It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only one country can meddle in elections at a time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
But the US intel community said whatever was done had no impact on the election so why the hell is there so much chatter by the media and Democrats about it...meh.

I agree on the room analogy. The Democrats were told by the experts Russia (kitchen) had no impact but they keep dragging everyone back in that space. It's really the purest form of gaslighting. They delegitimize every other room in the house as a place of interests except that kitchen.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Wait a minute...
Hillary was going on and on about (nonexistent) foreign election interference from Russia on behalf of the president...
But when someone mentions foreign election interference from Ukraine on her behalf, suddenly it's propaganda that's meant to divide the country?
What an absolute shameless psychopath. Evil *ing witch.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

Don't call ME the communist.

you really, honestly, just don't get it. You are so brainwashed by CNN that you can't reason at all for yourself.

The Steele Dossier was Russian Propaganda. And it was used to spy on, and then investigate Trump and his campaign for over 2 years. We all saw it. And when the investigation could have looked for real corruption, the stuff they claimed they were looking for, they failed in epic proportions to do that. Because it might lead back to the DNC. Silly, I tried to ignore you as I feel like I hurt your feelings and I don't mean to do that. I can't ignore this. You MUST try to break free of your mental bonds and at the very least, think on your own for a moment. Trump can still be the bad man, but you can't just ignore what happened.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Wait a minute...
Hillary was going on and on about (nonexistent) foreign election interference from Russia on behalf of the president...
But when someone mentions foreign election interference from Ukraine on her behalf, suddenly it's propaganda that's meant to divide the country?
What an absolute shameless psychopath. Evil *ing witch.

but it's hidden so well, and only those taking part in the "vast right wing conspiracy" are saying it, so it's all just like She said.

I'm truly concerned that Democrats have dummed themselves down so much that they just believe what CNN tells them, and works diligently on ignoring any and all facts that show them to be wrong. This is the other half of the nation.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The left used to despise the intelligence community for endless war and for hijacking them with cointelpro. I still do.

I guess cointelpro worked so well that all that is left are empty husks that latch onto virtue-signaling to pretend as if they have a soul.

edit on 3-12-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Another country meddling in an election????
Well tell Trump to shut his goddam mouth and keep out of the UK elections.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

It was Russia. Always Russia. Only Russia. He's Putin's bitch.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

Wow kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. Why doesn't the empire just die and whimper her way into the EU and oblivion?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
double post
edit on 3-12-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Boris is not going to have a meeting with Trump as it could be the kiss of death. Trump then said we dont want the NHS even on a silver platter. But I like Brexit and Boris is a good man to get it done. Or words to that effect. Of course he cant help but open his gob and drop a clanger.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CriticalStinker

that is pretty much why I wrote the OP. But when you can see the corruption and lies first hand, it's interesting to see how the left will play it. They sure as hell won't admit to it, but it's so blatant, it's impossible to miss. I look forward to seeing how it's handled.

Corrupt? Yes, but it's welcomed corruption in ways. People want to be told the talking points, and given fodder... Even if it may not be factual. Some just want rallying calls, and way to justify how they got "cheated". It's a foreign idea to some that people wanted to try a different direction.

But this isn't new. I think the growing trend has been every election has been stolen.

Bush- chads and recount in Florida
Obama- Foreign born
Trump- Russian meddling.

I'm less interested in how it will be handled (it won't be, people like this and want it)... And more interested in what the next excuse is going to be.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm less interested in how it will be handled (it won't be, people like this and want it)... And more interested in what the next excuse is going to be.

Perhaps we could start a lottery on the next "bombshell".

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I'm gonna go with a revived hybrid throwback.

Tulsi Gabbard, the "Russian asset", runs as independent and hits the dems with the Ross Perot effect.

The more complicated it is, the harder it will be to dispute.

That's a long shot though and I'm half kidding.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'm gonna go with a revived hybrid throwback.

Tulsi Gabbard, the "Russian asset", runs as independent and hits the dems with the Ross Perot effect.

The more complicated it is, the harder it will be to dispute.

That's a long shot though and I'm half kidding.

If she could do that, and somehow capture the attention of the media as Trump did, she might have a chance. Poor Ross and Ron Paul could never make it past the MSM and their guardians.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh how I wish my boy Ron Paul got elected. Ross Perot was alright on economic issues, and if I was of age, I probably would have thrown him my vote without enthusiasm.

I just listened to a podcast with her on Joe Rogan, it was pretty entertaining. She called out the media pretty hard, so I doubt they do her any favors, much less even give her a fair shake.

If her and Yang had a kid, I might support that kid to become president one day. Both on their own were enticing for a bit, but eventually after hearing them on some policies, while they may be the best of the bunch, that ain't enough for me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join