It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we worship Aliens as “gods”?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
[Your logic is flawed by lack of reasoning.

Read the whold thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Does your brain automatically reject the content of the previous messaged based upon its first sentence? if so, you are surely lost. Regaurdless, this Subject's statement, and its received responses will be adequately logged and noted.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoPhobos

I believe that when the alien presence is acknowledged world-wide, there will be many that will fall to their knees in worship.

Scenario: A large UFO lands on the White House lawn. The aliens announce, through CNN, FOX, BBC, world-wide media, that they have come back to check up on their creation (us). They give us cures to the current problems in the world (unlimited energy, medicine, and peace). They simply state that they seeded us on Earth 50,000 years ago, and now they have returned to see how we are doing, and give us a hand to help us over our current hurdle.

Though it is a simple extrapolation. This is flawed too. The outworlders would not care about primitive political heirarchy, therefore the "lawn" statement will not happen. The outworlders do not need primitive modes of communication to reach their "creations", therefore the "news" statement will not happen. Finally, no outworlder race is allowed to divulge any information about a "class-2" sentient race's past, prior to them discovering it themselves. Furthermore, any interference with another race's natural evolution is in direct violation of what you call a "prime directive". As such, that "hurdle" will have to bo conquered on its own.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
your questions:

“Where did we come from?”
Answer: discover sirius, pleades, and explore into the Epsilon Bootes and Zeta Reticuli star systems. Ask your government about a certain "project Phoenix" and the supposed information discovered ther.

“Are we the only sentient life?”
Answer: No. There is another sentient lifeform that is also the only indigenous race to the planet earth. They too, live on this planet. Aside from that, there are multiple other races that humans unlike yourself are already aware of. These are not questions of the entire human race. These are YOUR questions. Regaurdless, I will answer them.

“Why are there so many religions?”
There is a certain genetic trait linked to a specialized lobe within the human brain that has been bio-engineered into the human system so that they will always seek to find thier creators. You could equate it to a dog finding its way home when lost by scent.

“Are any of them correct?”
Answer: Not in the aspect that they were meant to be interpreted. Theological texts are taken too literally. When I say "open your eyes" it doesnt mean open your eyelids. It means tap into your "sight" that all humans, physically blind or not, have.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
All other posts aside from the main one stated by NoPhobos, are oppinionated and, therefore, irrelevant.
Take the following statement:

They were kicked out, and we (Earthlings) were protected from their intrusion for a time. They could believe that by taking us “from God” by convincing us that what we believe or know, is false, they will in fact, take God’s most cherished creation away from Him. Kinda the ultimate revenge, so to speak.

There is a certain subliminal dynamic happening where one oppinion slightly agrees with another and then it purpetuates itself. The bible has been written to invoke doubt in mankind by making them believe everything not stated within that book is false, and therefore evil. This is an incorrect assumption. The ignorant (you) are ignorant to the degree that they do not see the truth. Let me propose a question for you to ask yourselves:

If they do come and claim to be your creators. What is it in your mind that tells you not to believe them? A book seems to be hard evidence when generation after generation forces a race of people to believe that everything stated therein is completely true. In reality. This book is no more hard evidence than any other book out there. Try reading a certain text called the Necronomicon. Do not regaurd its name, nor what ideas others may put into your head. Read it as is. Then read the apocrypha. you will start to see how religion is mankinds greatest downfall. This one has only begun its "thread" of statements to clear your minds.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Wow, OpenSecret2012, nice and long post. I’m a slow typist, but I’ll try to address your comments.

I can type maybe 30 WPA. How many WPA can you type?

But, in this thread, I was specifically trying to discuss the aliens as described in most of the alien encounter reports: the modern ET, if you will.

The "modern" ET uses space ships? Right or wrong?
In the Bible Yahweh used a spaceship. Right or wrong?
In the Bible a physical object came down from the sky/space, piloted by someone, a passenger jumped in (Elijah), then it took off into the sky/space. Right or wrong?

Yes, I agree, but in my opinion, the aliens as described in modern reports are very different than I AM or His angels of the Bible. Let us continue with the new distinction that I am speaking of the alien phenomenon as reported in the last 65 years.

Sooo... you ONLY want to talk about if humans will worship aliens who've been known about by humans for the past 65 years?
Only aliens we call the "greys", "reptilians", "wolf/dog-like race", "andromadans", "Plaidians" ?

