It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House report outlines evidence for Trump impeachment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
a reply to: burdman30ott6

lol last week he never knew who these people were. goal post moved! like i said these mashed potatoes are delicious.

So you're unable to show me where these documents state Nunes did what CNN falsely accused him of? Gotcha... enjoy your mashed potatoes, seems like an appropriate meal for toothless accusations and those who eat them up greedily.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
well maybe nunes was talking to parnas because they were sharing cookie recipes for thanksgiving

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

What's his defense?

Its fake?
It was a perfect call?
They don't like me?
The Whistleblower is a traitor?
The witnesses are unpopular and they do not like trump?

I mean pick any puny excuse because none of that is a defense.

Over half of americans asked want him impeached and removed and the senate should be paying attention to that.

How about its all made up cr@p. Or do you want to pretend Schiff didnt create the 'whistle blower' or schiff wasnt ignoring Republican requests for wittnesses.

I'm not sure who spews more schiff... you or adam

its too close to call tbh.. im sure if we go back to 2016 and look at your posts we'll see its you in front by a mile.

Russia Collusion
Stormy Daniels
Steele Dossier
Ukraine Quid Quo Pro
Trump Tower Jnr Meeting

... you've come up zilch on every 'impeachment' dream since the beginning. Have you no shame? Do you not feel embarrassed for the crap you spew?

Bring on 2020.. I cant wait for 4 more years of Trump and your dry-wet dreams.
edit on 3/12/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nunes sits on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence so why wouldn't he be talking to.

Ya know PEOPLE about stuff?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Over half of americans asked want him impeached and removed and the senate should be paying attention to that.

Over half of all Americans want lower taxes
Over half of all Americans want fewer gun laws
Over half of all Americans want a wall built
Over half of all Americans have a negative view of the House

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It will be as easy for Republicans in the Senate to dismiss the charges as it was for Democrats in the house to bring the charges.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Over half of all Americans want lower taxes
Over half of all Americans want fewer gun laws
Over half of all Americans want a wall built
Over half of all Americans have a negative view of the House

Trump's approval rating is around 50%.

The House's approval rating is around 16%.

'Nuff said.

It seems to me the accusations against Nunes are just to try to cover for what was almost certainly a flagrantly illegal search by Schiff. Nunes is on the same committee as Schiff, investigating the same issues. Why on Earth shouldn't he talk to Giuliani and Giuliani's client to ascertain if their accusations have merit?

...and the claims make by CNN do seem to be demonstrably untrue. Remember when they reported Michael Cohen went to Prague? Yeah, that never happened either.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

edit on 3-12-2019 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Suprise suprise. Most wise members saw this coming months ago.. They are really gonna try to do it. It’s really their only move and this moment in history will be the catalyst that truly breaks our federal government. That is until the war, that will be designed to try and fix it.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

The report says there is no factual basis on the accusations that Biden acted inapproprietly when he asked for the prosecutor to be fired.

If the Democrats push this, then that claim will be blown up. Then the entire Ukraine angle turns to the Democrats and Burisma and they wont have Adam Schiff to hide behind this time

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The report says there is no factual basis on the accusations that Biden acted inapproprietly when he asked for the prosecutor to be fired.

No factual basis!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

They’ll do it and hide behind their profession. Yet we will see but it is to late for them to turn around now.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well, you can use gasoline, or some other accelerant. Then apply heat enough to reach the flash point of aforementioned accelerant.

Boom, fire.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Schiff got schiffed when Trump released the unedited transcript
a reply to: theatreboy

You got a link to this fantastical 'unedited transcript'? A few others have mentioned it, but no one can provide a link.
Maybe you can?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
So far, I haven’t seen anything that remotely looks like an impeachable offense.

Me neither.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: theatreboy

There was no unedited transcript. Only this compilation of the people who were there to listen to the call and whos notes were put together to make this memorandum. It even says its not verbatim.

This pulls together an entire plot complete with capo di capo and soldiers. A mob operation of exploitation .

There was no unedited transcript?

www.whitehouse.gov...

I think this is what people are referring to when Trump released a transcript.

However, for the other things like text messages and alleged other calls between ambassadors, I'm not sure I know if a transcript exists for those...
edit on 3-12-2019 by Myollinir because: more info on transcript, whether this is the one or not

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Myollinir

There was no unedited, verbatim transcript.
From your link:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Anyone hear that Nadler is going to expand the articles to include Mike Pence?

Jerry "The Stoke-prone" Nadler might actually think his committee has the power to remove Trump and Pence, giving Pelosi the Presidency.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
LOL! Check out this nonsense:

Nevertheless, due in large measure to patriotic and courageous public servants who provided the Committees with direct evidence of the President’s actions, the Committees uncovered significant misconduct on the part of the President of the United States.

"Direct evidence"?! Only one of them actually heard the call. The rest were just repeating what someone else told them.

But for the Democrats, parroting of hearsay actually forms their reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The report has no ‘evidence’.

Why is that?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join