It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we worship Aliens as “gods”?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi all have been reading your postings, wow there are minds out there who really hit the nail on the head, Was the serpent a real serpent or could the serpent have been a word describing a sign,much the same as the sign on the sides of ambulances denoting the medical service. I feel that we were visited by an alien race, one that had upset a higher command in a dispute over kingship, having arrived the aliens proceeded to mine and build, having longer lifespans they toiled for longer periods of time, they got tired and there was mutiny among the ranks, so a race of worker was made by accsessing the DNA already on the planet, probably the humans that had naturaly evolved, and the DNA from an alien. they had made the perfect slave, they did the work and things were fine for a while. The serpent sign would have been all over the place denoting a place and person of the medical world, the first humans with human and alien DNA would have been the apple of their progenitors eye (pardon the pun)and were allowed access to the garden in eden where fruits of all kind and grains were being produced, the place could have been biodomes or possibly just a really beatiful garden where God would walk and enjoy his creations and converse with the new adam and the new eve. what God did not want these new humans to know was that they had alien DNA in their bones and were really equel to him, the contender for kingship was a medical worker a progenitor of some standing probably in the royal courts of God in heaven, he told eve that she would not die at all if she ate the fruit but would become as a God knowing the difference between good and evil, now having the knowledge to reproduce themselves they had the power to be autonimous and not reliant on the Garden to sustain them. Could that reason alone have been a problem for a God that needed a non enquiring worker, now the so called serpent in the garden I feel did human beings a favour enlightening them as to their status in the scheme of things, It was an angry God that threw them out and cursed the serpent, because he had lost his workforce and now knew that their was a condender for the kingship and who he was. Humans left with the knowledge that all things were now available to them they did not have to work for a God when they could work for themselves, they had the help of the serpent being who probably had his own followers , they in turn taught human beings how to work the land and become husbands to the land, showing them how to sow seed, medical knowledge and countless other skills. The serpent was a doctor, co creater of adam and probably held him in great affection, the same person probably warned noah of the flood for the same reason, he was fond of his creation. They then populated the planet and built all the beatifull ancient buildings we have, and we have a certain amount of their histories written down and carved into buildings, yes there were aliens and there are aliens still watching and getting involved in earthly matters, what father or mother does not watch over it's children even if from a distance. We are only just tapping into that knowledge the Gods had, and if we are only just then how much more advancement must our creators have, interdimentional travel warp speeds, invisibilty technology the list is endless. I try not to fear them although something as awsome and kingly is hard not to be afraid of. If an enemy wanted to destroy something he starts contentions between the people, who's god is better who's God is the real God, in my oppinion all the argueing about religion is a military tactic started right at the beginning of this world by a King who will not allow any contenders, we may be embarking on a new kingship, hopefully one that will bring humanity to it.s inheritance as we are almost asll grow up, possibly we will be appointed a place in the courts of the almighty and be allowed a voice in the universe. Then again this could all be wrong, I am always open to the truth and always will be thats my gift freedom to choose. thanks for listening

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
No we will not worship the aliens as gods. Why would we worship anyone or being for that matter.
It has always seemed to me that worship is a projection of ignorance.
I don't mean that only stupid or ignorant people worship God.
What I mean is that to things and beings that are/were not readily understood were attributed the aspects of the divine.
I do not believe that this would be the case today.
I do think that the appearance of ET's would so threaten the dogmatic religious establishments to such a degree that many would proclaim them as demons. And because of the herd mentality that exists within those same dogmatic religions, many would take up that banner and wave it for all they are worth.
So i guess i feel as many have already stated. no not worshipped as God but demonized, instead.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I will answer your questions, though I doubt you will gain anything from them:

"We are talking about who may claim to be our creator, and what purpose it would serve. "

-This doesn't neccessarily mean "will we worship aliens as gods", but... do what thou wilt

"How might a group of aliens use our beliefs to get something they want?"
-their want is for us to be destroyed. that is why they give your governments technology to do the job for them. Do you not know of the "Black World". Aside from that, they aren't humans ergo, humans cannot comprehend thier "desires".

" How might it affect religions in general?"
- Religions divide and classify people. It will only give benefit to religions because it will more clearly difine those who are and aren't religious, at the least.

"Someone earlier said that it would not have any effect, because all religions already worship an ET (not from Earth.) How will we know who is Who? "
- Who is Who doesn't matter. You chase your tail in all the wrong directions. If I was your god (im not saying that im not) how would you know? would you even believe me? if your god returned to you, you would see an alien race, and therefore, not worship it (him).