But ignore the aliens in the Bible?

The problem with you doing this is.... the aliens in the Bible can also come back anytime.

BUT if you want your thread to be ONLY about the aliens talked about in the past 65 years... then OK. (Kinda like someone making a thread wanting to talk only about the "greys", or only the "reptilians", but not about aliens in the Bible.) OK then. If that's what you want. To only talk about the aliens mentioned the past 65 or so years.

More like they use us for slaves as the Bible states man was created for - to till the earth.

Yes, Adam was placed in the garden to take care of it, not necessary as a slave. The Garden also provided all of the food and water that man needed. God did the planting and providing. Man was also created to increase in number and fill the earth, and be Earth’s master, to rule the animals. I believe that God also wanted a companion, and created it in man.

Adam never had a choice. Yahweh never said "Do you want to live on Earth or Mars?", "Do you want to be stuck in this place Eden, or travel the stars? [like Enoch, and Elijah later did.]"

In additon it's possible man might be used as food for certain other "gods".

Certainly a possibility for us to be used as food for aliens, but are you suggesting the God created man as food?

I don't think Yahweh made man so he could eat man. But the other gods, other aliens, might use man as food.

"let us kick Adam out of Eden, or else he'll take from the tree of life and live forever!". So we would've had no need for medicine, cures, whatever.

One theory on the tree of life is that it is understanding of our DNA, giving us the ability to manipulate our length of life, health, or whatever.

Whatever the tree of life was, it's fact that the gods feared Adam would take it, and use it.

No religion fails. All religions believe that an extra-terrestial created man. If the extra-terrestial comes back to Earth for a visit, it's in line with the Bible, and all other religions.

So, by your description, any ET claiming to be God (our creator) would be correct, and therefore not be against any religion we have?

The thing is we have no way of knowing which aliens are Yahweh, and which are simply other aliens. Unless Yahweh also comes in his spaceship, and there's a space battle between Yahweh and the other aliens.

Hypothetically, I can’t see millions of Muslims, Jewish, or Christians saying that any ET claiming to be our creator would be “in line” with their scriptures. Maybe some of the new age religions would accept this, and they would be readily received into the new world religion.

ALL religions that center around a creator, center around an alien being. The Bible for example talks about how Yahweh came down in his convertable spaceship, picked up Elijah, and took Elijah for a cruise around the galaxy.
The only possible problems religions might have, is figuring out which ET is the right ET.

As I said, many religions would fail. But let me specify why I believe so. If their scriptures were thought to be incorrect by a large percentage of the followers, religions that base their beliefs on those scriptures would have a hard time figuring out which parts were right and which parts were wrong. Many would throw the baby out with the bath water over an issue like this.

An ET landing, would not make any religion that centers around belief in a creator, fail. Since all religions that center around the belief in a creator, believe their creator is an ET. (Christianity, Muslilm, Judism, whatever.)

And, no; all religions do not believe that there is a creator, much less one like the I AM, described in the Bible.

I agree. Not all religions are centered around belief in a creator. Those religions would fail if an ET landed. Because those religions would have no way to explain where the ET's come from.

Are “open secrets” kinda like “known unknowns”, “truthful lies” or half-way pregnant?

With the exception of "being half way pregnant" the rest of your examples are... true! There are known unknowns (this is also known as when someone is in "denial"). And truthful lies (like how everyone believes the US Goverment prints its own money. That the Federal Reserve is owned by the goverment. People think these are truths. And accept them as truths. But they are lies.)

Man has been asking these questions a whole lot longer than recent times. If we weren’t, there wouldn’t be science, philosophy, or theologians.

No. Ancient man, humans, Earthers, were in direct contact with other beings, aliens, the gods, and Yahweh.
Modern man, and humans, and Earthers, currently do not have as much direct contact with other beings. So they ask these questions, claiming they don't know the answers - while all along the records of ancient man is still around and has the questions answered.

Easily explained by the fact that Jesus was with God at that time, but I’m not arguing that fact that God is an ET, just that the one’s we have now are not God as written about in the Bible.

Post where it says the "US" is talking about Yahweh, and Jesus?
- Let US kick Adam and Eve out of Eden. (Why would Yahweh need HELP doing this?)
- Let US stop Nimrod from building his tower. (Why would Yahweh need HELP doing this?)

Are they mentioned in the Bible because they existed in reality, or that they existed only in the minds of their followers who worshiped them?

