It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar Trip To Burkina Faso Triggers Slaughter Of Christians | 14 Dead In Recent Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Deetermined

So Omar planned an attack on the people she is claimed to be beholden to?

Are silly questions all you've got? Did you read the OP's link? She's inciting Muslim superiority and putting down Christians everywhere she goes these days. Apparently, the latest was in a Catholic Church in Washington DC, totally embarrassing the church.

edit on 2-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on Gen. Townsend's (first) visit to Burkina Faso just a few weeks before Omar's visit?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I am all for ending our foreign policy of trying to bribe people for friendship.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It just seems that the operating procedure has been "that country has money, and is my friend", even if they're directly helping our enemies.

Welcome to globalization. There's no way around it and the idiots didn't think that through when they all pushed for it.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on Gen. Townsend's (first) visit to Burkina Faso just a few weeks before Omar's visit?

Considering that one of these links mentions military personnel from the US, France, and Germany are there to try and curb terrorist violence, not much. I'm not sure what you think Omar has to contribute to help curb that.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

So all the claims made against Trump, by people that have met him, are doubly true?

Well Imaad Zuberi just got federal charges placed on him for not registering as a foreign agent, and he Donated to both sides of the aisle. Allegedly he was doing some pretty shady dealings, some of which dealt with Qatar.

We also had accusations against Michael Cohen met with Qatar's minister of economy and commerce and requested a cool 1mil dollar "fee" for said meeting.

I'll wait to see what the federal cases yield though. Ever since "foreign interference" became a hot trend, I take it all with a grain of salt.
edit on 2-12-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I mentioned my reasoning earlier in the thread.

The US is trying to better their position with Burkina Faso.

Do you really think that is coincidence that Townsend makes his first trip to the country just weeks before the US' expert for Africa makes a visit?

The fact that Trump hasn't been Trump over this should tell you all you need to know.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I am all for ending our foreign policy of trying to bribe people for friendship.

And turn the saved money into tax breaks

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Was that for real? I guess it doesn't matter anymore since he's not president. But it makes me wonder if the racists will call obama a birther, too, ike they've been calling us for 11 years...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This thread initiates with haphazard sources tied together with a “I hate Omar” theme.

I guess the only response I have is “so what”? Is she your Representative? Vote against her.

What’s the intention here aside from sowing seeds of religious dispute, political bickering, etc?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Apple,Google

Dislike this Omar person even more.

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Glad you approve!

It means so very much!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah, whatever Neo.

Really, what are you trying to do here. As several have pointed out, your OP is a glommed up mess.

Why don’t you just post “I hate Omar” over and over; that would seem to be what you and others here are interested in.

Seriously ... what are you trying to tell us?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Focus on the WHAT not the WHO

Campaigns are not required to disclose contributors who donate less than $200*Snipped

Again Not the WHO the WHAT

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I HATE OMAR!

I HATE OMAR!

I HATE OMAR!

I HATE OMAR!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I HATE OMAR!

I HATE OMAR!

I HATE OMAR!

I HATE OMAR!

There you go.

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Not all are embracing globalism!

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What’s the intention here aside from sowing seeds of religious dispute, political bickering, etc?

Omar is proving time and time again to be a national security risk to America because of her actions, views, and ties.

edit on 2-12-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Omar is proving time and time again to be a national security risk to America because of her actions and views.

That’s opinion not fact.

Her views? Any particular ones? Maybe with a quote from her?

Apparently, her district wants her to be their Representative. That’s local government, the foundation of our Republic.

You don’t like her, but ... so what?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Omar is proving time and time again to be a national security risk to America because of her actions and views.

I think her platform is pretty bad. I don't align with her politically. And she has a way of making matters worse for herself by putting her foot in her mouth, so I can't feel sorry for her.

That said, these are pretty loose accusations we're speaking about in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join