It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible reasons for the gender fluidity "agenda"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Why do the haters never even consider this?

Because it's crap.

Oh and I love the way your throw religion in there when it was never brought up.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Yes, I take bigotry seriously because it's almost 2020 and people are still acting like it's 1052.

Do you really take bigotry seriously? Or do you only defend those that fall under your beliefs?

Bigotry: "intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself."

Here you are making blanket insults about broad groups of people:

I don't want anything except people to be intellectually honest and that is literally impossible with young earth creationists.

Just another uneducated creationist

There hasn't been an actual debate about evolution in years, just false claims perpetuated by creationists based on faith and creationist websites run by scientifically illiterate people.

Textbook bigotry

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
When did I compare the the LGBTQ community to pedos? I'm talking about the social conditioning of the MSM, which is causing this type of thing.
link
You're deluded my friend. And you're re part of the problem.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Possible reasons for the gender fluidity "agenda"Call them what they are. Biology deniers.

As One chooses everything (Conditions/Parents) prior to incarnation they obviously are renigging that Contract midstream. That is cowardly; almost as if going AWOL on the concept they were supposed to champion.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Maybe that's the point of it, to get people to break their promises and turn them against their destiny so their souls are trapped in this world or something.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Why do the haters never even consider this?

Because it's crap.

Oh and I love the way your throw religion in there when it was never brought up.

LOL @ "because it's crap." Yeah sorry but religion has programmed you and yeah it's obvious that it's the primary motivator for most people that deny the difference between gender identity and sex.

edit on 12 5 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

None of that is bigotry, I am stating facts. Creationists are notorious for being intellectually dishonest on here and it's been demonstrated constantly.

Bigotry would be mean treating people unfairly or discriminating against them simply for believing in god, and I don't do that. I refute false claims. I say time and time again that there is nothing wrong with believing in god. The issue is when believers LIE about science and misrepresent it like you do.

edit on 12 5 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
When did I compare the the LGBTQ community to pedos? I'm talking about the social conditioning of the MSM, which is causing this type of thing.
link
You're deluded my friend. And you're re part of the problem.

I misread it. I thought you said children having sex not sex changes. But either way it's a bit silly to project it as demonic.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Maybe that's the point of it, to get people to break their promises and turn them against their destiny so their souls are trapped in this world or something.

Your insight is Right ON! (destiny modification seems to be working) as souls that should move on are being trapped into a weird miasma of negativism/lost to an eternity of hopelessness. EVIL.
edit on 5-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Well the point was I was trying to look back at examples in history where something can be described as gender fluidity which related to the present and I came up with those examples.
And the reason was because I know how influential the media can be and vulnerable and malleable young minds and idiot adults can be, hence the last link I alerted you to.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Reminds me of the theory of the demiurge and the archon soul catching moon base. The reason people go through an expected experience when they have a NDE, for examples Christians would maybe meet the wholy spirit or Muslims the Islamic counterpart and lost loved ones, is all a trick of the light to make humans choose the recycling plant that is the moon.

Edit, Free Will and all that.
edit on 6-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

None of that is bigotry, I am stating facts.

That's exactly what a bigot would say.

Skip to 2 minutes into the video where he is "stating facts"....

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Reminds me of the theory of the demiurge and the archon soul catching moon base. The reason people go through an expected experience when they have a NDE, for examples Christians would maybe meet the wholy spirit or Muslims the Islamic counterpart and lost loved ones, is all a trick of the light to make humans choose the recycling plant that is the moon. Edit, Free Will and all that.

NDE's mimic what happens during a normal sleep cycle. After you've had adequate REM sleep you travel. Whatever your belief system is will (upon death) take you to that safe space. This is why belief systems are so dangerous and FALSE. They trap souls; you don't progress/grow which is the whole point of incarnating. That is an interesting theory regarding the moon. I see it also as an unnatural satellite that our creators put in place to monitor us; free will to the point you write the scripts for your incarnations. You want to achieve this or that...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That the whole impetus behind this gender fluidity movement is demonic in nature there is no doubt. I think it quite apropos that you post in in the evolution forum. Same thing. It's all demonic propaganda driving men away from truth and into utter darkness and insanity.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

None of that is bigotry, I am stating facts.

That's exactly what a bigot would say.

Skip to 2 minutes into the video where he is "stating facts"....

Oh the sweet taste of irony when someone calls another person a bigot while being completely ignorant to the fact that by your own definition, you’re just as bigoted, if not more, than those you cry about. It’s quite precious.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
Oh the sweet taste of irony when someone calls another person a bigot while being completely ignorant to the fact that by your own definition, you’re just as bigoted, if not more, than those you cry about. It’s quite precious.

I don't hold resentment towards anyone who believes they are descendant of mutant monkeys. I simply speak my mind about why it is a dangerous conclusion and that it leads to no worthwhile philosophical goal. I have been down that atheist road and I feel it is my duty to warn people that it leads to nothing meaningful.

I believe we are all children of God, and I love you too, hoping that you would stop teaching people that they are meaningless mutant monkeys generated from random pond goo.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There's no agenda, here are some facts: the community is very small compared to straight male and female. The other fact is that language evolves.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

a reply to: ManyMasks

I'm not a big fan of PC stuff, but seriously, people can vary on their psychological identity as far as gender goes. It's not the same as identifying as a different species. It's about accepting all people regardless of such. No reason to think it's some demonic conspiracy. Stop painting LGBTQ as demonic. It's disgusting and completely wrong.

THANK YOU for saying that. I was scrolling through this post and replies getting more and more discouraged by the negative attitudes and opinions towards LGBTQ. As a member of that community it's upsetting to hear people so comfortable with crude comments and generalizations. The past few years feels like we've stepped backwards in so many views and opinions. I used to be on ATS all the time and felt an accepting and open minded sense of community. They past few years it feels like there's been a reversal, or maybe a replacement of members, idk. It's really disheartening. We're not evil mentally ill pedophiles, scheming against the world with some wicked secret agenda. We're just tired of having to lie about how we feel. For whatever reason, be it political tides or social cycles or who knows why, it's like there's suddenly all these people suddenly feeling hostile or paranoid towards LGBTQ people and blowing things out of proportion.

edit on 8America/Chicago121720198 by gemdog because: Add original reply to clarify

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I keep hearing replies about how the LGBTQ population is a tiny percentage of the population. It's not. It's approximately 10% of the population, imo that's not a very small group. And even if it were a tiny percentage, their (our) opinions, rights, feelings, needs, views etc are just as valid and important as the rest. Every individual is their own person. It's messed up that so many straight people seem ok with any and all validations of heterosexual experiences, but automatically think anything outside that box must be some ridiculous evil agenda.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gemdog

I know gay people who don't like to be grouped under the same umbrella as LGBTQ. They are individuals, and against children having sex changes
edit on 17-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join