I say the latter, just as wealth and self are worshiped today.

They existed in reality. The Nephilim. When Moshe battled with the Pharoah, the staffs of the Pharoah's men turned into snakes. Moshe's staff also turned into a snake. The Pahroah's men obviously had their god helping them, giving them powers.

The Bible has the entire biography of the Son of Dawn. He ruled the earth millions of years before Adam and Eve were made, back when he was a good guy. Later on he became known as Satan. He was a god. (Not the head god though. He tried to become the head god.) It takes a god to battle a god. To even attempt to overthrow a god.

2. Are we the only sientient life?
No. There's the Nephilim. The Son of Dawn…[snip] And who knows how many other beings or aliens, are out there in other star systems, galaxies, universes, dimensions, densities.

You have no proof that any of those things exist today; no one does. ET could be that proof for those without faith.

How were the Baalbek stones perfectly carved, cut, transported, lifted, and fitted? (They make the "mystery of the Great Pyramids" look like pre-school stuff.)
Why did ancient Egyptians have lights, battaries, and flying machines?
Why did ancient people have ariel maps of the planet? Including Antartica as seen from the air - without its ice covering?
Why did ancient people have computers?
Why does the planet Mars have pyramids on it? Why does it have a sphynx on it? (The face is the easiest to see.)
Why are there many, many, fossilized footprints, and tools, left by the Nephilim all over our planet?

Agreed, but there is a coming religion that will be touted as the “real and true” religion. When the time comes, you will follow it, or you will die.

Again, no one knows for sure who will live or die. Only Yahweh himself knows. I just love it when a priest says "your going to go to helllll!" or when at a funeral "he/she's now in heaven looking down on us.".

Only Yahweh has been around since the beginning of time.

I agree, but if you re-read my scenario, the ETs are lying by claiming to be THE creator. Later, because of several questions, I added that they could say that the creator is dead or moved on and left them in charge.

I seriously doubt Yahweh is dead. But yeah your right other ET's could lie.
And you're also right no one knows which ET's are the ones who really created us, and which ones are just other ET's stopping at earth for a pitstop.

And WHY do everyone think that when other aliens land on Earth, they will automatically act good?

Everyone doesn’t. This is a scenario. A possible outcome. Your personal truths are not the only possibility. This thread is an example of another. Get it?

I'd rather err on the side that feels all ETs are unfriendly and be ready. Than err on the side that feels ETs are friendly and not be ready.

enemies of God (angels who tried to seize power.)
Hmmm... enemies of which god? There's many? What's the NAME of this god they are enemies of? The Nephilim? Raphiem? Marduk? Or... Yahweh?

Notice the capital G in God?

I am your shield, I am the LORD, I am God Almighty,

or simply

I Am Who I Am

Capital "G" means nothing. That's part of the whole Roman Emperor Constitine regime misstranslating the Bible on purpose. The god in the Bible gave his personal name. When you give someone your personal name, it means that's what you want to be called. "God", "Lord", are titles, not names. Yahweh is the name of the god in the Bible. To check if your Bible is good or not, turn to Psalms 83:18 and it shoud have the personal name of the god of the Bible. The Bible lists the names of all the other gods - Marduck, Nephilim, Raphim, Baal, and others. Why the reluctance to use the name of the main god the Bible is about?

The difference in the context of what I wrote is, that to believe them is to believe the lie that they are our creator and we should worship them.

So I got a question for you. How will you know which ET to worship? How will you know if the ETs who land are the gods in the Bible, or just other ETs or gods?

If you deny Christ and God and worship some other god, I guess you could be hopeful and wish for a pardon.

The Bible says you won’t get it, though.

So, no offence intended but, I think I’ll stick by what it says, instead of what you say.

Interesting ideas non the less.

Their names are Jesus Christ, and Yahweh. My point is you have to name which gods you are talking about. So everyone knows if its Marduk, Baal, or Jesus and his father, Yahweh.

Remember the criminal who died on the stake next to Jesus? He was a criminal. The Bible never said he was innocent. If he were alive today, and broke a law severe enough to get the death penalty, and all the evidence showed he was guilty, would you be able to say he won't get pardoned?
Since Jesus was in communication with his father Yahweh, Jesus was able to know that that criminal would get pardoned.
Proof that you, me, everyone on earth who's human, have no idea who'll get pardoned or not. Only Yahweh does.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
I can type maybe 30 WPA. How many WPA can you type?

