It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bye Kamala.....Biden will be up soon!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Bye!

Biden will be next.

And watch as she makes this about race and being a woman. She sucked and this was bound to happen.

Source

California Sen. Kamala Harris is suspending her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, Fox News has learned. The Democratic senator informed her staff of the decision on Tuesday.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This is good news. I heard Tulsi played a big part in shining the light of truth on Kamala's record as a prosecutor.

Also, lots of talk about her sleeping her way to the top, the stupid reparations idiocy, the possible Jussie Smollett connection, and her constant vascillating and pandering did not help. Bye bye. Good riddance. Arrivederci. Adios. Hasta luego. Sayonara.

edit on 3-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Best news I've heard all day.

Some of her people were jumping ship earlier.

I guess they know a loser when they shill for one.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think the Dems are faking Biden's poll numbers, pushing him to be the front runner and Harris has had enough of it. She can see the Dems "Screw Bernie in 2016" writing on the wall.
edit on 3-12-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: can't spell worth spit

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
She learned a valuable lesson. Don't act like you have a connection to black Americans when you're half Indian and Jamaican.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yeah, she didn't make it about her gender or her race.
Not everybody needs to lay blame for everything that happens.

Are you going to do this for every candidate that drops out because at the end of the day there can be only one.

Or do you imagine a field where its trump against nobody?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
I think the Dems are faking Biden's poll numbers, pushing him to be the front runner and Harris has had enough of it. She can see the Dems "Screw Bernie in 2016" writing on the wall.

Hell, look at how they're treating Tulsi Gabbard. She's the only one in the entire Dem field who actually comes across as loving America, and they're totally ignoring her.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I think the Dems are faking Biden's poll numbers,pushing him to be the front runner and Harris has had enough of it

Wouldn't be the first time they did that, and it won't be the last.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Are you going to do this for every candidate that drops out because at the end of the day there can be only one.

She has brought up, on numerous occasions, she isn't sure if America is ready for a woman of color to be President. It is her way of having some excuse outside of blaming Bloomberg I guess.

Sure....I can do it for all of them. It truly already is just Trump against nobody....not sure how you can't see this.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Its not already trump against nobody?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

People are waking up to the progressive BS that would never repair or fix this country, but would only make it worse. Blacks owned slaves, how the hell are these progressives going to determine whether or not someone came from a slave vs a slave owner? There were 170 other black slaveholders in South Carolina besides William Ellison, Jr., the largest and most wealthiest black slaveholder.
edit on 3-12-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

I'm sure they are. They did it before and spiked Bernie.

I feel they are going for the blitz in this election. Hillary will come in just after Christmas after "long discussions with many family and friends over the holidays telling her she should". Their base doesn't have the attention span to listen to someone say the same thing for long so it has to be a blitz play for whatever candidate they get behind and will have to be a huge name.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
She learned a valuable lesson. Don't act like you have a connection to black Americans when you're half Indian and Jamaican.

She could not go that route as a minority. Warren had already locked up the female American Indian check box years ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Let's see what we currently have:

Trump against Sleepy Joe
Trump against Pocahantas
Trump against Crazy Bernie
Trump against Alfred E. Neuman
Trump against Wacky Tom
Trump against Snowman(woman) Amy

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Let's see what we currently have:

Trump against Sleepy Joe
Trump against Pocahantas
Trump against Crazy Bernie
Trump against Alfred E. Neuman
Trump against Wacky Tom
Trump against Snowman(woman) Amy

IMPEACH DAMNIT!

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Didn't Nancy just lately say that (paraphrasing) that we can't leave the election results up to the voters so we need to get rid of Trump now?

I'm thinking Nancy sees it the same way..Trump versus nobody.

Let that sink in....don't trust the voters to vote correctly....are you getting it yet? Seriously

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Merry-go-bye-bye.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

As much as I think that Trump is pretty much the worst thing that could happen to America, I think that should Clinton come in a force her machine's power over the remnants of the Dems would be worse.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm glad she is gone. We need to get rid of some more of those chaotic kind of candidates in the Democratic party.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
She is among the worst candidates I've ever seen.

Her prosecutorial record was abysmal and her pandering was next-level cringe.

Example:

Kamala Harris presents herself as a black woman who dealt with the plight of black women growing up in racist America...Problem is that she never encountered such struggles and she never claimed her American "blackness" until she ran for president and it was politically expedient.

When she ran for the senate she billed herself as the first Indian-American woman to be elected to the senate.

There is nothing legitimate about her. I'm glad to see her drop out.
edit on 12 3 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join