It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar Trip To Burkina Faso Triggers Slaughter Of Christians | 14 Dead In Recent Attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: CriticalStinker

When she represents CAIR.

People would lose it with her whining over AIPAC.

What's the difference between people questioning her being part of CAIR, and her criticizing the reach AIPAC has in politics?

Both are fair to me.

Questioning if a politician's first and foremost dedication and allegiance is to America is one of the first things we all ask ourselves, even for people born and raised here. When people have ties to other agendas, it's natural we question that.

Is it possible that a lot of Muslims don't inherently hate all Jews, and vise versa... Does that mean they can't talk about the motives of one another? Why, that's silly.

I'm agnostic, does that mean I don't get to question the religious leaning of any politician, or how it may effect their decision making? Hell no, I'll just do my best to not be a dick about it... I understand many people have different beliefs, but you put yourself into the hot seat when you run for office, so I will ask any question I see fit.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

LOL.

And there you go, right over the shark.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Is it possible that a lot of Muslims don't inherently hate all Jews, and vise versa...

It depends on where they are from. If they were born and raised in the Middle East and practice Islam, you can pretty well count on it.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Gryphon66

What’s the intention here aside from sowing seeds of religious dispute, political bickering, etc?

Omar is proving time and time again to be a national security risk to America because of her actions and views.

That’s opinion not fact.

Her views? Any particular ones? Maybe with a quote from her?

Apparently, her district wants her to be their Representative. That’s local government, the foundation of our Republic.

You don’t like her, but ... so what?

Now do Trump

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I had forgotten about the relationship between CAIR
and Hamas,thanks for the reminder!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I'm agnostic, does that mean I don't get to question the religious leaning of any politician, or how it may effect their decision making?

You do.

She doesn't.

Because she literally wears her religion on her sleeve.

Er head in this case.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Gryphon66

What’s the intention here aside from sowing seeds of religious dispute, political bickering, etc?

Omar is proving time and time again to be a national security risk to America because of her actions and views.

That’s opinion not fact.

Her views? Any particular ones? Maybe with a quote from her?

Apparently, her district wants her to be their Representative. That’s local government, the foundation of our Republic.

You don’t like her, but ... so what?

Now do Trump

That's the irony, isn't it? Both sides use the same tactics against eachother.

__Below are only accusations to my knowledge___

Omar used marriage to get citizenship--- Melania wasn't always legally in the US while with Trump.

Omar is a Qatari spy--- Michael Cohen was asking for a cool mil from the Qatari Minister of economy in what could look like pay for access.

Omar hates Jews--- Trump hates everyone? I don't think his opponents have really narrowed it down.

Personally, I dislike both... But I did vote for Trump, and I don't regret doing that. I just think both sides use the same tactics. Hyper partisans don't even care if the accusations have much evidence, they'll just run with it if it sounds good while claiming foul by their opposition if they use similar sketchy stories. "Fake news, anonymous source, hearsay, biased source", while all of those claims certainly have validity until there is enough evidence for us to proclaim something as fact, many are discriminate on when those standards should apply.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Omar used marriage to get citizenship-

She did.

Omar is a Qatari spy-

She most likey is. She puts religion over everything else.

Omar hates Jews

She does.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The same accuser who said she spies for Qatar says Kushner does too.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The same accuser who said she spies for Qatar says Kushner does too.

Thoughts?

Middle easterns like to play both sides.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
lol Laura loomer.... so desperate.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So all the claims made against Trump, by people that have met him, are doubly true?

Stop asking those silly questions.
This thread is a safe space for butt-hurt Christian zealots. December is a hard time for them with all the war on xmass and discrimination going on.
OMAR ILHAN killed those Christians God damn it... According to an anonymous Muslim resident in a border town somewhere

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Being a US Congress Woman I believe secret meetings with foreign governments is a highly egregious act. Treason. If she was not on official US business then she is in considerable trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join