Don’t know WPA, but WPM is around 20.

The "modern" ET uses space ships?
Reports state that they do, but I’ve never seen an ET in person.

In the Bible Yahweh used a spaceship. Right or wrong?

Some believe so, some do not.

In the Bible a physical object came down from the sky/space, piloted by someone, a passenger jumped in (Elijah), then it took off into the sky/space. Right or wrong?

As they were going along and talking, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven.
Doesn’t say it was piloted, doesn’t say he jumped in, but does say there was a craft (appears to say it was on the ground, because it went between them) and he was taken into the air/space/heaven, not necessarily on that craft.

So what we have here is a craft appearing on the ground (out of nowhere?) and Elijah ascending into the air and out of sight. I have no problem with God having a ship, or not having a ship.

Right or Wrong, I would have to say possible. My point is, we cannot know that your interpretation is 100% accurate or inaccurate.

Sooo... you ONLY want to talk about if humans will worship aliens who've been known about by humans for the past 65 years?

It is not that “I only want to talk about modern aliens”, it was what I was referring to in the original post. You can talk about biblical aliens all you want, but they were not the subject of the original question.

Adam never had a choice

Well, my dog doesn’t have a choice to live somewhere else either. Doesn’t make him a slave, though.

The thing is we have no way of knowing which aliens are Yahweh, and which are simply other aliens. Unless Yahweh also comes in his spaceship, and there's a space battle between Yahweh and the other aliens.

Unless they differ from what we are told in the Bible. We are told that there will be a great battle in Megiddo. We are also told that an imposter will claim to be God. We are also told that Jesus will win in the end.

ALL religions that center around a creator, center around an alien being.

Not what you said the first time, but thanks for clarifying it.

An ET landing, would not make any religion that centers around belief in a creator, fail. Since all religions that center around the belief in a creator, believe their creator is an ET. (Christianity, Muslilm, Judism, whatever.)

I’m glad you think so, but I disagree for reasons already stated. Lets move on.

I agree. Not all religions are centered around belief in a creator. Those religions would fail if an ET landed. Because those religions would have no way to explain where the ET's come from.

You are actually saying the opposite of what I am saying, while saying you agree.

Man has been asking these questions a whole lot longer than recent times. If we weren’t, there wouldn’t be science, philosophy, or theologians.

No. Ancient man, humans, Earthers, were in direct contact with other beings, aliens, the gods, and Yahweh.
Modern man, and humans, and Earthers, currently do not have as much direct contact with other beings. So they ask these questions, claiming they don't know the answers - while all along the records of ancient man is still around and has the questions answered.

There is evidence that can be interpreted that way, but it cannot bridge the gap you are claiming.
Ancient man would have been lucky to find a mate, much less know the “secrets of the universe.”

A few of them had contact? Yes. But, I find it difficult to believe that they (as a whole) knew anymore than we do now.
The vast majority probably never left the area of their birth place, or knew how to write.

You propose that they had a better understanding of this than we do now?

Post where it says the "US" is talking about Yahweh, and Jesus?
- Let US kick Adam and Eve out of Eden. (Why would Yahweh need HELP doing this?)
- Let US stop Nimrod from building his tower. (Why would Yahweh need HELP doing this?)

It is not about needing help, it is about the three “faces” of God. 3 in one. See this thread for the different views.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They (gods) existed in reality. The Nephilim. [snip] The Bible has the entire biography of the Son of Dawn. He ruled the earth millions of years before Adam and Eve were made, back when he was a good guy. Later on he became known as Satan. He was a god. (Not the head god though. He tried to become the head god.) It takes a god to battle a god. To even attempt to overthrow a god.

The bible makes a clear distinction between God the Almighty (Yahweh) and the angels, demons, giants, fallen angels, (including the Son of Dawn.)

The thought I keep hearing from you is: that Yahweh is just another god that happens to be on top right now. You say that Satan is a “god.”

I disagree. Satan thought he could become God. He thought wrong.

You have no proof that any of those things exist today; no one does.

How were the Baalbek stones perfectly carved, cut, transported, lifted, and fitted? [snip]
Why are there many, many, fossilized footprints, and tools, left by the Nephilim all over our planet?

It is all theory – there are no facts presented here – you are making assumptions that these things were caused be aliens.

