It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi's Leadership Team: Impeachment "Doesn't Fit The Holiday Spirit"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We'll see if she denies it. Regardless, it seems her and her staff aren't on the same page. Pretty funny really, no matter what happens.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ksihkehe

If it was really imaginary someone would have put a stop to it.

Fine.

I present to you an imaginary injunction.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So does that mean nancy doesn't have the votes?

They have the votes.

Only takes 218 in the House.

They have 233 even with the one independent and 4 vacancies.

pressgallery.house.gov...

Democrats in vulnerable states/areas are not very willing to vote for impeachment currently because it will make them lose their seat.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Don't count on it.

Pelosi will THREATEN,EXTORT,BRIBE the entire lot just like they did with the Affordable Shaft Act.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Dfairlite

Maybe you should wait for Nancy to say this herself huh?

They are going through with it now.
It took about three days after they convened to draw up the impeachment papers on Nixon.

They submit trumps tomorrow.

We'll be waiting awhile then. Her barely lucid periods are getting to be further and further apart.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There is nothing impeachable. They wont pursue "for the good of the nation" but in reality they wont pursue it, because there is nothing to impeach him for. He lacks decorum, he is crude, and at time barbaric, but we have tried diplomacy and tact, and America stills gets the short end of the stick, in our trade agreements, defense of the world spending. money sent to so many countries we never heard of ets,

Im glad for a president that tells it like it is, and isnt afraid to call out world leaders to take responsibility for their own countries. Even if he appears to be a barbarian, America is tired of being the bread basket of the world.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Who cares? Pelvis PELOSI herself has invalidated the ENTIRE PROCESS of impeachment by making dumb-ass comments to her caucus that boiled down to “the American people are too stupid to be allowed to decide this by an election.”

That was the straw that broke the back of the whole fing Ark in my opinion.

ETA: Oopse
edit on 3-12-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The whole thing is their 2020 election campaign because their candidates are communist or communister or a senile old guy who either sniffs hair or nibbles women's fingers in full public view.

edit on 3-12-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Okay. The Republicans great hue and cry over the “mistreatment” of Trump and jumping through their asses to justify every single action Trump takes is exactly the same thing: political advantage.

Trump is a well-known philanderer and pedophile. I’m not sure that Republicans want to fight on that particular battlefield.

Both are supporters of the unistate, both parties are authoritarian, both are obnoxious in their own ways.

System working as intended.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trump is a well-known philanderer and pedophile.

IF that were true.

It'd make him no different than Bill Clinton.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Circumstantial and anecdotal evidence abounds.

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were associates for decades, Neo.

Anyone that ignores that fact is fooling themselves.

That said, at certain levels of the elite, they’re all tied in together. The “Ds” and “Rs” are for the plebs.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Every day brings a feeling of more hatred towards democrats with their lies, obstruction and lack of character. And Pelosi, hope she gets run over by a reineer...

In my best little kid thinging

Oh Pelosi got runned ovo by waindeero
Try'n ta take the white house Chrithmath eve.

You might thay there's no thuch thing as Thanta
But as fir me and Plotuth we agree

Merry Christmas peeps

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Democrats in vulnerable states/areas are not very willing to vote for impeachment currently because it will make them lose their seat.

It is for exactly this reason I started my thread as Nancy was saying it live. She put them between a rock and a hard place. Killing the Impeachment shows there is no direction, voting for Impeachment is killing the seats in contested areas. In either case Nancy killed the party by agreeing to this charade.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

In either case Nancy killed the party by agreeing to this charade.

I'm actually praying.

That comes to fruition.

edit on 3-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

She is at her wits end, to think this master politician could grapple with Trump, an even greater being to her, total farce.

I do enjoy watching this crash and burn.

Hell, I even hear it out in Society, people talking in their respective groups in everyday life, "Oh my sister is a Democrat and you know how they are", "Yeah no kidding, huh?", "Useless impeachment, we should be taking care of our streets!".

Pretty amusing.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

And she knew better even.

edit on 3-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Nah.

Both sides require “controlled opposition.”

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Wait are they backtracking? According to fox news congressional reporter, Chad Pengram, a member of pelosi's leadership team said that an impeachment vote doesn't fit the holiday spirit and may be delayed until 2020.

From the tweet:

A member of Pelosi’s leadership team today told Fox that the backlog of bills up this month in the House “works against” a December impeachment vote. And the Democrat noted that impeachment “doesn’t fit the holiday spirit.” That means impeachment could wait until 2020.

So does that mean nancy doesn't have the votes? Or is it just that trump's messaging is damanging them (calling them do nothing democrats during this whole charade and pointing out that they're doing nothing for voters)?

Impeaching Trump just before Christmas is political suicide. It will ruin Americans' holidays, and the voters will absolutely remember that at the ballot box next year.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Who cares? Pelvis PELOSI herself has invalidated the ENTIRE PROCESS of impeachment by making dumb-ass comments to her caucus that boiled down to “the American people are too stupid to be allowed to decide this by an election.”

The Democrats have been trying to impeach Trump, literally since the moment he won the election. It can't possibly be more obvious that this is about politics, not any law Trump supposedly broke.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The Democrats have been trying to impeach Trump, literally since the moment he won the election. It can't possibly be more obvious that this is about politics, not any law Trump supposedly broke.

LOL ... it’s funny you see so clearly that “one side” is all about politics but believe that the other one is just.

Trump has broken multiple laws, in public, and will never pay for it. Just as he claimed he could.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join