"How might our choice affect the outcome or the future? "
- The past and the future are already determined. What you DO is irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
I will answer your questions, though I doubt you will gain anything from them:

"We are talking about who may claim to be our creator, and what purpose it would serve. "

-This doesn't neccessarily mean "will we worship aliens as gods", but... do what thou wilt

"How might a group of aliens use our beliefs to get something they want?"
-their want is for us to be destroyed. that is why they give your governments technology to do the job for them. Do you not know of the "Black World". Aside from that, they aren't humans ergo, humans cannot comprehend thier "desires".

" How might it affect religions in general?"
- Religions divide and classify people. It will only give benefit to religions because it will more clearly difine those who are and aren't religious, at the least.

"Someone earlier said that it would not have any effect, because all religions already worship an ET (not from Earth.) How will we know who is Who? "
- Who is Who doesn't matter. You chase your tail in all the wrong directions. If I was your god (im not saying that im not) how would you know? would you even believe me? if your god returned to you, you would see an alien race, and therefore, not worship it (him).

"How might our choice affect the outcome or the future? "
- The past and the future are already determined. What you DO is irrelevant.

Gosh Annunaki, You kinda scared me. You're not really a "people person", are ya?
Well anyway, if aliens want us to be destroyed then for all their advanced technology, they are not very efficient. Why prolong the inevitable?
I feel sure that the human mind can comprehend and extrapolate virtue and rationalization from the contemplation of any evil thing. History bears this out.
The "Black World", or whatever has no monopoly on that type of thinking. Whatever the reason or desire.
The only logical reason that they would delay what you say is inevitable, is that they are being opposed by someone or thing that is at least equal to or maybe even greater than themselves, who have their own motives or desires.
Ergo, to use your verbal obscurity, they sound very much within the human realm of comprehesion.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
I do think that the appearance of ET's would so threaten the dogmatic religious establishments to such a degree that many would proclaim them as demons.

Interesting line of thinking. I can see this happening within Christian, Jewish, and possibly Muslim groups, but many of the other religions do not have demons or “cast down” angles in their belief systems.

One statistic I read recently said, as many as 15% of the world population, believe in no higher power, and roughly half believe in a single creator or “god”. Even if most of the “one God” religious establishments pushed the demon idea, 50% of the world (possibly) would not agree.

Another statistic said that 89% of Americans believe in a higher power, but without a definition of what that “higher power” is, I cannot assume that all of them would come to the conclusion that our new “friends” are demons.

I’m thinking, less that 50% would carry that banner, and the rest would follow the new revelations of the aliens.

Of course, many of the alien activities would have to be suppressed. I’m talking about the purposes of the abductions and medical experiments claimed by abductees. The lies will be so well said, that many (I claim over 50%) will follow them without a second thought.

After all, the proof will be right in front of us. The aliens will be standing there telling us what we want to hear. For most, there will be no doubt that they are more real than anything in some old book or anything taught by some antiquated religion. For those people, the fact that the aliens are here, would solidify their status of deity. Many of the replies on this thread have spoken to this.

I think it would be very easy for the aliens to accomplish a 50% conversion of our population. So easy in fact, that the conversion has already started. (By the replies on this thread, some already believe that an alien race seeded us on Earth.)

Most say that we have no hard evidence of alien existence, and yet many are already believers.

[edit on 4/7/05 by NoPhobos]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Maybe the weak people, but I for one would not stand for it!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Is praying the same thing as worshiping?

The new craze around many not-so-mainstream internet communities is “Praying to Summon UFO’s.” We have seen it here on ATS. We have seen it on many other smaller sites.

Self proclaimed “Prophet Yahweh” claims to be able to teach people how to summon UFOs. He bows his head, closes his eyes, raises his hands, and prays for Yahweh to bring down UFOs for media to film.

If he does end up summoning a UFO for all of Vegas to witness, it will be interesting to see if the passengers of the UFO will be enthralled with human orifices, like so many of the past witnesses claim.

Is this activity not worship?

If true, at a minimum, this practice is correlating UFO activity with the work of God.

I would be very careful when authenticating or practicing PY’s claims, as the “Ruler of the Air” is not someone you would want to call a playmate.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
if aliens came to this planet offering us all the answers to the questions and all the technology; i would be very suspious...why?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Killak420

Hmm you have a point. I thought after the one world order happens. which will happen after the world governments have completed Operation red sky and clover leaf, which will elimate 60% of the population through chemtrails. then the world will panic(like they always do) and the micro chips will come(RDID chips) after the 4 unions form the 1 world government. then the pope lead by the black pope will say hes the way. adn force ppl to follow him or else type of deal. and then after 3yrs of that the creator will come back. but your story seems better.

by the way there are aliens on the earth's moon, one of jupiter's moon and mars. all yea and underneath the earth underneath the D.U.M.B.S and dulce and area 51.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join