My point is: show me a Nephilim, and I’ll agree that you have proof. Until then, you have assumptions and theories, nothing more.

Agreed, but there is a coming religion that will be touted as the “real and true” religion. When the time comes, you will follow it, or you will die.

Again, no one knows for sure who will live or die. Only Yahweh himself knows.

If someone is beheaded by the AC or his army, they will die. The bible states that this will happen during the Tribulation. That was all I was stating.

I just love it when a priest says "your going to go to helllll!" or when at a funeral "he/she's now in heaven looking down on us.".

I did not say this. I did not imply this. I did not state that anyone but God knows what God will do. But God tells us in his Word that if you reject Him, He will Reject you. I don’t know how to say it any more simply than that.

I'd rather err on the side that feels all ETs are unfriendly and be ready. Than err on the side that feels ETs are friendly and not be ready.

Cool… I agree.

Capital "G" means nothing.

Nothing to you…something to most.

Why the reluctance to use the name of the main god the Bible is about?

No reluctance – I just don’t agree with carelessly throwing His name around with others and equating Him to anyone or thing - like comparing Yahweh to angels, or the son of dawn. He has no comparison. The “titles” (as you put it) I used for God are “titles” the He used on Himself. He said, “Tell them I AM who I AM.”

The reluctance you perceive is because I disagree with your use of His name.

But I feel that this thread is moving away from my original intent. And whether I use Yahweh, God, or LORD, is insignificant. It is clear Who I was referring to.

Their names are Jesus Christ, and Yahweh. My point is you have to name which gods you are talking about. So everyone knows if its Marduk, Baal, or Jesus and his father, Yahweh.

Actually, for someone who is so hung up on the proper name for God, you surprised me with that statement.

Jesus has many names as well, but the one that you were looking for is not Jesus Christ.

Yahshua would be it. And let’s not forget the Holy Ghost.

But these names are only English phonetic spellings of Hebrew texts anyway, so what is your point. If I am wrong in the use of His name, you are wrong as well!

If you want to argue it further, we can install some Hebrew fonts and continue…but I would like to hear more about my original question.

Arguing semantics in a language that has 2000 years of separation (English) from the original (OT Hebrew) is not productive or interesting.

Remember the criminal who died on the stake next to Jesus?

This criminal did not deny Christ. He embraced him.

I never said that God would not pardon any crimes. I said He will not pardon someone worshiping another god. Of course, if a person stops doing this, and starts worshiping HIM, He says that the original crime is forgiven. What is so difficult to understand about that?

I do not claim to know the mind of God; I claim to read His Word.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yet another flaw in your arguement. NoPhobos, you keep referencing to your bible. As was stated earlier, this is merely a book. One text among thousands. Just because it has been around for thousands of years, and changed thousands of times (though humans who worship this "bible" refuse to believe that), doesn't make it any more credible than any other book that has existed. You can choose to not respond to this message if you wish. But doing so will only make you flaw in logic all the more clearer. I would like to re-iterate that someone (perhaps you) stated that "God" existed beyond all matter and energy/time. So how would it be possible for your "God" to travel in a craft lest it be merely from another galaxy, rather than dimension. And if you decide to accept this, then your question is answered. Man will start worshipping outworlders as gods when your christian "bible" is first concieved and written. As such has been stated, there is no more apparent need to discuss this thread further. All else stated herein will be just oppinions, and therefore, irrelevant.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Annunaki]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
Yet another flaw in your arguement. NoPhobos, you keep referencing to your bible. As was stated earlier, this is merely a book.

Originally posted by AnnunakiAs such has been stated, there is no more apparent need to discuss this thread further. All else stated herein will be just oppinions, and therefore, irrelevant.

Please take your irrelevant “oppinions”(-3 pts) and flawed “arguements” (-2 pts) and carefully perform all three of the following steps:

1.) Get a dictionary (it is a big book like the Bible that usually can be found in the non-fiction section of your local bookstore).

2.) Try reading and digesting the thread instead of TROLLING IT and suggesting that there is nothing else to discuss.

3.) Start your own thread about “How irrelevant the Bible is,” instead of bashing this one with your apparent “cosmic” (Error, unneeded “s”, -1 pt.) wisdom.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Will we worship Aliens as “gods”?

