It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House report outlines evidence for Trump impeachment

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: proximo

Isn't it ironic?

Hillary was exonerated because of "intent" and Trump is being impeached because of "intent".

Hypocritical,cognitive dissonant is what I would have said.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I had no idea that AT&T owned CNN. That’s a merger I never heard about. Thanks for that little tidbit.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I get the feeling that you and everyone else would never see an impeachable offense. Thankfully there are much more informed people able to sort this all out for you.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
I had no idea that AT&T owned CNN. That’s a merger I never heard about. Thanks for that little tidbit.

It's not a merger, CNN is owned WarnerMedia who in turn is under AT&T. The latter two companies are both publicly traded.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The clown who replaced Shepard Smith on Fox News just said that the Schiff report is a bombshell.

I saw the report and nothing in it is it that is a bombshell. It seems FOX news is trying desperate to be like CNN in some cases and Smith is doing his part.
edit on 5-12-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If the House goes for impeachment with no hopes of it actually doing anything in the Senate, then the dems will be guilty of abuse of power.

Dems/Leftists accusing Trump of abusing the constitution is comical to say least because if anyone are abusing they are and their allies in the news media.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Prove it. You guys like to just say random things with no proof or back up or facts.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: scauma

I would think it’s fairly obvious by now. I seem to recall certain Dems floating the idea of impeachment even before Trump took office. That means it’s personal.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join