle to get over.

That said, now dealing with failing body, so may be too late. Had to cut my hours from 70 down to 45 to cope with my failing health.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I was using your words from your rants.

You have said yourself that every time you get it together, you just give up on it like you can't be bothered. So don't blame me for what you say.

We all have our issues. I fought crippling chronic migraines for around a decade, but get your issues in hand and it holds true.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I never said, like I couldn't be bothered. There's actual issues there. Not saying I carry none of the blame, but not all of it. This isn't really the place to go through all my issues, but it's a bit more than, I just didn't want to bother with it.

Long story short, I hit walls, where no matter what, I just couldn't seem to get past them. Been stuck in tears for days cause I just couldn't get past them.

Found ways to work around them and cope with them now. But were crippling before I figured it out all on my lonesome. I still hit those walls, they've never gone away. Now I just know how to cut my loses, and switch direction until I can deal with the issue or find some other solution, or it becomes a problem I can deal with despite my failure because I already moved onto and did other things that compensated for it. I feel guilty about those walls stopping me in the past, I have no explanation for what they are. I wish I did so I could better understand how to deal with them. They're never things I can't normally do easily, which is the most frustrating part. I can literally end up frozen, in tears, unable to act, all over something I can do easily. Now, when it happens I move on to something else and figure things out from there. But it used to just paralyze me.

If anyone has any ideas what's going on there would love to know.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Its all about jealousy....the left are jealous of families because a majority of their base come from broken homes.

Its more diverse to have divorced parent and then you can have twice as many parents.

Mutts

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

I can't understand how these idiots haven't bred out yet. Is there any way we can help? Mandatory sterilizations for any man who calls himself a feminist and any woman with blue or green hair?

No real need to worry about that..

The long term effects of plant based estrogen found in all soy products actually inhibits testosterone and reduces the sperm count by around 20% over the lifetime of each subsequent male generation. In three or four generations, progressives will be mostly extinct to the point of not having adequate influence to ensure their agenda..!!

Eventually, they will return to being a small fringe group that nobody listens or panders too, because they just won't be numerous enough to warrant garnering votes from.

We are already well into the second generation of progressive liberalism since the mass consumption of soy products became a household thing.

All the rest of us have to do is wait them out and they will inevitably solve the situation for us by inadvertently depopulating themselves..lol
edit on 5-12-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Since globalists view 99.9 percent of the human race as livestock, its a logical progression for them to propose this. After all, do cows, chickens and pigs have families? Of course not, it would be a hindrance to farming. This is the same line of reasoning.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is an idiotic idea, check out how well it worked in Romania.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Most big corporations are globalists. The same people I mentioned tearing families apart with low pay and long hours.

But no, there's no connection there...

I swear, people are so damn partisan, they can't see when they're being worked over by both sides of the aisle.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The traditional family was doomed when corporate America discovered that if they could get those lazy women out of their homes raising children and put them to work, they could much more easily pack those Cayman Islands bank accounts with even more money they could never use in a thousand lifetimes. Because yachts and governments aren't cheap.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Most big corporations are globalists. The same people I mentioned tearing families apart with low pay and long hours.

But no, there's no connection there...

I swear, people are so damn partisan, they can't see when they're being worked over by both sides of the aisle.

I don't really follow your line of reasoning why making a statement about globalists is "partisan". Please explain?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Because these big business globalists, which are likely the same people wanting such as this proposal are the same people eroding family with long hours and low pay, which is often championed and defended by the same people bitching about this proposal.

Is how they destroy and manipulate us. They split their manipulations up, and like partisan asshats, we defend the bull# on whichever side we're on.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

We have sides, but they don't. Its the ruling class against the serfs. Always has been always will be. They own both sides of the isle, the govt is nothing more than a privately owned management company of the aristocracy. But they want us to have sides because they want us divided, its easier to control us that way.
edit on 5-12-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Karl Marx wrote in his Communist Manifesto that the bourgeois family should be abolished because it is based on capital gain

Abolition [Aufhebung] of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists

On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie. But this state of things finds its complement in the practical absence of the family among the proletarians, and in public prostitution.
www.marxists.org...
Marxists have been steadily trying to take over control of the US and the world. Salon is run by radical communists. It’s that simple.
Oh Hillary also
Told us “ It Takes a Village”, which is Marxism in a softer bit more deceptive tone. Marxism is the death of the individual and the supremacy of the collective.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

No, the problem is using fiat money system to enslave people and keep the cost of living so high that both mom and dad have to be in the workplace.. then there has to be Universal child care because all the moms have to work. It’s a terrible degradation of the family. And the author of The Feminine Mystique Betty Friedan was a Communist.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join