Sure, I will.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
NoPhobos do you see God in human form when you picture him? Nobody knows what God looks like, so God could be an Alien and it wouldn't make a difference in the Bible. People back in 1 A.D. couldn't properly describe what they were seeing half the time. I'm sure they saw Ufo's like the Star of Bethlehem

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I see god in human form because we were taught that but PERSONALLY i think hes an alien because Jesus was "recurected" Really the aliens healed him and slowly puled him to their ship to prove he was the son of god "alien" and Mary mother of jesus was brought up to hevan ALIVE
so they are all aliens

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
NoPhobos, you are quite touchy and an easy wind-up. I was not "bashing" anything, merely trying to get you to see outside of yourself. but think what you want. As I said, ITS IRRELEVANT. humans are worshipping outworlders as gods whether you want to believe it or not. Besides, I am curious, why is it you think I need a dictionary, rather than you?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As far as I see it, there will be a small group of people who would worship them, but not me. As others have already stated, I would regard them as inteligent beings and not gods.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
NoPhobos do you see God in human form when you picture him? Nobody knows what God looks like, so God could be an Alien and it wouldn't make a difference in the Bible

God can take any form He wishes. He could even take the form of a Grey alien. After all, he has been a burning bush, a man, and is described as a brilliant light.

I do not think He would choose to look like a Grey, though. From the descriptions I have seen, most people would be disgusted if they came face to face with one.

He did create us in His Image, so I would suspect He would appear in human form. God the Son was human, so when Jesus returns, I would think he would take that form.

Aliens with the technology to cross galaxies, most likely, could take human form as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

"God can take any form He wishes"

your god is not a male essence. Those who wrote the bible stated this to invoke several thousand years of male supremacy. This is the same reason there is white supremacy; "because the bible says so". But riddle me this: Who made those whom wrote the bible anymore credible than the people who didn't? If humans couldn't get any more stupid, they would believe the writers of the bible to be gods themselves. It's funny to think that humans see themselves as an advanced race, when they are so primitive and ignorant. I don' disencourage you from believing what you believe. I am merely suggesting you should question yourself rather than those whom you see as a threat. O, and just a little FYI: your "god" entity is an extraterrestrial entity that refers to itself as Zar. This is just one of many facts that I (being empathic and precognitive) know you will disbelieve, then later ignore. But hey, in the end, those who understand the sepreme creational energy for what it is, rather than what other people (or a book) tell you it is, are the ones who will be spared. take this information and "do what thou wilt" with it. Just let it be known that zar (god) doesn't appreciate it when His/Her warnings are ignored. Remember that.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

He did create us in His Image, so I would suspect He would appear in human form. God the Son was human, so when Jesus returns, I would think he would take that form.

"Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness" Genisis 1:26
Yes "God" did create man in "Gods" image, but why does God speak as if he was more than one entity. It would make sense if it was a group of aliens I think.

This site has more examples.
www.carm.org...

Respect,

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
NoPhobos do you see God in human form when you picture him? Nobody knows what God looks like

sorry nophobos can i take this one on for you........in the bible it clearly states that god said "and let us make man in our own image" and many will argue that the bible has been touched by many hands and changed many a time over the past few millenia but to those that do think this dont you wonder that the bible like a novel flows in an almost harmonius tone and i have never known it to contradict itself despite the fact the it has over 60 writers(if i'm not mistake)

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I believe many will worship these aliens as god or as gods.....maybe even friends of god .....angels.....?

People will find an attraction to these beings and will welcome them .......

Aliens are spoken of quite alot and many claim to have seen them.......Im not in disagreement on them being Alien ....just the bit about them being from another world.

for aliens to be worshiped, people will need some sort of leader to lead them to these aliens....

Aliens main domain is in the sky.....

So if they happen to arrive at the same time as a great leader comes into the world, then accepting them as ''Peaceful'' beings wont seem that bad....especialy if that leader happened to be of great importance to the whole world ......
Would I worship them........?
If I know what they are and why they chose to show themselves in that time or other time .......then I would hopefully be in prayer and not fall down to worship them or their master...

quote//// is one of the signs of the last times that there shall be terrors and great signs from heaven (Luke 21:11).
Even a hundred years ago Bishop Ignatius Brianchaninov, in his book On Miracles and Signs (Yaroslavl, 1870, reprinted by Holy Trinity Monastery, Jordanville, N.Y., 1960),
"Signs from Heaven"
www.paranetinfo.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
pesonaly i would not worship anything at all. from earth or not. i see equal the only ones i see as lower is terrorists of any kind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join