It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easy Inexpensive Christmas Crafts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'll drop this one in first and add more in the days to come. Feel free to add your own.

Have fun and Merry Almost Christmas!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Loving that stair rail.
I haven't started decorating yet.😔☹☹
No time, got to pick something!😮

My Royal Christmas..

edit on 2-12-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
My wife makes knitted washcloths, mittens, scarves, and stuff like that to give as Christmas gifts. I give grass fed organic beef or sometimes tools or supplies that people can use in their homes for Christmas gifts.

I would rather give things people need and use than things that they stick in a corner after a while and it winds up in a rummage sale or at the dump because it clutters the house or garage.

The exception is maybe a custom made ornament to put up on Christmas as a reminder of a past family member. That has a purpose. The grandkids get some money for christmas, in one dollar bills usually. That way they can walk to the store a a couple blocks from their house and get a treat once in a while or go to the restaurant four blocks away to get out of the house. The exercise is good for them and they usually go there with their siblings.

I am a different kind of person than most people are, I do not believe in kids playing video games but if they want to spend their money on games, I give the money for them to use however they want. It doesn't mean I cannot complain to them that they should not play video games all the time, I think they would feel guilty spending their christmas money from us on games. Board games...those are different, they now play board games with their siblings, I have no problem with that and I told them that.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
How about handmade lanyards for keys? I love mine, made of nice paracord, start about 28", seal the ends with a flame and tie it off, with a hook or small c-clamp if you like.
edit on 3-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Hi Sweetie! Yes, that is the stair rail from the Shed castle. The faeries and other magical beings helped decorate. Great pics!

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Handmade gifts as well as practical and useful ones are wonderful!
I grew up with board games and games we would make up as kids. We were outside all the time and not glued to phones and computers. I'm glued to my computer now, but I'm old. LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Anything handmade that you or someone else would love is a great idea.

I've made so many things throughout the years and people just loved their gifts.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

OMG! Hahaha!

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Your Blue Peter badge has been approved and is in the post.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

What is a Blue Peter badge?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sorry- for some reason I've been assuming you were English, in which case you would have recognised the allusion instantly. Blue Peter is a long-running children's programme renowned, amongst other things, for offering demonstrations of "how to make it at home" of just the kind offered in your OP.

A Blue Peter badge is a much-treasured award offered to viewers who do something distinctive.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Awesome! Thank you DISRAELI!

Enjoyed the vid! I haven't made Christmas cards in a while, but always had so much fun making them with love.
Very cute ideas.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Love these!!!

top topics

join