It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein - Dead Men Tell No Tales Hardcover – December 3, 2019

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

you got to be kidding me...? is this a true accident..? The thing is that i always kept an open mind for epstein still to be alive. You see,..when this dr baden entered the scene it felt like a confirmation..why? Because there is a very plausible scenario for what happened with the body of JFK....and this same Dr Baden was part of this story. It is very complex and forgot all the things that "they" did with JFK to sell his murder to the world. JFK his body was switched with a guy who looked like JFK.. the official story says that the same day of the JFK murder a police officer was killed by Oswald. But there is strong evidence that Oswald did not kill this man but pinned on Oswald.

This policeofficer had a nickname which refered to JFK because he looked like him. "They" used this policeofficers body for a switch with JFK... This mean that the murder of this policeofficer was part of the JFK murder plan and planned many days before the actual murder. What I am trying to say is that the thinktank used for solutions whenever epstein got caught again probably already found an epstein look-a-like. They must have murdered this look-a-like for the switch with the real epstein.

This news that a plastic surgeon connected with epstein died tells all. It fits perfectly with the MO of this thinktank and the dark crowd giving them orders...CIA all over it. I am sure that a self respecting intelligence agency is capable of pulling an "epstein in jail" switch off.

Anyways, of course I don't know for sure. The moment they brought in Dr Baden I had the idea that he was hired to confirm and convince the public that epstein is dead. Dead as a doornail and the persisting conspiracy theory that epstein got switched is very dead too. Epstein did not break one bone...not two...but three bones in his neck...yes , very dead.

It will not surprise me if other people somehow connected with the epstein case will have accidents, suicides or just die somehow..

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Man you so want to defend him, good for you. I care less for trump, Obama , Boris or Jeremy as I am also from the UK. Like I said in my last post and many others ALL politicians stink. Glad you have a favourite, but please also understand there are some people who think they all lie, of which I am one. I am glad I never met epstein or even shook is hand that's all that matters to me.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I defend Trump from baseless lies or from smeers that aren't true the same way I have for almost anyone who is attacked unfairly. We're on the same page for Corbyn, Boris heck all politicians. I agree that all politicians stink as you put it and most have some proper dark secrets locked away I'm sure. My favourite in the US is actually not Trump. If I had a vote it would not have been for Trump or Hillary. At one point I thought Ted Cruz seemed Presidential. I'm glad I never met Epstein.

I'm not attacking your political views just how you used pictures that was clearly or lets say could be read as you implying/inferring (I can never get that one right) that Trump and Epstein were the same when they're are far from.

<< 1   >>

join