It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Drops Out of Presidential Race

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I guess her 15 minutes of fame didn't sink Biden and she fizzled out... I wonder if she got news of "someone else" getting ready to enter the race and doesn't want her donors wasting money on her when it could be going to, oh, I don't know, michelle obama. Would she run, likely (and I don't care how many times she says she won't), but will she win? Not a chance...

Kamala Drops Out

Kamala Harris is dropping out of the presidential race, she told staff on a call Tuesday. She will release a video momentarily announcing her plans.

As a breaking story, these articles will update as more information comes out.

Anyways, good riddance, Kamala the Hun, you never stood a chance.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

So that leaves only 4,753 candidates still running.

I never much liked her anyway.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I think we are going to see Hillary jump in soon. Mainly so she can shield herself from possible legal issues but also because they truly have no other options. Michelle Obama would be a big mistake for this election I think.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Not surprising. Her numbers were never that good. We really need to reduce the field.

There's really only 4 polling in the double digits. I don't think Bloomberg is going to rise much above his current 4% but I could be mistaken.
edit on 3-12-2019 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
PAR TAY!

Is she going to pay back all those people who spent money on her?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I'm curious how much she paid her sister to be her campaign manager?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep! Before you know it, they'll all fit on one debate stage. At the same time...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I think we are going to see Hillary jump in soon. Mainly so she can shield herself from possible legal issues but also because they truly have no other options. Michelle Obama would be a big mistake for this election I think.

They don't think that far ahead - about the mistake it would be if obama, M jumped in.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Not surprising. Her numbers were never that good. We really need to reduce the field.

There's really only 4 polling in the double digits. I don't think Bloomberg is going to rise much above his current 4% but I could be mistaken.

Just last year, Bloomberg was openly saying that taxing the hell out of poor people is a great idea.
Read about it here.

4% is almost certainly going to be his high-water mark.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Her numbers spiked when she tossed Biden under the bus he was against her riding on in the 60's, but when she couldn't follow up with anything else to keep the race parade going, they washed their hands of her. While he's out nipping fingers, she's dropping out of the race. And I'm not quite sure how much longer he'll last. It's funny how he bit his wife's finger when she got it close to her face, but that was the kind of stuff I did when I was 18 and 19 to be silly. I don't think he's all there, or he's on medication. Whatever it is, he's reverting back to his immature childhood days.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

bah dat dah dah dah... I'm luvin it.
edit on 3-12-2019 by Fools because: .

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I'm picturing Tulsi flipping her the bird and laughing in her face and making some sarcastic Russian asset jibe as Harris takes her box of crap and gets out of the building....

That leaves pedo joe, the indian/not indian and others I can't give a sh!t about, even though I've tried.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm picturing Tulsi flipping her the bird and laughing in her face and making some sarcastic Russian asset jibe as Harris takes her box of crap and gets out of the building....

That leaves pedo joe, the indian/not indian and others I can't give a sh!t about, even though I've tried.

Like Buttgig, the first admittedly gay candidate.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think we all owe Tulsi a thank you, Harris’s campaign has been in a downward spiral since Tulsi called her out

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Most are staying in for two reasons.

1. Polls can change dramatically
2. Keeping the branding going to be picked as VP, or some other post.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Is it just me that finds it funny that a gay guy has a name like butt gig?

He is still far left, but looks almost Conservative moderate compared to the rest of the pack, so who knows I think he is smart and talks well, got a chance if the DNC doesn't go all Bernie on him.

edit on 3-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

She looks like Humpty Dumpty, LOL.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Huge story hitting right now on The Clintons, interesting
timing no doubt. Story says The Clintons visited Epstein's
Zorro Ranch on a regular basis according to a contractor
of record his name and statement and all.

All of the big Hillary donors were funding Kamala, she
drops out and then this story hits within the hour.

That is a big hmmmm.

Someone somewhere does not want Hillary in the race,
which would have seemed more likely after Harris dropped.
edit on 3-12-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LSU2018

Is it just me that finds it funny that a gay guy has a name like butt gig?

He is still far left, but looks almost Conservative moderate compared to the rest of the pack, so who knows I think he is smart and talks well, got a chance if the DNC doesn't go all Bernie on him.

It's not just you who sees the coincidence.

He won't go far though, he was chastised in Indiana by democrats for siding with police over something IIRC.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join