It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The IG Report, One Week To Go

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

In other words, not in jail right?
Right.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
FYI - Senator Lindsey Graham has met one-on-one with Attorney General Barr twice over the past month, regarding the Horowitz Report and Durham Investigation. Here is an excerpt from his appearance on the Hannity show (FoxNews) last night..

Senator Lindsey Graham stopped by ‘Hannity’ Monday night to weigh-in on the upcoming DOJ report on FISA abuse during the 2016 election; saying “we’re going to find that they pulled a fast one on the courts.”

“You broke it right here on this show, one week from today we’ll get the IG report on FISA abuse,” said Hannity.

“The first thing I want to say is: Be wary of the Washington Post and the New York Times reporting on what’s coming up with Horowitz. They’re trying to downplay it. I can tell you Attorney General Barr has every confidence in the world in Mr. Horowitz,” said Graham.

“I’m going to ask Mr. Horowitz, ‘Without the dossier, would there be a FISA warrant?’ We’re going to find that they pulled a fast one on the FISA court,” he added.
Source: hannity.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Yes, really. I've never heard of it. I don't waste my time keeping up with the establishment narrative, it poisons the mind. The only updates I have are on here, so thank you for updating me on what the next set of shiny keys will be.👍

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't waste my time keeping up with the establishment narrative, it poisons the mind.

Ahh yes, information does that. Best to be ignorant and waste your time posting the same schtick over and over on ATS threads. You are very wise.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You're right, propaganda is definitely a form of information and it WILL do that to you.

Russia used to have trains full of "agitprop actors" that would go from town to town handing out flyers and performing plays that would agitate the population into their extremist views. This was of course before the widespread use of television as a conduit for propaganda. We don't need trains anymore, we have the 24/7 news cycle and their talking heads to spread their propaganda disguised as "news" and "current events".

Those pulling the strings have gotten pretty crafty with their agitprop these days. People are becoming more and more extreme in their views. Take a gander at the front page here and at the top of the politics subreddit to see the sheep flocking to the tune of their propaganda.
edit on 12/3/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

An interesting deflection from the fact that you're willfully uninformed on the actions of your government. I don't think you have a very strong grasp on what propaganda really is if you think that the AG doing an investigation is propaganda or that the IG submitting a report on an investigation is propaganda.

Furthermore, you waaay overestimate the effectiveness of most propaganda. Even during soviet russia's propaganda hay day, the majority of the population was not fooled by the propaganda, they were simply powerless to stop it. In fact, a main purpose for that propaganda was to show the people that they did not have any power.

If you'd like to learn more about it here it is from the horses mouth:

ETA:
Go to the 31 minute mark, enlightened, he has a message for you.

"You cannot defeat an enemy unless you are fighting and have faith in the righteousness of your fight. So that's the most urgent thing, I think. Wake up and convince yourself that you are on the right side. You should not be known neutrally or under objectivity. Objectivity is good when you are discussing philosophical concepts. In todays world, if you are neutral you are already an enemy of your own country. You have to actively take part of your country, your side. One of the reasons of my defections was that I took a side. I was decided to take part to take choice, to make my own personal choice. Today it is very fashionable to be considered an intellectual, not to take sides... they think it is very fashionable to be non-allied, non-commited. It's not intellectual, it's suicidal."
edit on 4-12-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Was Russia collusion propaganda or was it a legitimate investigation? Don't tell me you think that an investigation into corruption was propaganda! That would be hypocritical wouldn't it?

Oh, and let me guess, the majority of people don't fall for propaganda, they just have entire networks dedicated to it's 24/7 dissemination to the public for no reason. Right? Barely anyone falls for propaganda but for some reason I keep hearing that a bunch of people fall for leftist propaganda everyday with the likes of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, any left leaning online publication, ad nauseam, but according to you the establishment wastes billions of dollars every year on these outlets for absolutely no reason.

Is that about right? Propaganda doesn't work except when you want it to or when it fits the agenda? 😂

And that quote is rich coming from a man who defected from his own country. Calling people enemies of their own country for staying neutral? Hmmm... interesting choice of words for a traitor.
edit on 12/4/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
12/06/2019

LEAK: DOJ IG Report Has 104 Criminal or Admin Investigations of Misconduct by FBI Employees.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

one of the comments: "104 coffee boys"

Let's see if it goes predictably...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

LOL it really amazes me how you can be so wrong in one post. Just glorious really.

Was Russia collusion propaganda or was it a legitimate investigation?

Since it was predicated on an entrapment scheme, no it was not a legitimate investigation. Had it not been predicated on an entrapment scheme then it may have been legitimate.

Oh, and let me guess, the majority of people don't fall for propaganda, they just have entire networks dedicated to it's 24/7 dissemination to the public for no reason. Right?

Well that would depend on what you mean by "fall for propaganda" but most Americans don't trust the media. As for the billions spent, ask the USSR. They dedicated a ton of resources to propaganda and as I pointed out before, most people there didn't buy it. The purpose of propaganda is not always to convince of the accuracy of the propaganda but to convince the population that they are powerless to stop it when told blatant lies.

Is that about right? Propaganda doesn't work except when you want it to or when it fits the agenda?

Propaganda doesn't have to work on a majority of the population to be effective. Especially where we have turnout of 60% or so in elections. You only need it to affect the right people. Propaganda cuts both ways, I have never suggested otherwise. It is you who is is pretending I only think it goes one direction.

And that quote is rich coming from a man who defected from his own country. Calling people enemies of their own country for staying neutral?

Wow, way to miss the point. He made his choice and he stuck to it. He picked a side (he never tells you which side to pick). I mean, you would certainly agree you can argue against a policy of your country and still be a patriot to that country, right? The people arguing for or against said policy are the patriots of the country. The wishy-washy amoeba's in-between are not. Pretty simple concept that you somehow whiffed by. Likely because you disagreed with the message.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

In other words, not in jail right?
Right.

FYI - Doing a copy/paste from the DOJ's Office of Inspector General website before it's taken down. Most Trump and rule-of-law supporters began morphing their expectations beyond what I.G. Horowitz is capable of determining, or doing.

Examination of the Department’s and the FBI’s Compliance with Legal Requirements and Policies in Applications Filed with the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Relating to a certain U.S. Person

The OIG, in response to requests from the Attorney General and Members of Congress, is examining the Department’s and the FBI’s compliance with legal requirements, and with applicable DOJ and FBI policies and procedures, in applications filed with the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) relating to a certain U.S. person.

As part of this examination, the OIG is also reviewing information that was known to the DOJ and the FBI at the time the applications were filed from or about an alleged FBI confidential source.

Additionally, the OIG is reviewing the DOJ’s and FBI’s relationship and communications with the alleged source as they relate to the FISC applications.

If circumstances warrant, the OIG will consider including other issues that may arise during the course of the review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join