It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll just say, I'm for capitol punishment.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
President Trumps bid to reinstate capitol punishment stalled

www.msn.com...

I guess, try again later. I will leave the rest of you to debate the pro's and cons.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I'm also for Capitol punishment, all 535 need to be punished.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

If you do the crime do the time or get executed.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
can they appeal?
scotus is getting pretty busy

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'll just say, I'm for capitol punishment.

Especially for rapists,pedo's,mass shooters.

And at least wait until they're out of a womb.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I support capital punishment, but I do think there needs to be some better safe guards in place to prevent prosecutor misconduct.

I've never been a fan of life sentences or even sentences of 15+ years. If someone has done something so heinous we determine they have to stay in jail the rest of their lives, just fry them and get it over with. If anything, life in jail is a worse sentence. As a tax payer, I don't want to also be paying for three hots and a cot for a dirtbag the rest of their lives.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well when you have sanctuary cities releasing hundreds if not thousands of illegal alien criminals, what does it matter if we have capital punishment or not.

I personally believe in capital punishment but you know... what does my opinion matter.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I support capital punishment...

Glad you spelled it correctly.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
They are stalling because they do not want to watch Bill & Hilary Clyde going down on a public gallows.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am against killing humans in general. I realize it is unpopular here, but the fact remains only barbarians should be killing other people. Not Planned Parenthood, not the Government, not society. The only scenario where killing is justified (in my opinion) is self-defense.
edit on 2019/12/2 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I see what you did there...well played...and for the OP please don't post something just to have people go back and forth without your input...unless you are a Russian Bot...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I support capital punishment, but I do think there needs to be some better safe guards in place to prevent prosecutor misconduct.

I've never been a fan of life sentences or even sentences of 15+ years. If someone has done something so heinous we determine they have to stay in jail the rest of their lives, just fry them and get it over with. If anything, life in jail is a worse sentence. As a tax payer, I don't want to also be paying for three hots and a cot for a dirtbag the rest of their lives.
I wont waste folks time, I will just concurr here, wtf, seriously you're bad enough to get 1..and often times multiple life sentences, then by god, enough already-execute.

As a former farmer, culling out the bad animals, or plants, or whatever from the good ones isn't just an idea, its a tenent as old as social orders.

I also vote for a return to the cheap, efficient, economic, merciful firing squad...could be mechanical.
edit on 2-12-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am against killing humans in general. I realize it is unpopular here, but the fact remains only barbarians should be killing other people. Not Planned Parenthood, not the Government, not society. The only scenario where killing is justified (in my opinion) is self-defense.

I love dogs, but that doesn't mean Old Yeller shouldn't been put down...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I love dogs, but that doesn't mean Old Yeller shouldn't been put down...
See, thats what Im on about...ol Roo was a pretty good rooster, he would warn the hens about predators exceptionally well (important in free range). But after a couple years and a couple pounds, ol Roo started attacking my wife and I. One day he attacked my then 5 year old daughter....22 lr, slow cookin Roo that night

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

If it is only self defense then you would agree all citizens should be armed and carrying in case it of self defense?
edit on 2-12-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I wont waste folks time, I will just concurr here, wtf, seriously you're bad enough to get 1..and often times multiple life sentences, then by god, enough already-execute.

As a former farmer, culling out the bad animals, or plants, or whatever from the good ones isn't just an idea, its a tenent as old as social orders.

I also vote for a return to the cheap, efficient, economic, merciful firing squad...could be mechanical.

Drag out back, double tap.... light a bonfire. It isn't that complicated or expensive.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
President Trumps bid to reinstate capitol punishment stalled

www.msn.com...

I guess, try again later. I will leave the rest of you to debate the pro's and cons.

I'm also for it - but not at the federal level, except for Treason, and possibly Sedition.

Real, actual crimes, especially ones that are potential death-penalty offenses, should be handled at the State level.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If I were to kill someone with intent and got caught, I would expect to go to prison then be executed. Now if I actually did not do the crime or if the killing was to protect my family or property, I would not want to get executed.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I would go with the death penalty if the prosecutors would be charged with attempted murder if the accused is acquitted.

The same as accusing somebody of treason.. You call it, you better prove it, or you are guilty of a crime....That would shut most of you here up wouldnt it?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

The same as accusing somebody of treason.. You call it, you better prove it, or you are guilty of a crime....That would shut most of you here up wouldnt it?

Woudn't shut me up.

Take the impeachment for example.

That's not for the benefit of the American public but for the benefit of a political party that lost.

IE SELF SERVING.

Ip so FACTO.

TREASON.

The PEOPLE put the current guy in the oval office.

A political party still don't want to grow up and has waged a RESISTANCE movement.

Also by defintion. TREASON.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join